Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60

Thread: The 1st Red Flag

  1. #21
    Patron with Honors Cinnamon_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Orange County, California USA
    Posts
    145

    Default thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
    I dont know this guy personally but why post his pic on the board with a put down comment? are you referring to him as a "thing" because you dont think he is handsome? or has he done something to you gloria?
    My guess is that he's possibly a Scientologist who claims to be "OT", when we all now know that there is no such thing!
    -(`v)- Animal Lover -(`v)-

    Your Kitty Forum

  2. #22
    Patron with Honors Hoodwinked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    177

    Default

    In 1989 I had a roommate who was OT VIII. She was extremely hostile and angry. She was FSM'ing for Flag and she was constantly calling Flag and screaming at terminals regarding her FSM commissions. She also frequently accused others of ripping off her FSM commissions. One day she accused me of doing something that I had not done and proceeded to unleash on me. She looked at me with such hatred and her anger was so overpowering and venemous that I cried for an hour afterwards.

    Prior to that I had believed that OT's didn't need to use force to accomplish what they want to do. Where is anger on the tone scale? Around 1.0?

  3. #23
    Gold Meritorious Patron thetanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodwinked View Post
    In 1989 I had a roommate who was OT VIII. She was extremely hostile and angry. She was FSM'ing for Flag and she was constantly calling Flag and screaming at terminals regarding her FSM commissions. She also frequently accused others of ripping off her FSM commissions.
    Wow.

    On the other hand, I completely believe the bit about being ripped off over FSM commissions -- it happened all the time.

  4. #24
    Patron with Honors Spirited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon_Girl View Post
    My guess is that he's possibly a Scientologist who claims to be "OT", when we all now know that there is no such thing!
    yeah i got that part of it, but to stick a particular persons face on a board and call them a "thing" would warrant a better reason than that. plenty have done the OT levels on this board and arent "things". know what i mean?
    I'm sure gloria will let us know what that was all about.

  5. #25
    Crusader Gadfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    On a small mountain surrounded by many acres of forest.
    Posts
    8,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodwinked View Post
    In 1989 I had a roommate who was OT VIII. She was extremely hostile and angry. She was FSM'ing for Flag and she was constantly calling Flag and screaming at terminals regarding her FSM commissions. She also frequently accused others of ripping off her FSM commissions. One day she accused me of doing something that I had not done and proceeded to unleash on me. She looked at me with such hatred and her anger was so overpowering and venemous that I cried for an hour afterwards.

    Prior to that I had believed that OT's didn't need to use force to accomplish what they want to do. Where is anger on the tone scale? Around 1.0?
    Yes, I had seen similar behavior by Flag FSMs.

    Anger is 2.0. Still, VERY LOW on a chart that doe up to 40!!!!

    I had noticed a few "OTs" who DID have an uncanny ability to "impinge" on others, but I suspect that these people had that "ability" all along (as a personality trait), and they never seemed to have had a problem with really "invading people's spaces" and ramming viewpoints down their throats.

    Of course, various LRH policies teach them and drill them to do exactly THAT!

    LRH, from tape, "Second Lecture on Clearing Methodology":

    "You know, you walk up to a person very casually and you say, 'Well, you look like you're not having too good a time. You look like you're in a little bit of trouble.' And the individual will say, 'Yes I am', and you say, 'How about some auditing? Why here's my card. Now come over.' And he says, 'What's that?'. 'Well I'll tell you when you get there. Here's my card. Now, you be there at 8 pm this evening, OK.' And, 'What - what are you a practictioner of some sort? Or are you a doctor or something of that sort?' 'Yeah, that's right.' And he'll say, 'Gee, you know, what do you know. I didn't know it was that obvious.' You'd be surprized how many people turn up, if they are 8Ced."

    "Now. All the social machinery people have actually breaks down before direct intention. But the thing that causes difficulty in this line-up, the thing that causes difficulty in moving people along the line of methodology has a great deal to do with the invasion of privacy. I won't call it privacy cause that dignifies it. You have to be willing to invade privacy, very definitely. Well, when you realize that the highest point of aberration on the third dynamic was the first time you decided not to invade somebody's privacy, and that nearly everything you've suffered from since was a determination not to invade somebody's privacy, you will see at once, where this connects on 8Cing somebody into a service zone".

    "If you have a hard time invading people's privacy, you'll have a hard time 8Cing them into a chair, in a HAS co-audit unit, first PE, and so forth. Because you think they have rights. NO. They don't have any rights. What do you mean? What do they have? What has rights? That machinery? Those dramatizations? Those computing circuits? Do you mean those things have got rights? Hah! Pish pash."

    "The next thing you know, why we'll have laws out, saying they have a perfect right to kill everybody. Hey, rights. Where's this thing called rights begin and end. Well, it began when you first decided that somebody was entitled to privacy. Another thetan. And there he was over there and you said, he is entitled to the privacy of his own thoughts."

    "So I would thoroughly recommend anybody having to do with the PE Foundation, HAS co-audit line up to have a clean conscience and to be cured of guilt."


    The above LRH reference was in EVERY Flag reg's Hat Pack, and obviously had been referred to many FSMs. They are trained to view you as a bundle of dramatizing circuits, and to PUSH PUSH PUSH relentlessly, while having no back-off on doing so by getting into your face with your personal stuff.

    Just another policy reference showing what makes the mind of a well-indoctrinated Church member tick.
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

    "They must know how to kindle and fan an extravagant hope". - Eric Hoffer about the "true believer". "Total Freedom", "your eternity", and "OT" involve a few of the extravagant hopes in Scientology.

    Go HERE to view and/or download the essay, "The Three Basic Scientology Beliefs".

  6. #26

    Default

    Nah ... 1.5

    Anger is 1.5

    Lol





    The birds they sang, at the break of day
    Start again, I seemed to hear them say
    Do not dwell on what has passed away
    or what is yet to be ...

    Leonard Cohen.




  7. #27
    Gold Meritorious Patron Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *Paradise*
    Posts
    3,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    Yes, I had seen similar behavior by Flag FSMs.

    Anger is 2.0. Still, VERY LOW on a chart that doe up to 40!!!!

    I had noticed a few "OTs" who DID have an uncanny ability to "impinge" on others, but I suspect that these people had that "ability" all along (as a personality trait), and they never seemed to have had a problem with really "invading people's spaces" and ramming viewpoints down their throats.

    Of course, various LRH policies teach them and drill them to do exactly THAT!

    LRH, from tape, "Second Lecture on Clearing Methodology":

    "You know, you walk up to a person very casually and you say, 'Well, you look like you're not having too good a time. You look like you're in a little bit of trouble.' And the individual will say, 'Yes I am', and you say, 'How about some auditing? Why here's my card. Now come over.' And he says, 'What's that?'. 'Well I'll tell you when you get there. Here's my card. Now, you be there at 8 pm this evening, OK.' And, 'What - what are you a practictioner of some sort? Or are you a doctor or something of that sort?' 'Yeah, that's right.' And he'll say, 'Gee, you know, what do you know. I didn't know it was that obvious.' You'd be surprized how many people turn up, if they are 8Ced."

    "Now. All the social machinery people have actually breaks down before direct intention. But the thing that causes difficulty in this line-up, the thing that causes difficulty in moving people along the line of methodology has a great deal to do with the invasion of privacy. I won't call it privacy cause that dignifies it. You have to be willing to invade privacy, very definitely. Well, when you realize that the highest point of aberration on the third dynamic was the first time you decided not to invade somebody's privacy, and that nearly everything you've suffered from since was a determination not to invade somebody's privacy, you will see at once, where this connects on 8Cing somebody into a service zone".

    "If you have a hard time invading people's privacy, you'll have a hard time 8Cing them into a chair, in a HAS co-audit unit, first PE, and so forth. Because you think they have rights. NO. They don't have any rights. What do you mean? What do they have? What has rights? That machinery? Those dramatizations? Those computing circuits? Do you mean those things have got rights? Hah! Pish pash."

    "The next thing you know, why we'll have laws out, saying they have a perfect right to kill everybody. Hey, rights. Where's this thing called rights begin and end. Well, it began when you first decided that somebody was entitled to privacy. Another thetan. And there he was over there and you said, he is entitled to the privacy of his own thoughts."

    "So I would thoroughly recommend anybody having to do with the PE Foundation, HAS co-audit line up to have a clean conscience and to be cured of guilt."


    The above LRH reference was in EVERY Flag reg's Hat Pack, and obviously had been referred to many FSMs. They are trained to view you as a bundle of dramatizing circuits, and to PUSH PUSH PUSH relentlessly, while having no back-off on doing so by getting into your face with your personal stuff.

    Just another policy reference showing what makes the mind of a well-indoctrinated Church member tick.

    Games condition = have for self, can't have for others. In this instance, privacy.

    Invasion of privacy was one of LRH's games conditions.

  8. #28
    Gold Meritorious Patron GreyWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Forest Grove, OR, USA
    Posts
    3,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
    yeah i got that part of it, but to stick a particular persons face on a board and call them a "thing" would warrant a better reason than that. plenty have done the OT levels on this board and arent "things". know what i mean?
    I'm sure gloria will let us know what that was all about.
    Watch some of the vidios this guy is in and you will see.

  9. #29
    Silver Meritorious Patron AngeloV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,441

    Default

    As a public on course, I had a 'wrong' cognition. The really threw me because I felt invalidated by the course supervisor.
    But the big flags came about when I arrived at flag:

    1. An OT VII putting a nail through his hand while we were building a stage.
    2. The dirty kitchens. The look of exhaustion on the faces of the cooks.
    3. The nurseries - you can find the details in 'my story'. That was the last 'red flag'.
    A.V.
    Ex-Sea Org
    "That's what it's all about...credit cards to total freedom!" -- Sparrow
    Before you speak - listen
    Before you spend - earn
    Before you write - think
    Before you die - live

  10. #30
    Crusader Gadfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    On a small mountain surrounded by many acres of forest.
    Posts
    8,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I told you I was trouble View Post
    Nah ... 1.5

    Anger is 1.5

    Lol

    Oooppppps. You are right! What is 2.0? I am just not up on the Tone Scale these days.
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

    "They must know how to kindle and fan an extravagant hope". - Eric Hoffer about the "true believer". "Total Freedom", "your eternity", and "OT" involve a few of the extravagant hopes in Scientology.

    Go HERE to view and/or download the essay, "The Three Basic Scientology Beliefs".

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Email from Flag - the New Welcome Back to Flag Package
    By sallydannce in forum Leaks (leaked emails and other stuff)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 30th September 2011, 06:18 PM
  2. Hastings, UK, Nov 1st Miniraid Post Game
    By narCONon in forum Europe
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2nd November 2008, 04:51 PM
  3. BRISTOL UK, NEXT MINI RAID 1ST NOV.
    By Windy Miller in forum Europe
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11th October 2008, 11:41 AM
  4. 1st SP declare!
    By Alan in forum Scientology technology
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 30th April 2007, 11:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •