Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want a session right now from YouTube?

Hybrid View

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Default Want a session right now from YouTube?

I'm now auditing via YouTube.

Just one basic session at present, but I will upload some more advanced ones of the same brand.

The brand is Rub & Yawn from Yawnguy (me).

Take a look (or have a session ) at

My Yawnguy website is at, surprise surprise, www.yawnguy.com.

Paul

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    I'm now auditing via YouTube.

Just one basic session at present, but I will upload some more advanced ones of the same brand.

The brand is Rub & Yawn from Yawnguy (me).

Take a look (or have a session ) at

My Yawnguy website is at, surprise surprise, www.yawnguy.com.

Paul
    I just ran that session and blew charge!

I remembered how much I love auditing!

Thanks, Paul!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post
    I just ran that session and blew charge!

I remembered how much I love auditing!

Thanks, Paul!!
    Have to say - it's been a long time since I've blown any charge that way. I drove to the post office feeling calm and "more in PT".

And this is Alanzo talking!!!!

Have to say - it's been a long time since I've blown any charge that way. I drove to the post office feeling calm and "more in PT".

Great! There's plenty more where that came from. Paul's Robot Auditor also works 24/7 .

I'll give Zinj a good session yet.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Great! There's plenty more where that came from. Paul's Robot Auditor also works 24/7 .

I'll give Zinj a good session yet.

Paul
    That's not even impossible. I don't dispute that auditing/'session' has 'effects', some of which might be beneficial.

I do disagree as to the *nature* of auditing/processing and the Scientology 'theory' behind it.

I ddn't give up my own experiments in autohypnosis because 'it didn't work', but because I became aware of potential pitfalls. Under very controlled circumstances and for extensively thought out and planned purposes, I would (and, to some extent do) still use it.

Zinj

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zinjifar View Post
    That's not even impossible. I don't dispute that auditing/'session' has 'effects', some of which might be beneficial.

I do disagree as to the *nature* of auditing/processing and the Scientology 'theory' behind it.

I ddn't give up my own experiments in autohypnosis because 'it didn't work', but because I became aware of potential pitfalls. Under very controlled circumstances and for extensively thought out and planned purposes, I would (and, to some extent do) still use it.

Zinj
    Me, too.

But just with fewer quotation marks, parentheses and other punctuation marks to emphasize my points.

Zinj
    Hmmm. This is getting interesting, Zinji. If you do try it out, I would be interested in the results.

The "autohypnosis" sounds like the "autosuggestion", the keystone in the arch of Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich. I've almost finished my Yawn and Grow Rich course, and Section/Chaper 4 (on auto-suggestion) is online already here.

Paul

Zinj
    I started to wonder seriously about possible pitfalls in auto-hypnosis too.

Silver Meritorious Patron Colleen K. Peltomaa's Avatar

I just ran a session and the yawning was great. I was not mentally flexible or quick enough to follow the instructions. First of all, I did not have a really clear picture of anything to handle, although I wanted to handle something. Perhaps it was too general, not a picture really or incident, just an unwanted condition overall.

I copied the link and already started sending it to friends who would be interested. Thank you, Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnosis View Post
    I just ran a session and the yawning was great. I was not mentally flexible or quick enough to follow the instructions. First of all, I did not have a really clear picture of anything to handle, although I wanted to handle something. Perhaps it was too general, not a picture really or incident, just an unwanted condition overall.

I copied the link and already started sending it to friends who would be interested. Thank you, Paul.
    Glad it helped somewhat. It's impossible to get the pace right for everyone, of course, and overall it is a bit fast. The Paul's Robot Auditor version runs entirely at the pace the person finds comfortable, and you do get to work out what you are going to run before the auditing commands start! Viewing the video again would make the instructions clearer.

I'll probably also put different-speed versions on YouTube to make it easier.

Thanks for passing it on to others. Feel free to add votes and comments at YouTube too.

Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast