Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: MICHEL - SOLO NOTS DESTRUCTION!

Patron with Honors

Default MICHEL - SOLO NOTS DESTRUCTION!

Hello everybody!

Here is a topic I really want to share with you guys.

I have been posted as Solo Nots D of P from April 2005 to November 2006. And then I blew the Sea Org! Actually, I replaced Dr Donna Shannon and I am pleased to know that she left the “Church” too.

I have spent 20 years of my life in Scientology, became a class 5 auditor and auditing on Solo Nots. I joined the Sea Org with the goal of helping this group clear the planet. After 8 years spent in the Sea Org i realized that this group will fail because it is oppressed by one individual: David Miscavige. A true Dictator!

When I realized that, I blew. From the inside it’s impossible to do anything!

The Solo Nots HGC is the most secured area in the entire Sea Org. Only a few people can access it.

Now, here is a statistic every Scientologist in the world must be aware of:

There are 5,300 Solo Nots Auditors worldwide

2,100 of them are auditing daily.

3,200 are off the Level.

This is David Miscavige’s statistic!

Now, imagine 5,300 Solo Nots Auditors C/Sed by only 6 Solo Nots C/Ses! Each C/S has to handle 830 Solo Nots Auditors! Moreover, the C/Ses speak only English and there is no worksheet translation unit.

The result is 3,200 Solo Nots Auditors falling off the level!

I designed the Flag Advanced Organization back in 2001 . 85 Nots auditing rooms were added as well as 20 more workstations for Solo Nots C/Ses.

Guess what?

The 85 Nots auditors where trained right away and put on post. But, in November 2006, five years later, there was no Solo Nots C/S added!

Now, if one wants to make some good business, one doesn’t want people to Solo Audit for free, or almost (it cost $1,700 to get C/Sed for 6 months).

Thus, one has to “invent” some training and auditing actions in order to make some money out of the Solo Nots Auditors.

And here is the Golden Age of Tech for Solo Nots where you must study the new materials and re do the level again, because before it was wrong!

And here is the “6 months check” FPRD style which takes 2 – 3 Nots intensives every 6 months!

And here is the “Advance program” where you are told that you aren’t Clear and that you need some more Dianetics auditing, by a CL9 off course!

And how about your participation as Scientologist? You better donate to the IAS, SUPER POWER, YOUR IDEAL ORG, ETC…. if you want RTC to “accept” that you attest OT7.Otherwise, I am telling you, you won’t attest….I saw it!

Now, do you see how one man can oppress an entire Religion?

Now, do you see why so many OT7 and OT8 are with cancer, financially broken, commit suicide and, like William Rex Fowler, kill people?

Now, I have one more question……Who is oppressing DM…the IRS maybe?

Michel.
    Last edited by Michel; 10th March 2010 at 04:37 PM.
    love is the universal solvent.....splurge on it!!

Gold Meritorious Patron Kathy (ImOut)'s Avatar

I don't think anyone or anything is oppressing DM. I think he's just a little man with a little man complex and was evil from the get go.
    Nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, & never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.
    "There is no freedom like seeing myself as I am and not losing heart."~Elizabeth J. Canham from Dark Phoenix

Blog Entries

To answer your question, Michel, I would say himself.

DM is suppressing himself! And the result of that is he is destroying everything else he touches.

RogerB
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

"Twenty years of work has been put into this performance." Cadel Evans on winning the Tour de France.
    I'm with you on that, mate. Mine's taken me fifty-plus.

Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by Michel View Post

And here is the “Advance program” where you are told that you aren’t Clear and that you need some more Dianetics auditing, by a CL9 off course!

Michel.
    I had that experience, and went through the steepest emotional curve you can imagine, because not some label, but beingness and as it seemed all my wins in Scientology got invalidated, and I was being made to run something R3R (which is supposed to be damaging to an OT as it lengthens time on NOTS) that I had no charge on, some old thing they found in my folder that they thought was unflat.

Then I had the lucky experience a year later of having an old Saint Hiller review my folder recommend an action and within a few short minutes pass the clear check and cleared by the RTC to go back onto OT levels. This ruined my case and caused me grief for 12 months, let alone breaking the trust I had in auditing, never fully restored. As irony would have it, the CS involved was a personal friend.

OK you nutters, if there were some wrong clear declares, what about the chance you are driving people out of Scientology by maybe some wrong "not - clear" declares? Oh but its ok we can say they were an SP their whole time up the Bridge.

Shouldn't a right indication bring good indicators?

Old time auditing, from what I know of it as it wasn't my speciality, concentrated on granting beingness to the PC/OT, whereas what I have seen of GAT is robotic and seems to grant beingness to the case.

I know of one OT 5 who went to Flag and they spent 75 intensives going over everything in his folders, putting in quads for all the triples etc and he still didn't get on solo nots. He was in the SO on the ship in the early days, who knows if Ron or someone trained by him CS'd his folders. He said the auditing was great. Look there is such a thing as knowingness, I'm not a class 12 but this is purest crap. You don't need all those set ups or corrections of past auditing, the preOT is in present time. A being is simple they are making them complicated.

You think I have charge on this, I personally don't, but I am mad for the other examples I have come across in ESMB lately.
    Last edited by x-x; 12th March 2010 at 02:10 PM.

Silver Meritorious Patron Arthur Dent's Avatar

I can attest to this!! But not anything else apparently!!! And I was one of the very tough, follow through, kind of people. Not some panty-waist dillatante, I tell you!! Not some person who couldn't study or pass a drill. I can tell you the tech is out. If you think you are seeing insanity and it walks like insanity and talks like insanity, send your materials back in the mail and tell them you broke your arm and can't hold the cans. Protest that costs them income is a very strong tool. It is a racket. Forget whether the tech is good or bad or whatever....if people want it, so what? But the stops are unbelievable. And if you protest it when you are there, well, it will just be more stops!! I almost never felt like my folder was being cs'd for me. So true, Michel!!
    Arthur Dent.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=16696
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?24109

Lurkers, hate to disappoint, but it really is a cult. Sorry.

Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy (ImOut) View Post
    I don't think anyone or anything is oppressing DM. I think he's just a little man with a little man complex and was evil from the get go.
    I agree Kathy, he is evil!

Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    To answer your question, Michel, I would say himself.

DM is suppressing himself! And the result of that is he is destroying everything else he touches.

RogerB
    It's so true Roger, he is destroying everything, without any remorse.

Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by x-x View Post
    I had that experience, and went through the steepest emotional curve you can imagine, because not some label, but beingness and as it seemed all my wins in Scientology got invalidated, and I was being made to run something R3R (which is supposed to be damaging to an OT as it lengthens time on NOTS) that I had no charge on, some old thing they found in my folder that they thought was unflat.

Then I had the lucky experience a year later of having an old Saint Hiller review my folder recommend an action and within a few short minutes pass the clear check and cleared by the RTC to go back onto OT levels. I suppose I would be a "responsible for condition" type pts to say that they ruined my case and caused me grief for 12 months, let alone breaking the trust I had in auditing, never fully restored.

OK you nutters, if there were some wrong clear declares, what about the chance you are driving people out of Scientology by maybe some wrong "not - clear" declares? Oh but its ok we can say they were an SP their whole time up the Bridge.

Shouldn't a right indication bring good indicators?

Old time auditing, from what I know of it as it wasn't my speciality, concentrated on granting beingness to the PC/OT, whereas what I have seen of GAT is robotic and seems to grant beingness to the case.

I know of one OT 5 who went to Flag and they spent 75 intensives going over everything in his folders and he still didn't get on the level. He said it was great, look there is such a thing as knowingness, I'm not a class 12 but this is purest crap. A being is simple they are making them complicated. (Also note, don't try to regiment OTs, we are individuals. We work great in a team, but not on some force basis.)

You think I have charge on this, I personally don't, but I am mad for the other examples I have come across in ESMB lately.
    I am so sorry for all of those that experienced that MEGA invalidation..Being told that you aren't Clear when you are OT7 or OT8! I still cannot believe it!

Dinky Davey isn't half the evil of Lips the tulpa Hubbard, not even a 100th. And thank Lips for NOTS. Helps markedly to insure the final death of the cult as a being will live with hallucination just so long.

Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Dent View Post
    I can attest to this!! But not anything else apparently!!! And I was one of the very tough, follow through, kind of people. Not some panty-waist dillatante, I tell you!! Not some person who couldn't study or pass a drill. I can tell you the tech is out. If you think you are seeing insanity and it walks like insanity and talks like insanity, send your materials back in the mail and tell them you broke your arm and can't hold the cans. Protest that costs them income is a very strong tool. It is a racket. Forget whether the tech is good or bad or whatever....if people want it, so what? But the stops are unbelievable. And if you protest it when you are there, well, it will just be more stops!! I almost never felt like my folder was being cs'd for me. So true, Michel!!
    Yes Arthur, you are completely right! People should just stop auditing and send their folder and confidential materials back....and protest. For the tech is completely out..and the ONLY purpose is ONLY money!

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast