Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Disconnected and it feels like I'm dying

Silver Meritorious Patron Blue Spirit's Avatar
    Milky Way, Sector 9, Sun 12, Teegeeack (Hell)

Default Parties To Come

I can see some real Big "Re-Connection" Parties coming soon.

We will probably have to rent a big hotel for them !
    The actual route to be free and return all of your true spiritual operating abilities is a total positiveness and the ability to forgive all (you too) for everything done and accept each being as you find them. In granting full beingness to yourself and others you will have ability to stop resisting the negative, which in turn assures that your full beautiful powers and abilities will bear fruit.
    ____
    "There is one coward on Earth and that is the coward that dare not know." >W.E.B. DuBois

I am truly sorry to hear this Sai.
    VEDA IS GOD

Sometimes I'm the Evil Twin.

http://itwastruelove.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Ninja 2000 View Post

i got confirmation today that my brother has decided to disconnect from me. where the rest of my family stands (my parents) is unknown at this point.

i'm so alone. i feel... so... alone. i dont even know what to think, my mind is like.. feels like its filled with cement and the only thought that's left is how much this hurts.

how do i deal with this? what am i supposed to do? feel? think??? i just want to curl up into a ball and sleep forever and i cant even sleep. i cant do anything but cry.

i know.. logically.. i should just keep moving forward with my life, make the best of things and *know* that one day they'll come around. i cant wait 20 years to see my family again. my parents will be dead by then. will they ever truly understand my decision? will they ever fucking get it!?!? why is a religion so goddamn important!!!! more important than FAMILY!!!!!! these are the only people i've ever had, who i thought would be there always. i never took it for granted but having such a "stable datum" ripped away so easily is like waking up with no limbs. part of me is missing, and it feels like its gone forever.

how can i walk again? how can i even breathe again knowing the people i've loved my entire life have decided never to speak to me again?

i didn't even get the courtesy of a disconnection letter. nothing. i'm in so much pain, i've never felt anything like this. i dont know what i expect from writing this... just.. needed to do it. this seems like the only place anyone would understand what i'm going through. its better than sinking into my bed i suppose....

god... its not fair.
    Now, I'm confused here. Didn't you get a formal disconnection letter from your family back in December? You posted the following here on ESMB on I think Dec 18, 2009. Did you get back together with them after you received this letter?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i just got a formal disconnection letter from my family.

this is so wrong. the things it said about me.. so wrong.. :'("

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by FoTi; 18th April 2010 at 06:22 AM.

Scientology will not last 20 years. They are shrinking each year. The BBC will speed things up. There are more things to come.

We feel your pain. Remember that you are on the right side of history. Keep educating yourself about L Ron Hubbard & Scientology.

to ESMB, PerfectRecall
    The night I escaped Staff:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....2&postcount=33

I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

Silver Meritorious Patron Megalomaniac's Avatar
    U.S.A. (the Original Freedom Betrayed Cult)

Quote Originally Posted by GreyWolf View Post
    For right now, just stay in communication with people here and just hold on. It will get better and hurt a little less as time goes by. So many here have been through the same thing and they have survived this. Just don't give up. Know that you have friends around the world who are here for you in your time of distress.

Love and Respect

Bob
    ^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by FoTi View Post
    You haven't lost your parents yet....maybe they won't disconnect from you....it doesn't always happen that family members disconnect just because they are told to do so. Your brother will come back to you when he sees the truth.

The church won't be around for long, and when it goes down there won't be any more disconnection policy.

It's a waiting game.

Sorry you have to experience this.

^^^^^

Don't let anyone else do the disconnection. If someone doesn't want to talk to you, verify that personally with that person.
    It will come to an end. My argument is, it does not have to end badly. -- Ron Paul

Gold Meritorious Patron

Sorry to hear this Sai. It is good that you let the world know about the pain scientology causes.

With every disconnection the Co$ shrinks further from humanity

Grab a friend and go do some sports even if it is just walking. Take breaks and give a long hug. Eat nutritious foods and get some extra sleep. And I hope your boyfriend doesn't mind but here
    Last edited by dchoiceisalwaysrs; 18th April 2010 at 05:18 AM. Reason: typo

One of the spiral arms of the Milky Way galaxy, the Sol system, Planet Earth

I'm sorry to hear about this situation Sai,

I am glad you are able to communicate about it to us.

I think you've got enough advice.
    so I'll just say hang in there.
    And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Jesus.

My life and Scn.
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=17442

Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

I am so sorry to hear about this ... I wish I could tell you that you will feel better soon ... but on this issue you may never feel totally better until you are able to communicate to your Brother to sort things out (even if that means agreeing to disagree).

Disconnection for this reason is a truly suppressive act and hubbard knew that when he wrote the policy.

This may not be good advice, but I suggest that after you recover from the initial shock, try to put this 'issue' in a separate place within you, and look at it when you want to and cry/rant when you want to ... please don't let it take over your life, it isn't worth it.

Enjoy your partner and create a whole new family that (hopefully) you can trust ... and don't ever forget that we are here for you.

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

Gold Meritorious Patron thetanic's Avatar

Sai, I'm sorry. Your brother is short-sighted and manipulable. I hope the rest of your family is more enlightened.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast