Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Want a session right now from YouTube?

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Prince Xenu View Post
    Not fair!

I went right through without a single yawn.

After "End of Session", now I can't stop.
    Thanks for giving it a test run.

I hope it helped.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post
    The thought I had today was that Paul is getting auditing done, as opposed to the Church of Scientology who has put every stop they can find on getting auditing done, starting with making the prices so high no one can afford it!

So yeah, Paul!

Shine on you crazy squirrel!!!

And I wouldn't bother with editing it, it was no distraction at all. Just do another one and get it out there.
    Thanks, Alanzo.

I figure that one billion people getting audited will free up enough creative thought to solve the world's major problems just in time. It is a change of viewpoint for me. Until a month or so ago I was convinced there was no long-term hope for this planet whatsoever. Now I know there's a way out.

So I figure that the can take care of 10,000 people, one way or another. And the independent field can handle another 10,000. And with the help of various leveraged solutions using 21st century tech, like Paul's Robot Auditor, YouTube etc., I'll audit the other 999,980,000.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Gnosis View Post
    You know, there are also web resources for videoconferencing, some free I believe.
    Yes, thank you. I haven't thought of a use that needs videoconferencing yet.

Maybe next week.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Zinjifar View Post
    I have a slightly older version of Pinnacle's 'Studio+' that might help you, if you'd like it. Let me know. Shipping shouldn't be much of a problem.

But, 'autohypnosis' *is* 'autosuggestion'

And, vice versa

Zinj
    Thanks for the offer, Zinj. I'll let you know. I'll see if I can manage with what I've got for now.

I flinch at the name "autohypnosis", even if I love Napoleon Hill's write-up on autosuggestion. All that Hubbard stuff, you know.

Paul

That was really cool Paul! It really relaxed me and I had a really nice cognition at the end. Right then, you said "end of session".

I think I am gonna have a great day. Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bea Kiddo View Post
    That was really cool Paul! It really relaxed me and I had a really nice cognition at the end. Right then, you said "end of session".

I think I am gonna have a great day. Thank you!!
    Great, Bea! You are very welcome. Tell your friends. Feel free to add votes and comments to YouTube. Anonymous is fine there too.

I've uploaded four more videos now. The first two round out the different angles (basic procedure; time shift; multiple viewpoints; confront; responsibility; multiple copies; imaginary factors; efforts/forces/masses; emotions/feelings; thoughts/decisions).

The next two address "your mind", as in "Take your mind and put it above you" etc., with many of the variations above.

Tomorrow should see the addition of "your body", as in "Get an overall idea of your body and put it above you." With the usual variations.

The mind one is a real trip to do.

Paul

Silver Meritorious Patron OHTEEATE's Avatar

Default session win

Paul, First off , I must say I have never had a session outside official CofS until I tried your You Tube video. I was curious. I immediately got charge blowing, and felt better after a 5 minute solo session with you as my auditor, on You Tube! Very nice, getting a free session. Thanks, Mike Henderson OT 8
    " A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge." Thomas Carlyle

Quote Originally Posted by OHTEEATE View Post
    Paul, First off , I must say I have never had a session outside official CofS until I tried your You Tube video. I was curious. I immediately got charge blowing, and felt better after a 5 minute solo session with you as my auditor, on You Tube! Very nice, getting a free session. Thanks, Mike Henderson OT 8
    That's great, Mike! You're very welcome.

Here's a survey question for you: Without getting into the philosophical argument of whether or not it was a solo session, did it feel like a solo session or a dual session? When I get sessions like this it always feels like a dual session, especially if I answer the questions aloud when questions are asked. I'm curious how others see it.

Paul

It felt like a dual session to me.

I had a VERY hectic day at work (had to work today!!! blech). But I was totally calm all day.

Makes me wanna do that more often. It really relaxed me, which is saying ALOT, cause I am hyper.

Thank you so much.

Boston- Ignalina-Panevezys-Kupiskis-Latgale-

Paul,not bad and it was free.

Considering Scientology isn't worth paying alot of money for.
    I like the idea of a free Youtube video.

Maybe the rest of Scientology should be put on Youtube?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast