Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where is Shelley Miscavige?

Patron with Honors

Default Where is Shelley Miscavige?

This is a cross post from WWP:

Michele D. Miscavige, "Shelley", the tiny one's legal wife has been missing for several years. She was last seen under guard at a family funeral in mid 2007.

Current speculation is that she is being held in higher incommunicado than most others, at Trementina base in New Mexico. It is not entirely clear how/what caused her rift with tiny one although there has been a lot of speculation.

Update that to: at CST, Running Springs, busted for implementing org boards and postings at Int Base a few years ago.

The tiny one has been seen in the company of another woman as a companion, Laurisse Stuckenbrock, Uwe's ex wife, whom she divorced while he was sick with MS on the RPF.

A formal written missing person's report can be filed with the LA police. I believe her last known official address is LA.

Anyone interested in being a local contact in this endeavor? Anyone here who knew her or worked with her, and anyone willing to be a local contact on a missing person's complaint. We are also looking to local anons to potentially be the contacts on this.
    Last edited by anonkatie; 11th April 2010 at 04:00 PM.

http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/vanderkolk/

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

-Dalai Lama

Patron with Honors

And again, let me say, this isn't about idle chatter.

It's about planning.

The plan is to file a missing person's complaint. Therefore I am looking for the following:

1. the most recent pictures that we have of her.
    2. anyone that knows her/worked with her that would be willing to weigh in on the matter and be a potential local contact for the police
    You don't have to be a relative. But you do have to outline to the police why you have a concern.
    3. any further info that could be of aid in this endeavor.

Point to make to cops:
    1. woman not been seen in three years
    even then seen apparently under guard
    2. husband seen with another woman
    3. husband has reputation for violence and beating people

Is anyone catching my point here?

Gold Meritorious Patron Kookaburra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anonkatie View Post
    And again, let me say, this isn't about idle chatter.

It's about planning.

The plan is to file a missing person's complaint. Therefore I am looking for the following:

1. the most recent pictures that we have of her.
    2. anyone that knows her/worked with her that would be willing to weigh in on the matter and be a potential local contact for the police
    You don't have to be a relative. But you do have to outline to the police why you have a concern.
    3. any further info that could be of aid in this endeavor.

Point to make to cops:
    1. woman not been seen in three years
    even then seen apparently under guard
    2. husband seen with another woman
    3. husband has reputation for violence and beating people

Is anyone catching my point here?
    Yes, and it is a very good point.

Anyone on this board know Shelley and live in the LA area?
    http://www.exseaorg.com

"L Ron Hubbard proves that one sure-fire way to "smash your name into history"... is to crash and burn spectacularly." quote by Freeminds.

Silver Meritorious Patron Arthur Dent's Avatar

Good points Anonkatie,
    And throw the Flo Barnett story in there to the police as well.
    Arthur Dent.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=16696
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?24109

Lurkers, hate to disappoint, but it really is a cult. Sorry.

Patron with Honors

I have not had the pleasure of being in the SO,thank god for LSD, but how does the SO hold a person against their will. Doesn't there have to be some agreement on the members part to put up with the chains of suppression.
    Also if its true that a person can be held against their will then the imprisoned member could call the police. Because they are being held against their will which constitutes false imprisonment and all parties to the false imprisonment could be charged and prosecuted. Whats the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by The Clam View Post
    I have not had the pleasure of being in the SO,thank god for LSD, but how does the SO hold a person against their will. Doesn't there have to be some agreement on the members part to put up with the chains of suppression.
    Also if its true that a person can be held against their will then the imprisoned member could call the police. Because they are being held against their will which constitutes false imprisonment and all parties to the false imprisonment could be charged and prosecuted. Whats the deal.
    The prison is locked from within...
    The CoS and particularly the Sea Org foster a culture of "guilt", where all are guilty. Further to that end, only the ministrations of the church can remove that sin, and its attendant blame, shame and regret....no other agency on earth has the "tech" or "inclination" to deal with it.

Coz if you didn't have sins, you would be "Full OT" and your postulates would "stick"......

It is much the same that the secular societies are trying to emulate, with their closede source Intellectual Property regimes, 3 strikes and you are out internet laws, and government censorship....make every one criminals and that will enable you to keep them from finding out the true levels of depravity and hypocrisy that the geverning bodies have embraced.

Meet the new boss......same as the old boss.......
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Patron Meritorious

She's receiving "voluntary" religious training in order to rehabilitate her.

I've never been in the SO either, but all calls in/out are monitored as well as written communication. Unless the communication contains zero entheta is it approved.

-PWC

Gold Meritorious Patron FinallyFree's Avatar

It is another and thicker layer of the cult. You are controlled on an extreme level in the S.O.

If they can get your family to disconnect from you why would it be such a surprise that they could also hold someone against their will? they do it by means of brainwashing, conditioning, guilt inducement... all the lovely pieces of brainwashing and control mechanisms. Not everyone goes into the S.O. and I think there is a reason for that.
    Sweet memories
    I never thought it would be like this
    Reminding me
    Just how close I came to missing
    I know that
    This is the way for me to go
    You'll be there
    When you know what I know
    And I know...

A little snippet from Marty's most recent blog post giving
    Shelleys location.

"Re drugs. Amy simply recounted a conversation wherein DM’s wife and Assistant Shelly Miscavige told Amy that Tom was “so gung-ho” that he wanted to join the Sea Org but he didn’t qualify because of his previous drug history. Bert, you “doubt” Shelly ever said that? Then why not talk to the wife of your client’s best friend and find out? She is at the CST Mile High property near Lake Arrowhead California. She has been under constant surveillance by my former wife whom DM has turned in to a prison guard. But, I am sure Tom’s pal DM can get you brief visitation."

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast