Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Private Hell of Kirstie Alley (National Enquirer)

Default Private Hell of Kirstie Alley (National Enquirer)

From this week's National Enquirer

Formerly svelte Cheers star Kirstie Alley's meltdown as human zeppelin fails to deflate despite promises, suffering a devastating emotional crisis after realizing her plan to lose weight is WAY more difficult than she thought.

In a bizarre series of rants on Twitter, the 59-year-old - who ballooned to an astonishing 265 pounds last fall - has cracked sick jokes about eating children and dogs, made threats about harming herself, boasted intimate details of imaginary love affairs with two famous men and made violent threats against other celebrities.

"Kirstie is a babbling mess," an insider confided to The ENQUIRER. "Her bizarre rants are obviously a desperate cry for help.

"She's mad that she has to limit her food intake, exercise and say no to sweets, so she's lashing out in outrageous ways."

In an attempt to make light of her diet frustration, Kirstie quipped in a Twitter post: "I JUST ATE A side of beef, 2 kindergarteners, a hot tub of linguini, 3 Dalmatians, and a big plate of doughnuts."

"She's trying to be edgy and funny, but Kirstie's so-called jokes make her seem like she's completely losing her grip on reality," continued the insider.

"She's crowed for months about how she's going to turn her life around and get thin and fit, but she's buckling under the pressure.

"She's swearing she'll lose 70 pounds by June 15, but that's an unrealistic goal.
    In theory, Kirstie is an OT 7, or at least her service completions list has her having completed New OT VI in 1999.

Doesn't sound like it's working for her any better than it did for Rex Fowler.
    The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane -- Marcus Aurelius

Well, Kirsti, how about 3 years on the purif, do OafTee 8, 8a, 8 b, 8c all the way thru OafTee 9z.

Then read all the books...oh, buy a whole new set first, then read 'em all whilst in the sauna.

Then run around a pole, make it 2 poles 114' 8.5" apart for 7 hours/day.

No no, no eating yet for the day.

You can, however, have a jug of water.

Do all this through 17 incarnations.

Then move to another planet.

That should handle it.

Fixed.

Silver Meritorious Patron skollie's Avatar

She has clearly lost the plot. I was astounded when I read these tweats she made a few months ago.
    I have to get you all info on THE MOTHER’S ACT. this is this lousy BILL that would give BIG BROTHER the right to force you to drug ur kids

AND MANDATE that when you are pregnant, YOU MUST take drugs if a Dr. tells you to. THIS is BIG BROTHER at his finest. More on this soon moms

I am organizing a MILLION MOM MARCH to protest this BILL. It just keeps rearing it’s head. BACKED 100% by BIG PHARMA. MOMS UNITE!!

@Kathy_in_Fla I want to tell you all about this. It is not really tweet format. I am furious that mothers and BABIES could be force drugged

BABIES HAVING PROZAC squirted in there eyes at birth to prevent depression later on. HELLO 1984.. I will keep you informed. It is brutal!

@SandieMN My opinion is that TAKING MEDICAL DRUGS is an option, not a MANDATE by anyone.Especially GOVERNMENTS…

@scarrieann I am serious. PROZAC in babies eyes! And this is not a FUTURE scene, it is done right now every day.

@XEROUZA Yes this is true. I will get you all the data.Can you imagine? Being forced to be drugged and having our baby drugged?

The goal is to PRE-SCREEN pregnant mothers for depression. If they fit the bill, it is mandated ‘TREATMENT” which is DRUGS.and for her BABY

It is called GENETIC PROFILING and it will be in full force if THE MOTHER’S ACT gets passed. I beg U to help stop this..I will get U info
    Last edited by skollie; 27th January 2010 at 03:57 AM.

I think she's gone over the deep end.

She recently announced her daughter was now on twitter and then went off on people who tweeted the typical crap about it. She doesn't seem to be able to grasp the internet at all.

She also called Joy whatsherface (from The View) Joy Bewhore. She says some incredibly rude things about people and then gets pissed when they have the gall to respond negatively.

She needs to STFU.

Gold Meritorious Patron Kathy (ImOut)'s Avatar

I think she needs to see a medical doctor to have her hormones and thyroid checked. Sounds like she is completely out of balance hormonally.
    Nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, & never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.
    "There is no freedom like seeing myself as I am and not losing heart."~Elizabeth J. Canham from Dark Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy (ImOut) View Post
    I think she needs to see a medical doctor to have her hormones and thyroid checked. Sounds like she is completely out of balance hormonally.
    OMG! She would then tweet that the evil MD wanted to squirt HRT up her nose or something! LMAO!

Gold Meritorious Patron Kathy (ImOut)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byte301 View Post
    OMG! She would then tweet that the evil MD wanted to squirt HRT up her nose or something! LMAO!

She could always use Bio-Identical Hormones.

She should talk to Suzanne Somers about the benefits of having your hormones balanced.
    Nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, & never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.
    "There is no freedom like seeing myself as I am and not losing heart."~Elizabeth J. Canham from Dark Phoenix

She could always use Bio-Identical Hormones.

She should talk to Suzanne Somers about the benefits of having your hormones balanced.
    Sounds like a plan. She should tweet Suzanne. :D

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

She should talk to us about her scummy church.

Paul
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

Silver Meritorious Patron Blue Spirit's Avatar
    Milky Way, Sector 9, Sun 12, Teegeeack (Hell)

Default Solo Nots Insanity

I see clearly that her problem is too many six-month checks and too long on OT-7. I suspect ANY OT level should

NOT take so long, OT-10 or OT-100.

There is a Q & A step added by DM that tends to invalidate and eval any mass just blown, which can act as a continuous overrun.

Also read C/S Series 73 to see the obvious insanity of Six-Month checks.

DM is like most super-SP's a master manipulator and since he became in

charge or more likely late eighties no standard products have come off of OT-7 or OT-8.

Certainly the Roteness of GAT training plays a part too.

"FERAL" said it well a couple of days ago on the Rex Fowler thread when he stated that the 6-month check is an Implant,

which is exactly what it is. He must be a sane guy to have withstood the 6-month check for so long. So the average guy

on Solo-Nots goes up daily in their auditing for 6-months and then gets clobbered downward every 6-months. Only a few

can withstand that Insanity regularly which explains the results, the suicides, the psychotic breaks, the

dropout rate, and the generally lackluster results.

Can you perceive while in these guys' space that they don't really feel very OT. Obvious to me.

IF Kirstie could leave the "Church" she could go to somebody outside (more Class-12's are out than in) that is qualified

to help quite A-to-B. After that losing weight would be doable and easy.

I saw her last night for 2 minutes on a "Cheers" re-run and she not only looked good physically, but mentally and was

relaxed and certain of her abilities. Easy to see.

I recall her on course 10 years ago and she wasn't as sane looking as in the re-run, but far better than now.

Jason Beghe said he thought she could be gotten out and I hope he is right. She is way above Travolta or Cruise as a being.

She would only need one or two sessions outside to realize something has been awful wrong for a long while. I wish she

would get with Jason for a talk. The problem is in the "Church" we are so slowly and methodically Robotized and Implanted

that we tend to not recognize what is happening until too late or we hit bottom. It is like being an Alcoholic, another drink

is always OK, another session is always OK. I've lost most respect for her now, as anyone still left in the CULT, but

have some hope she will still come to her senses.

She won't lose the weight until the Case is repaired.

WAKE UP KIRSTIE !!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Blue Spirit; 27th January 2010 at 07:43 AM.
    The actual route to be free and return all of your true spiritual operating abilities is a total positiveness and the ability to forgive all (you too) for everything done and accept each being as you find them. In granting full beingness to yourself and others you will have ability to stop resisting the negative, which in turn assures that your full beautiful powers and abilities will bear fruit.
    ____
    "There is one coward on Earth and that is the coward that dare not know." >W.E.B. DuBois

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast