Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scientology is just plain evil

Patron with Honors Lee_from_phx's Avatar

Default Scientology is just plain evil

Scientology is the purest example of purposeful calculated evil I have ever personally experienced. Even the depredations of the left are nothing compared to the crimes that Scientology commits on a daily basis. If there is such a thing as an anti-christ, Hubbard is a strong contender for the title.

Everything that Scientology touches turns to rot. It destroys families. It brings about financial ruin. It takes free men and women and turns them into slaves. Trying to think of something, anything, that this cult does which is good is very difficult. I cannot think of anything that it does which is good.

Scientology is the creation of a sociopath. It is the will and temperament of that sociopath Hubbard made manifest in the world.

This is my criticism of the cult. The sooner it is extinguished from the world the better.

Fool on the Hill Voltaire's Child's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm proud to be a Scientologist and just as proud- if not more- to be an ex member of the cult.

Ideas are ideas. Some stuff works, some does not.
    I am truly into myself, yes. And I'm just as interested in other people. When I'm not thinking of one, I'm thinking of the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_from_phx View Post
    Scientology is the purest example of purposeful calculated evil I have ever personally experienced. Even the depredations of the left are nothing compared to the crimes that Scientology commits on a daily basis. If there is such a thing as an anti-christ, Hubbard is a strong contender for the title.

Everything that Scientology touches turns to rot. It destroys families. It brings about financial ruin. It takes free men and women and turns them into slaves. Trying to think of something, anything, that this cult does which is good is very difficult. I cannot think of anything that it does which is good.

Scientology is the creation of a sociopath. It is the will and temperament of that sociopath Hubbard made manifest in the world.

This is my criticism of the cult. The sooner it is extinguished from the world the better.
    You are being too emotional.

I am Shiva, the destroyer of illusion...
    Vinaire's Story.....
    Vinaire's Blog.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_from_phx View Post
    Naah, the anti-Christ was Jack Parsons. Hubbard ripped off his girlfriend and his yacht and shot through to Florida. Bad boy, that Ron.

haiqu

Quote Originally Posted by Vinaire View Post
    You are being too emotional.

You evaluate for others too often.

haiqu

Quote Originally Posted by haiqu View Post

haiqu
    Is it me or do the gags only work well with a smiley attached?
    The "Church" of Scientology - miserably failing to save a world that doesn't need or want to be saved

Quote Originally Posted by haiqu View Post

haiqu
    Just like you do.

We are birds of the same feather.

Vinaire's Story.....
    Vinaire's Blog.....

Silver Meritorious Patron Björkist's Avatar
    In a cluster of other thetans, electronically attached to MEST

Quote Originally Posted by tanstaafl View Post
    Is it me or do the gags only work well with a smiley attached?

That's the way it seems.

I've counted over 5 humourless bastards around these here parts...
    "I don't know how anything is; I only know how it seems to me." - Robert Anton Wilson

"Taxation and drug prohibition are both coercive state interventions." - Thomas Szasz

"Can you imagine a world without countries or religions? It's the same message over and over. And it's positive." - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Björkist View Post
    That's the way it seems.

I've counted over 5 humourless bastards around these here parts...
    It's hard to disagree with that - although I wasn't making that point and I wouldn't include Haiqu among them.

What the hell's going on? This place has turned into a school playground over the last few days - a lot of bickering and name-calling. I normally look forward to logging on but it's been a bit of a drag lately. Is it something in the water? Cosmic rays? Psychotronic warfare? :D

I'm not complaining and I'm not criticising anyone - there's just a bad vibe around at the moment. Oh well, something else to confront and be serene in the face of. :D

Cheers
    tanstaafl
    The "Church" of Scientology - miserably failing to save a world that doesn't need or want to be saved

Quote Originally Posted by tanstaafl View Post
    It's hard to disagree with that - although I wasn't making that point and I wouldn't include Haiqu among them.

What the hell's going on? This place has turned into a school playground over the last few days - a lot of bickering and name-calling. I normally look forward to logging on but it's been a bit of a drag lately. Is it something in the water? Cosmic rays? Psychotronic warfare? :D

I'm not complaining and I'm not criticising anyone - there's just a bad vibe around at the moment. Oh well, something else to confront and be serene in the face of. :D

Cheers
    tanstaafl

Ignore the bad vibe, and everything will revert back to being uptone.

Just be yourself.

Vinaire's Story.....
    Vinaire's Blog.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast