Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Alanzo is a statpushing blogwhore

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post
    There are a lot of people on this thread who are saying that they know me now.

But do you know every inch of my body?

No you don't.

Only my ex-wife does.

And I don't see any reports here from her.
    uh oh, where are we going with this?
    Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

Wink Ah Hah!

Quote Originally Posted by nexus100 View Post
    We tried it. For a brief time we gave out the "Cracked Corn" Award. But the first one went to Zinj, which made Alanzo unhappy, and as we all know, when Alanzo is unhappy everyone is unhappy, so we had to scrap it. In fairness to Alanzo he probably should have won a Lifetime ESMB Achievement Award for creating "The Bridge to Total Status" a monumental ecumenical concept. Maybe if we give that to him first we could institute a monthly prize and get some real jealousy, corruption and infighting going. I kind of miiss that.
    A Key Secret to the Universe is revealed by Nexus!
    Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by R6Basic View Post
    I'm not here to comment on the thread.
    I just needed somewhere to post my 100th post!

This seems like the best place.
    Alanzo isn't the only one who can stat push.
    LOL!!!

NOT drinking the kool-aid LA SCN's Avatar

Default The time is right...

Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post
    I feel I should make a speech now.

Throughout history, Man has always....

We are gathered here today under the bloodshot eyeballs of God to....

Four Score and 20 years ago, Man brought forth a new nation where Man could rise up on spindly legs to....

Well, you get the pic.

Glory! Glory! Glory!

Let all who glorify become filled with glory as they do so.

For mine is the power, and the glory, for ever and ever...

Anyone here an Episcopalian?
    We of ESMB are in the vanguard of the current grassroots movement to shine the light of truth on the Cof$.

In celebration of the week long Anderson Cooper / CNN media event which has placed the actions of the Dwarfstar into the vernacular, as evidenced on the Colbert Report, perhaps it is time to give ourselves and our activities some recognition from within our own ranks - a measure of respect to award a peer for outstanding contribution.

Thus, I hereby call for an annual event to award the years most outstanding participant based not just on the number of posts, but also on the content - inspiring, creative, pertinent, dramatic, etc. The general membership may nominate contenders by poll; the top 5 to be voted on by Emma, the monitors and a 3 member panel randomly chosen from the ranks of ESMB to determine the winner. The award recipient to be voted on March 13 and announced on March 29, both dates important anniversaries to be remembered.

This award shall be called the BLOGADILLO AWARD or the B-DILLY for short, like EMMY or GRAMMY.

The winner will be lavished with kudos of course and allowed to have a special symbol in addition to his or her avatar in recognition of the honor.

Additionally I call for a one time only special rules version of the award for this year only as we are past the dates of the event but need to give this award in celebration of the magnificent events this week just ended.

I nominate my friend, ALANZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    LA (EX) SCN
    "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the boisterous sea of liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson, 1784

Talking

If anyone deserves a B-Dilly, it's our Al! :D

(Why does B-Dilly sound like a brand of pickles?)

Blog Entries

Default Okay I got it.....

Here's my bronze Armadillo. Lanzo can have it.
    armidillio-dark-patina.jpg
    VEDA IS GOD

Sometimes I'm the Evil Twin.

http://itwastruelove.blogspot.com

Talking What a trophy!

Am I seeing things, or is it's tongue sticking out? :D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SweetnessandLight View Post
    Am I seeing things, or is it's tongue sticking out? :D
    Yes. Even the tongue is bronzed.
    (similar to Alanzo's)
    VEDA IS GOD

Sometimes I'm the Evil Twin.

http://itwastruelove.blogspot.com

Talking

LOL!

NOT drinking the kool-aid LA SCN's Avatar

Default Excellent!!

Quote Originally Posted by Good twin View Post
    Here's my bronze Armadillo. Lanzo can have it.
    armidillio-dark-patina.jpg
    We need to add a keyboard and that will be the trophy!! We also need to adjust the position so it is standing up on its hind legs. Then off to the foundry!
    LA (EX) SCN
    "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the boisterous sea of liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson, 1784

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast