Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Setting a good example.

Yes, I like these threads too for much the same reasons. It is very interesting when you read and feel the seriousness with which these people need to communicate.

It feels like a very distant echo now of my scio past ... I can sit here and read this type of thread and let it reverberate around me, and it has no effect whatsoever other than a kind of slightly embarrassed curiosity ... almost like viewing an injured alien being, that is in its death throes but is still trying to assert who is "really in control here" ... as it is clearly fading away.

I know that sounds melodramatic but that is how I view scientologists these days, they are like actors in an old black and white movie that I once knew the script to word for word, and even though technology has moved on (a lot) they are still reading, ever so seriously, from the very same battered and tattered handwritten dialogue and apparently are completely unaware of the audience quietly cringing ... for them.

Ah well.

Back to the real world.

The birds they sang, at the break of day
    Start again, I seemed to hear them say
    Do not dwell on what has passed away
    or what is yet to be ...

Leonard Cohen.

Quote Originally Posted by x-x View Post
    Sometimes I swat flies and sometimes I let them circle. You seem to answer your own questions, so no need of me.
    Agreed.
    Doom is Doom, Look, Dont listen
    Aaron Judge Ex SO, Ex Course Admin, Ex Security Guard AOSH ANZO

Silver Meritorious Patron Cherished's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by x-x View Post
    Xenophon was conspiring to attack the Church the whole way along.
    Evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    Evidence?
    She has none.
    Doom is Doom, Look, Dont listen
    Aaron Judge Ex SO, Ex Course Admin, Ex Security Guard AOSH ANZO

Gold Meritorious Patron FinallyFree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post
    I see this thread as a chance for Ex-Scientologists to be able to speak back to the Scientology Mindset. To pick at it, to test it, and to watch it squirm around and do and say all its crazy things.

People can see it out on a screen in front of them, see how it responds, and see its patterns. That's much better than having it inside your own head and making YOU say and act out all those things!

These posts where Scientologists come on here and threaten people and run all their insanity on exes are highly therapeutic for people to see. Others, who have never been in the cult, get to see the threats and the creepy attempts at coercion and thought control that the Church of Scientology engages in.

Scientology's fascistic totalitarianism can not act within the light of a truly free environment. The Internet is proof of that.

So I like threads like this.

I wish they would send more of them out to "handle" us.

It would be their undoing.

And they know it.

You are very wise Alanzo - I agree whole heartedly.
    Sweet memories
    I never thought it would be like this
    Reminding me
    Just how close I came to missing
    I know that
    This is the way for me to go
    You'll be there
    When you know what I know
    And I know...

Gold Meritorious Patron Ogsonofgroo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

from x_x> "Scientology must duplicate the societies it operates in."
    Omg! Just like in 'The Fly', the resulting mutant.... oh shi...

Really now, ol' windbag Rotten Ronny,(woman-beating, drug addicted, sociopathic liar that he was), wasn't trying to integrate his mess with 'societies', he wanted to create his own world where he was 'The Soopreem Roolah' and all were his willing slaves, in other words~ infiltrate to alter and control.
    'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

Silver Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I told you I was trouble View Post
    Yes, I like these threads too for much the same reasons. It is very interesting when you read and feel the seriousness with which these people need to communicate.It feels like a very distant echo now of my scio past ... I can sit here and read this type of thread and let it reverberate around me, and it has no effect whatsoever other than a kind of slightly embarrassed curiosity ... almost like viewing an injured alien being, that is in its death throes but is still trying to assert who is "really in control here" ... as it is clearly fading away.I know that sounds melodramatic but that is how I view scientologists these days, they are like actors in an old black and white movie that I once knew the script to word for word, and even though technology has moved on (a lot) they are still reading, ever so seriously, from the very same battered and tattered handwritten dialogue and apparently are completely unaware of the audience quietly cringing ... for them.Ah well.Back to the real world.

Lovin it!!!

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

Silver Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post
    I see this thread as a chance for Ex-Scientologists to be able to speak back to the Scientology Mindset. To pick at it, to test it, and to watch it squirm around and do and say all its crazy things.

People can see it out on a screen in front of them, see how it responds, and see its patterns. That's much better than having it inside your own head and making YOU say and act out all those things!

These posts where Scientologists come on here and threaten people and run all their insanity on exes are highly therapeutic for people to see. Others, who have never been in the cult, get to see the threats and the creepy attempts at coercion and thought control that the Church of Scientology engages in.

Scientology's fascistic totalitarianism can not act within the light of a truly free environment. The Internet is proof of that.

So I like threads like this.

I wish they would send more of them out to "handle" us.

It would be their undoing.

And they know it.

OUTSTANDING POST! GREAT OBSERVATIONS!

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    OUTSTANDING POST! GREAT OBSERVATIONS!
    Exactly. The most effective 'Tech' is 'Let Scientology Be Scientology (in front of witnesses)'

Zinj

Where the white stars fairly blaze at midnight in the cold and frosty sky

Beauty, finally some posters that see things the same way as me.

I do like watching him squirm, changing the meanings of what we say to set up straw men it's his only hope of winning a debate, apart from quoting source.

The tactic is so obvious to all but him.
    Kevin Bloody Mackey

The Story of my Bridge to OT VII

"I'm not angry anymore, as more and more people rediscover their true selves through Scientology, together we WILL achieve a world without war, crime, and insanity." Rex Fowler, OTVII, before shooting his ex-partner three times in the head and then himself.

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast