Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 285

Thread: Oz ABC Four Corners on Scientology March 8

  1. #71

    Default

    And OSA can sign up for their next Billion Years of not sleeping.

  2. #72
    Silver Meritorious Patron OHTEEATE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,364

    Default great stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by skollie View Post
    I'm so impressed with the amount of time they are spending exposing the CoS, as too often we just get little segments - that leave me wanting more! I'm hoping for some major foot bullets from the current officials.
    The site link you posted, has some great links included for us to send feedback/thanks/etc to the site.

    http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/
    we will be watchingintheStates. Coordinated BBC ABC NY Times, St. Pete Times is HUGE press interest
    " A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge." Thomas Carlyle

  3. #73
    Gold Meritorious Patron Kookaburra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    down under
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidM View Post
    I just love the timing. A front-page New York Times article on an American Sunday and Four Corners on Aussie Monday!
    And what's even better....this is starting to look not like a bad week for OSA, but an average week. :D It just keeps on coming, with no end in sight.
    http://www.exseaorg.com

    "L Ron Hubbard proves that one sure-fire way to "smash your name into history"... is to crash and burn spectacularly." quote by Freeminds.

  4. #74
    Gold Meritorious Patron scooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The wide brown land for me
    Posts
    3,736
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default

    I expect the entire OSA network has gone into an apathy so deep that they'll never snap out of it.

    They've got to know by now they have NO hope of ever defending the cult successfully.

    I'm sure they think Bryan Seymour's last story was "generally theta.":D
    Paul David Schofield
    "Scooter" to his friends

    -----
    If he has no friends and everyone's against him
    If he's failed in everything that he has tried
    Try to lift his load, help to bear his burden
    Let him know that you are walking by his side
    And if he feels that all is lost and he is fallen
    Try to place that poor man's feet on solid ground
    Just remember he's some mother's precious darlin'
    Always lift him up and never knock him down

    Blind Alfred Reed

    -----

  5. #75
    Patron with Honors minnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    491

    Default

    It's time to blow OSA. Locally, I'd like to see Alex Kutuzov leave first. Come on Alex!!

  6. #76
    Rogue male Feral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where the white stars fairly blaze at midnight in the cold and frosty sky
    Posts
    3,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    I expect the entire OSA network has gone into an apathy so deep that they'll never snap out of it.

    They've got to know by now they have NO hope of ever defending the cult successfully.

    I'm sure they think Bryan Seymour's last story was "generally theta.":D


    Yeah, we're really helping them to redefine "entheta".

    Remember that Hubbard went nuts enough to do what he did when Paulette Coopers book came out? Suddenly that book looks like an alost favourable account of the Cof$, that is in the light of the last few years.

    In fact the press exposing Scientology in the last five years is greater than the previous fifty and the last year's is greater than the previous five.....where have we heard that before?

    In any case the next years wll be greater than the last sixty combined and may prove fatal.

    Tell you what David Miscavige, if Lron returns to assume control of the church as he promised, well at least you've got plenty of land there at INT to hide the body.

    Otherwise I don't think you'll fair to well when he finds out what you've done to his church.
    Kevin Bloody Mackey


    The Story of my Bridge to OT VII

    "I'm not angry anymore, as more and more people rediscover their true selves through Scientology, together we WILL achieve a world without war, crime, and insanity." Rex Fowler, OTVII, before shooting his ex-partner three times in the head and then himself.

  7. #77
    Gold Meritorious Patron Kookaburra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    down under
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post


    Yeah, we're really helping them to redefine "entheta".

    Remember that Hubbard went nuts enough to do what he did when Paulette Coopers book came out? Suddenly that book looks like an alost favourable account of the Cof$, that is in the light of the last few years.

    In fact the press exposing Scientology in the last five years is greater than the previous fifty and the last year's is greater than the previous five.....where have we heard that before?

    In any case the next years wll be greater than the last sixty combined and may prove fatal.

    Tell you what David Miscavige, if Lron returns to assume control of the church as he promised, well at least you've got plenty of land there at INT to hide the body.

    Otherwise I don't think you'll fair to well when he finds out what you've done to his church.
    Don't worry Feral. The miscarriage has that totally under control. All Sea Org babies must be aborted, so there is no chance that Lron or anyone else trying to return could possibly arrive.
    http://www.exseaorg.com

    "L Ron Hubbard proves that one sure-fire way to "smash your name into history"... is to crash and burn spectacularly." quote by Freeminds.

  8. #78
    Cabal Of One Panda Termint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,954

    Default

    is he scientology's Herod?
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia.
    Scientologist: 1974 - 2008
    Ex-scientologist: 2008 - 2014
    Human Being: 2014 -
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

  9. #79
    Patron Meritorious dontscamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    East of the Earth, South of the Sun, West of the Wind, North of the Night
    Posts
    673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panda Termint View Post
    is he scientology's Herod?
    Very good analogy, Panda.
    "If thou be powerful make thyself to be honored for knowledge and for gentleness. ... Beware of interruption, and of answering words with heat; put it from thee; control thyself."

    -- Ptah-hotep, Egypt, 2880 B.C.

  10. #80
    Patron Meritorious
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kookaburra View Post
    And what's even better....this is starting to look not like a bad week for OSA, but an average week. :D It just keeps on coming, with no end in sight.


    The dwindling spiral?


    Opter

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Scientology head hits back at abuse claims: ABC News 12 Dec
    By sallydannce in forum Media reports
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12th December 2009, 04:35 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 5th November 2009, 06:32 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2nd June 2009, 07:43 PM
  4. KESQ Scientology report # 11,March 13th, 11 pm
    By ARC in forum Breaking news
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 21st May 2009, 08:13 PM
  5. Scientology March 15th tell the truth about XENU
    By xenutruth in forum Anonymous videos
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 16th February 2008, 12:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •