Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 102

Thread: Jim Logan Has Published His Magnum Opus

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    14,232
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Jim Logan Has Published His Magnum Opus

    Jim Logan, after being on the receiving end of some of the worst treatment from the Church if Scientology as an "SP", including having his family destroyed through L Ron Hubbard's enforced disconnection policies, has now published his effective blow against the enemies of the group he has been pretending to be part of.

    The heavens and the Earth are shaking in its wake.

    It turns out that LRH never intended anyone to actually disconnect from anybody else. That was all David Miscavige's idea.

    Here it is: http://www.scientology-cult.com/3d-engram.html

  2. #2
    Silver Meritorious Patron BunnySkull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA - East Coast
    Posts
    1,018

    Default

    Honestly, Jim Logan scares me more than any of the others over at Marty's blog of worship. When you consider everything that has been done to Jim, how much of his life was destroyed, yet there he is at Marty's blog with the, "Thank you sir can I have another!"

    The CIA should be studying him as the poster boy for 100% successful brainwashing.

    I used to feel kind of sorry for him, but its gotten to the point if the dude really is that afraid of reality, let him rot in that moonbat dream world he's created for himself where the tech actually works and DM is the only problem. Pathetic.

  3. #3
    Crusader AnonKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    8,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnySkull View Post
    Honestly, Jim Logan scares me more than any of the others over at Marty's blog of worship. When you consider everything that has been done to Jim, how much of his life was destroyed, yet there he is at Marty's blog with the, "Thank you sir can I have another!"

    The CIA should be studying him as the poster boy for 100% successful brainwashing.

    I used to feel kind of sorry for him, but its gotten to the point if the dude really is that afraid of reality, let him rot in that moonbat dream world he's created for himself where the tech actually works and DM is the only problem. Pathetic.
    Let us asume he has a point. You can See he is sincere
    http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/vanderkolk/

    "With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

    -Dalai Lama

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    14,232
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Jim Logan is a towering Scientology Intellectual, the cogitative anchor beneath Marty's Freewheeling Independent Philosopher's Movement.

  5. #5
    Cabal Of One Panda Termint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post
    Jim Logan is a towering Scientology Intellectual, the cogitative anchor beneath Marty's Freewheeling Independent Philosopher's Movement.
    Are you saying he's a whack-job?
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia.
    Scientologist: 1974 - 2008
    Ex-scientologist: 2008 - 2014
    Human Being: 2014 -
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    14,232
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panda Termint View Post
    Are you saying he's a whack-job?
    I need more words than that.

  7. #7
    Floater Good twin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In that oily film on top
    Posts
    8,941
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Is there any way we could all sign off on Marty's formula and send him home?

    Jus' sayin'
    VEDA IS GOD

    Sometimes I'm the Evil Twin.

    http://itwastruelove.blogspot.com

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    14,232
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Good twin View Post
    Is there any way we could all sign off on Marty's formula and send him home?

    Jus' sayin'
    Well, helloo there.

    I see you are sporting a new sig line from Mac Stevens.

    Is that the Mac Stevens?


  9. #9
    Floater Good twin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In that oily film on top
    Posts
    8,941
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post
    Well, helloo there.

    I see you are sporting a new sig line from Mac Stevens.

    Is that the Mac Stevens?
    Is there more than one? At any rate, thanks for the warning.
    VEDA IS GOD

    Sometimes I'm the Evil Twin.

    http://itwastruelove.blogspot.com

  10. #10
    Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    North-East England
    Posts
    20,182
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post
    It turns out that LRH never intended anyone to actually disconnect from anybody else. That was all David Miscavige's idea.

    Here it is: http://www.scientology-cult.com/3d-engram.html
    Jim Logan's thesis is almost impossible to read.

    He should come up to present time technically. It's online, for chrissakes. He should edit it using hyperlinks. All those painfully-long referenced issues should be buried behind links. He could have made his point in a screen or two max, and people who wanted to could have looked up the complete references individually.

    Paul
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. DianaClass8, Mark A Baker, Blue Spirit, Marty R - and Magnum Opus!
    By nothomonovis2 in forum General discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 9th February 2010, 01:26 AM
  2. SP Times: Annie Tidman/Broeker/Logan
    By Lulu Belle in forum General discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 16th November 2009, 09:20 PM
  3. Bare Faced Messiah published in Hungarian
    By Thalkirst in forum Breaking news
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd August 2009, 10:49 AM
  4. Bonnie Woods book published in UK
    By hartley in forum Breaking news
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 9th June 2009, 02:35 AM
  5. Ethics Officer Las Vegas is Daughter of Magnum PI cast
    By Pooks in forum General discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 5th May 2009, 02:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •