Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Scientology and Homosexualty - my story from the inside...

Default Hubtoads sexuality

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Zorg View Post
    I had read somewhere that hubbard had his 'gay' moments. I believe it was inferred by nibs: I believe I read it or followed some links posted at A.R.S. some years ago.
    I have heard Nibs say that his father had an insatiable sexual appetite and had sex with "10 year old boys and 60 year old women" which makes him a paedophile and sicko, not gay.

The gay sex he is supposed to have had with Jack Parsons was called magic so it wasn't gay at all. It says so in the song 8 Million by Enturbulator009, so it must be true.

This of course contrasts with other reports that Hubtoad couldn't get an erection.

The truth is out. There.

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMary View Post
    Sorry to read about your troubles,
    I have never heard of the church giving a nontrained person an emeter to use on the street, much less in the org. Especially a new one the church considers out-ethics and PTS. Could you elaborate?

Thanks
    Mary McConnell

First of all welcome.

I too am a bit confused about the above. ^^^^^^^

I am also surprised that you were given SO berthing while on a project prepare. How much money did your mom end up sending you for these courses? Seems like you also had sec checks, were you required to pay for this too?

TP

I had read somewhere that hubbard had his 'gay' moments. I believe it was inferred by nibs: I believe I read it or followed some links posted at A.R.S. some years ago.

If this were true, then that fucker created a massive scam while carrying around his own 'withholds', attacking anyone that 'missed it'.
    I saw a photo of DM as a young boy Messenger. He was a "pretty" little boy. I wonder if he has some withholds in that area, from when he was walking around holding LRH's ashtray?
    If you donít offend anyone, you also donít inspire anyone.

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by Enthetan View Post
    I saw a photo of DM as a young boy Messenger. He was a "pretty" little boy. I wonder if he has some withholds in that area, from when he was walking around holding LRH's ashtray?
    Ashtrays with fags or was it fags with ashtrays?

TP

Gold Meritorious Patron The Great Zorg's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Telepathetic View Post
    Ashtrays with fags or was it fags with ashtrays?
    Fags with fagtrays?
    There is more to the universe(s) then all the words of all the men that have ever lived could ever begin to describe.

EVERYTHING in scientology, to some degree, is a lie. RUN! Do not look back!

For something more positive and healing, for those in pain, have a look at this website: http://mynaturalpainrelief.net

http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/vanderkolk/

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

-Dalai Lama

Gold Meritorious Patron

Fags with fagtrays?

Sorry bad joke.that makes no sense.

Fag:schoolboy's helper: at a private British school, a schoolboy who has to do menial jobs and run errands for an older schoolboy ( dated )

Also

Fag: cigarette.

Gold Meritorious Patron The Great Zorg's Avatar

Sorry bad joke.that makes no sense.

Fag:schoolboy's helper: at a private British school, a schoolboy who has to do menial jobs and run errands for an older schoolboy ( dated )

Also

Fag: cigarette.
    Ooooo - a mystery!
    There is more to the universe(s) then all the words of all the men that have ever lived could ever begin to describe.

EVERYTHING in scientology, to some degree, is a lie. RUN! Do not look back!

For something more positive and healing, for those in pain, have a look at this website: http://mynaturalpainrelief.net

First of all welcome.

I too am a bit confused about the above. ^^^^^^^

I am also surprised that you were given SO berthing while on a project prepare. How much money did your mom end up sending you for these courses? Seems like you also had sec checks, were you required to pay for this too?

TP
    The extent my training was very simple... I had the whole process presented to me as if i was the customer and then told to practice on someone else.. Did this for 20mins and was told i was right to go.. This is however when the ethics officer came from down stairs looking like this ... I was informed of my PTS situation.. They then decided that with this situation i could not possibly perform this duty and was at this point sent down to ethics.

My berthing was not SO as far as i knew.. People living their were working for CCHR, Applied Scholastics and an asian public on course. The auditing was not charged and was not known to be happening by other people in the appartment they were also kept in the dark as to myself being a homosexual. As i was told that talking to others about any of this in the apartment was "out-ethics" and i knew how much i hated being stuck in ethics all day already i didnt want anymore of that..

I could not place a number on the amount of money my mother spent on courses.. It wasnt a HUGE amount but was alot for her considering she has been a battler...

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by imnotafraidanymore View Post
    The extent my training was very simple... I had the whole process presented to me as if i was the customer and then told to practice on someone else.. Did this for 20mins and was told i was right to go.. This is however when the ethics officer came from down stairs looking like this ... I was informed of my PTS situation.. They then decided that with this situation i could not possibly perform this duty and was at this point sent down to ethics.

My berthing was not SO as far as i knew.. People living their were working for CCHR, Applied Scholastics and an asian public on course. The auditing was not charged and was not known to be happening by other people in the appartment they were also kept in the dark as to myself being a homosexual. As i was told that talking to others about any of this in the apartment was "out-ethics" and i knew how much i hated being stuck in ethics all day already i didnt want anymore of that..

I could not place a number on the amount of money my mother spent on courses.. It wasnt a HUGE amount but was alot for her considering she has been a battler...
    OK, I understand now. Well, thank god you're now out of that mess

TP

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast