Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spirituality, Consciousne & the 8th Dynamic

Patron with Honors

Default Spirituality, Consciousne & the 8th Dynamic

I am quite interested in the consensus of this website. I have posted a few posts concerning the topics mentioned in the heading and have received quite a few replies refuting such things as God, Spirituality etc.

As mentioned in earlier posts of mine Scientology started off with the concept of spirituality and reincarnation and the possibility of a higher power (8th dynamic). It is this concept that brought so many people into Scientology in the formative years. Later it was the harsh ethics, over boards and disconnection policy that started putting Scientology in a bad light.

In today’s world the higher human values such as love, compassion, understanding and the like are defined as spiritual values. In the article I posted that was published in the Russian newspaper Pravda, they mention this in part, where the people maintained their higher values such as the classics and ballet as opposed to the pop culture of the West which eventually defeated communism in Russia. From my perspective it appears that with the likes of Obama, Gordon Brown and Tony Blair they have this neo communistic design for the West. It appears when a nation adopts a materialist paradigm of existence, they forsake their higher values in pursuit of material things which could bring about such philosophies as communism. Western politicians practice materialism in their daily running of their countries despite many of them being religious and this is due to the onslaught of the scientific materialism in the West.

If the purpose of this website is to bring about a reform of Scientology such as bringing about an end to the policy of disconnection, RPF and harsh ethics and bring about the end to families being split apart then maybe we need to present something which is better or whatever. You cannot really free people from something, you need to free them INTO something.

Your thoughts.

Travers Harris

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lexmark View Post

Your thoughts.

Travers Harris
    Aren't you Amdi? I'm confused over your identity. You say you're not he, then sign off with yet another nick (Travers), that was used by a different username here on ESMB who admitted he was Amdi. It is difficult to have a serious discussion with someone who seems to be lying about his identity.

Paul

EDIT: I meant Amit, not Amdi. Ignore this post. I need some coffee.
    Last edited by Dulloldfart; 18th April 2010 at 09:44 AM.
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

Patron with Honors

Default To dulofart

Don't hide behind my identity, I am who I say.

Can you answer the post or would you rather hide behind your assumed name.

Travers

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Whoops. My apologies, Travers. My mistake.

To comment on the subject matter of your post, I don't see there being a whole lot of agreement here about much more than that the abuses of the CofS have to end. Individuals on ESMB have their own ideas about God, the 8th dynamic, Allah, whatever. It's freedom of choice. As soon as someone presents "the thing" people should believe in that freedom of choice has gone — it's as bad as Hubbard's my way or the highway in KSW.

Paul
    Last edited by Dulloldfart; 18th April 2010 at 09:56 AM.
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

Patron with Honors

Default Scientology Abuses

The abuses in Scientology cannot be blamed on Miscavige, he is simply carrying out the teachings which LRH created. Although I was on the ship while LRH created these conditions I never agreed with them. I feel that I could think for myself and not be a party to something that I did not agree with. Norman Starkey, a raving lunatic and a very weak minded individual was very fond of these conditions and the RPF. He was placed in charge of Author Services by LRH, one of the top posts in the outfit.

Miscavige is probably of similar mental capacity to Starkey and will continue with LRH's teachings as it is implanted in his mind. A paradigm shift is needed.

It appears that nothing the law says or what humanitarian organizations say or what anyone says,they will carry on with their abuses because in their mind it is not wrong.

The first part about the 8th dynamic etc bringing so many people in, in the early years...
    I think you're wrong there. It was dynametics that brought the suckers in. Get rid of your reactive mind. Find out how to deal with your ruin.
    The rest of your post is an overt product. You get stats for that?
    No wonder the COS is going down the gurgler so fast.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=degraded being;405534]The first part about the 8th dynamic etc bringing so many people in, in the early years...
    I think you're wrong there. It was dynametics that brought the suckers in. Get rid of your reactive mind. Find out how to deal with your ruin.
    The rest of your post is an overt product. You get stats for that?
    No wonder the COS is going down the gurgler so fast.[/QUOTJ
    Just as you say.
    "Your Freezone stinks."

-
    Steve Hall

"It is true that the term FZ includes many varients of Scn, and some may be inadequate. Or even wrong headed."

- Terril Park

Blog Entries

Default God & Scientology

I am quite interested in the consensus of this website. I have posted a few posts concerning the topics mentioned in the heading and have received quite a few replies refuting such things as God, Spirituality etc.

As mentioned in earlier posts of mine Scientology started off with the concept of spirituality and reincarnation and the possibility of a higher power (8th dynamic). It is this concept that brought so many people into Scientology in the formative years. Later it was the harsh ethics, over boards and disconnection policy that started putting Scientology in a bad light.

In today’s world the higher human values such as love, compassion, understanding and the like are defined as spiritual values. In the article I posted that was published in the Russian newspaper Pravda, they mention this in part, where the people maintained their higher values such as the classics and ballet as opposed to the pop culture of the West which eventually defeated communism in Russia. From my perspective it appears that with the likes of Obama, Gordon Brown and Tony Blair they have this neo communistic design for the West. It appears when a nation adopts a materialist paradigm of existence, they forsake their higher values in pursuit of material things which could bring about such philosophies as communism. Western politicians practice materialism in their daily running of their countries despite many of them being religious and this is due to the onslaught of the scientific materialism in the West.

If the purpose of this website is to bring about a reform of Scientology such as bringing about an end to the policy of disconnection, RPF and harsh ethics and bring about the end to families being split apart then maybe we need to present something which is better or whatever. You cannot really free people from something, you need to free them INTO something.

Your thoughts.

Travers Harris
    Hi Travers,

On this beautifull sunday from Paris

God bless you my friend

As a science Scientology doesn't interfere with the 8th dynamic but ethics does and that's one of the main puzzle Scientologists have been facing with the application of this tech.

Ron says also that infinite is a concept that speaks to all of us as we all are coming from there.

It's all up to you as usual.

Now the seperation of the fields of religions and politics is a must. In France we call it "laïcité" meaning the state respect individual beliefs and practices but don't make any difference in treatment and recognition of them. That's in our republic ideals and it works well when truly applied.

All2U
    If I was to come back I would come back as a we
    For we all are one in Lord and one has to follow the
    I've been betraying you so long !!! jblm

jbTrendy formely known as JeanTox

http://intolabel.blogspot.com

Interesting point Trendy, how can you be ethical if can't do the greatest good for the greatest number if you haven't a clue what the eighth actually is.

On that basis alone, on their own terms I could say that the majority of Scientologists are unable to be ethical in their judgements.

Silver Meritorious Patron Blue Spirit's Avatar
    Milky Way, Sector 9, Sun 12, Teegeeack (Hell)

Default More Please

The abuses in Scientology cannot be blamed on Miscavige, he is simply carrying out the teachings which LRH created. Although I was on the ship while LRH created these conditions I never agreed with them. I feel that I could think for myself and not be a party to something that I did not agree with. Norman Starkey, a raving lunatic and a very weak minded individual was very fond of these conditions and the RPF. He was placed in charge of Author Services by LRH, one of the top posts in the outfit.

Miscavige is probably of similar mental capacity to Starkey and will continue with LRH's teachings as it is implanted in his mind. A paradigm shift is needed.

It appears that nothing the law says or what humanitarian organizations say or what anyone says,they will carry on with their abuses because in their mind it is not wrong.
    Your two posts above show some real wisdom and are appreciated.

I agree.

Norman Starkey is one whose insanity I saw a long time ago, and with DM
    stole the copyrights starting with the forged will signature of LRH who was
    comatose on drugs.

I look forward to more of your posts.

I've noticed that we have had a number of new quality posters come here recently.
    The actual route to be free and return all of your true spiritual operating abilities is a total positiveness and the ability to forgive all (you too) for everything done and accept each being as you find them. In granting full beingness to yourself and others you will have ability to stop resisting the negative, which in turn assures that your full beautiful powers and abilities will bear fruit.
    ____
    "There is one coward on Earth and that is the coward that dare not know." >W.E.B. DuBois

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast