Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X Staff Speaking out in C of S in L.A.

Patron with Honors Cinnamon_Girl's Avatar

Exclamation X Staff Speaking out in C of S in L.A.

I was really interested and glad to see on t.v. just a few minutes ago, a few x- staffers, including one of the MArketing staff, speaking about the abuses they endured while on staff. The "church" is being sued. From what I could see in the t.v. it looked like it was occurring at the Celebrity Center. I haven't searched for a link yet. Their lawyers are saying that they are "disgruntled x-employees". It was on Channel 7 here in the south orange county area.
    Last edited by Cinnamon_Girl; 13th February 2010 at 01:50 AM. Reason: add
    -(`v)- Animal Lover -(`v)-

Your Kitty Forum

Cinnie honey, there was a major press conference held in LA this morning. All of our USAian major outfronters were there and was streamed over the internet. It should be appearing on youtube.

Patron with Honors Cinnamon_Girl's Avatar

Default ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Cinnie honey, there was a major press conference held in LA this morning. All of our USAian major outfronters were there and was streamed over the internet. It should be appearing on youtube.
    Good then, I can see it. But I want to know that the cult was exposed.
    -(`v)- Animal Lover -(`v)-

Your Kitty Forum

No, they weren't at CC. They were at The Steve Allen Theater. Do you really think the cult would have a bunch of SP's at CC?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon_Girl View Post
    Good then, I can see it. But I want to know that the cult was exposed.
    Here you go:

You rock guys.

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Paul
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Miriam announced the time and location for the LA Megaraid at the end of her news spot.

"...Meantime, a demonstration is planned here at the Hollywood headquarters tomorrow at 3pm."

Next year, we'll need to get them to announce the mega haircuts just down the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post
    Miriam announced the time and location for the LA Megaraid at the end of her news spot.

"...Meantime, a demonstration is planned here at the Hollywood headquarters tomorrow at 3pm."

Next year, we'll need to get them to announce the mega haircuts just down the street.
    Alanzo, it's time to change that avatar of yours...It's just too damn cute, and lets ya get away with murder.
    "Man gets tired, spirit don't. Man surrenders, spirit won't. Man crawls, spirit flies. Spirit lives when man dies.
    -Man seems, spirit is. Man dreams, the spirit lives. Man is tethered, spirit free. What spirit is man can be.............What spirit is, the man, can, be"
    - The Waterboys "Spirit" lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon_Girl View Post
    I was really interested and glad to see on t.v. just a few minutes ago, a few x- staffers, including one of the MArketing staff, speaking about the abuses they endured while on staff. The "church" is being sued. From what I could see in the t.v. it looked like it was occurring at the Celebrity Center. I haven't searched for a link yet. Their lawyers are saying that they are "disgruntled x-employees". It was on Channel 7 here in the south orange county area.
    There are two other threads covering this....

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=16385

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=16346
    "Man gets tired, spirit don't. Man surrenders, spirit won't. Man crawls, spirit flies. Spirit lives when man dies.
    -Man seems, spirit is. Man dreams, the spirit lives. Man is tethered, spirit free. What spirit is man can be.............What spirit is, the man, can, be"
    - The Waterboys "Spirit" lyrics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast