Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Want a session right now from YouTube?

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bea Kiddo View Post
    It felt like a dual session to me.

I had a VERY hectic day at work (had to work today!!! blech). But I was totally calm all day.

Makes me wanna do that more often. It really relaxed me, which is saying ALOT, cause I am hyper.

Thank you so much.
    I'm glad it's helping. Do it whenever you wish. Retreads are 50% of the cost of the original.

One thing I really like about this stuff is that it is obvious if discharge is occurring, and if it isn't and you're doing the procedure properly (i.e. it's worked well for you on other topics) then you know to try another topic. Of course if you're too blown out then nothing will discharge and you should enjoy the win for a bit!

The only restriction I would suggest is that if you're feeling drained in the middle of an intense session, then keep going on the rubbing but hold off on the yawning for a few minutes to recharge your batteries.

Apart from that, have at it! You don't have to be online to use the procedure of The Yawn Machine, which is free-form and you can incorporate any of the other stuff at your choice.

Paul

I now have eight ten-minute videos on YouTube in my "Yawnguy" channel.

The first three cover the basic procedure with explanations and the different angles that allow a minute inspection and full discharge of the topic in question: basic procedure; time shift; multiple viewpoints; confront; responsibility; multiple copies; imaginary factors; efforts/forces/masses; emotions/feelings; thoughts/decisions.

There are two covering "Your Mind" from these angles. (Commands like "make multiple copies of your mind and put them above you.")

There are two covering "Your Body" from these angles.

And the last one is a confessional. . It seemed a shame to waste my couple of years in the Sec Checker School at New World Corps. There are just three angles here, along with the usual rub/yawn and 6-direction process. The "topic" is either an overt, or a withhold. The withhold doesn't have to have an overt attached to it. The first angle taken up is the usual details, the "all" of it. Next is the misses, the times the person was reminded of the O/W, whether or not he wondered if someone knew about it (!). And then the justifications. Earlier similars are taken care of too. It's pretty effective from the tests so far.

Enjoy.

Paul

Banned
    In a cluster of other thetans, electronically attached to MEST

Thumbs up

That was great. I look forward to more. I'm still yawning and eyes watering profusely...

Silver Meritorious Patron Colleen K. Peltomaa's Avatar

Default Shine on Crazy Squirrel

Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post
    The thought I had today was that Paul is getting auditing done, as opposed to the Church of Scientology who has put every stop they can find on getting auditing done, starting with making the prices so high no one can afford it!

So yeah, Paul!

Shine on you crazy squirrel!!!

And I wouldn't bother with editing it, it was no distraction at all. Just do another one and get it out there.
    Any other "squirrels" planning some internet auditing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    I now have eight ten-minute videos on YouTube in my "Yawnguy" channel.

The first three cover the basic procedure with explanations and the different angles that allow a minute inspection and full discharge of the topic in question: basic procedure; time shift; multiple viewpoints; confront; responsibility; multiple copies; imaginary factors; efforts/forces/masses; emotions/feelings; thoughts/decisions.

There are two covering "Your Mind" from these angles. (Commands like "make multiple copies of your mind and put them above you.")

There are two covering "Your Body" from these angles.

And the last one is a confessional. . It seemed a shame to waste my couple of years in the Sec Checker School at New World Corps. There are just three angles here, along with the usual rub/yawn and 6-direction process. The "topic" is either an overt, or a withhold. The withhold doesn't have to have an overt attached to it. The first angle taken up is the usual details, the "all" of it. Next is the misses, the times the person was reminded of the O/W, whether or not he wondered if someone knew about it (!). And then the justifications. Earlier similars are taken care of too. It's pretty effective from the tests so far.

Enjoy.

Paul

When you say what part of your body you would not be responsible for, what exactly do you mean by "responsible". Do you mean "take credit for"?

It's funny, I'm not really putting any effort into actually doing what you say, but big yawns are pouring off right now. I can't make multiple copies of my body and even when I try I don't know if I am doing it right. Do I make very precise copies with all the infrastructure or do I just put a stick figure up there. I always leaned to drawing stick figures.

This is what I love about the Freezone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnosis View Post
    When you say what part of your body you would not be responsible for, what exactly do you mean by "responsible". Do you mean "take credit for"?

It's funny, I'm not really putting any effort into actually doing what you say, but big yawns are pouring off right now. I can't make multiple copies of my body and even when I try I don't know if I am doing it right. Do I make very precise copies with all the infrastructure or do I just put a stick figure up there. I always leaned to drawing stick figures.

This is what I love about the Freezone.
    "What part of your body could you be responsible for? ... Put it above you."
    "What part of your body would you rather not be responsible for? ... Put it below you."
    And so on round all six directions.

"Be knowing cause over" or words to that effect works.

Making multiple copies gets easier with practice. Practise on easier things first if it's too hard. A book in front of you. A finger. A hand. A torso.

As for exactly how to do it, I don't want to get too theoretical about it. The whole purpose of the different variations is to get off as much charge as possible by looking at topics from a multitude of angles. If stick figures cause a good reaction, keep doing it. If nothing short of detailed mockups including the skeleton, the fleshy bits, and the electronic bits including the chakra/meridian systems on seven levels are needed then go with that.

With all the variations my presentation is probably much too fast on a first or even a third go. After a while it will become more doable. I chose to do it that way because if the viewer only executes one command in three it still works. Whereas if the whole video were to be at a slow pace it might work for a time or three but after that it would be too slow and I also would not have been able to introduce as many variations.

Does that help?

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    "What part of your body could you be responsible for? ... Put it above you."
    "What part of your body would you rather not be responsible for? ... Put it below you."
    And so on round all six directions.

"Be knowing cause over" or words to that effect works.

Making multiple copies gets easier with practice. Practise on easier things first if it's too hard. A book in front of you. A finger. A hand. A torso.

As for exactly how to do it, I don't want to get too theoretical about it. The whole purpose of the different variations is to get off as much charge as possible by looking at topics from a multitude of angles. If stick figures cause a good reaction, keep doing it. If nothing short of detailed mockups including the skeleton, the fleshy bits, and the electronic bits including the chakra/meridian systems on seven levels are needed then go with that.

With all the variations my presentation is probably much too fast on a first or even a third go. After a while it will become more doable. I chose to do it that way because if the viewer only executes one command in three it still works. Whereas if the whole video were to be at a slow pace it might work for a time or three but after that it would be too slow and I also would not have been able to introduce as many variations.

Does that help?

Paul
    Yes, thank you, that helps. I'm going back for more....

Yes, thank you, that helps. I'm going back for more....
    Okay, done. This time I decided to experiment with a persistent ideal scene or "future" that hubbie and I mocked up together. It has a nice glow around it so it was not too hard to move the contents around in space, but I noticed that I did not want to put it any longer in the future and certainly not in the past, and put some effort to put it here in the present.

Would you say this is a meridian-based technology?

Trust the Psi Corps. Royal Prince Xenu's Avatar

Default Be Responsible for ...

Why do people have so much trouble with this concept?

Okay, so you're not the one who spilt the milk on the kitchen floor, and therefore are not to blame; but that you decide to take the action of cleaning it up is "being responsible for it".
    "During the chaos of the Eugenics Wars, cultists infiltrated NASA and substituted their own LRH Golden Discs for the official 'Sounds of Earth' records that were to be launched in the Voyager 6 mission. / Hilarity ensued." Gene Roddenberry

SIC GORGIAMUS ALLOS SUBJECTATOS NUNC

Okay, done. This time I decided to experiment with a persistent ideal scene or "future" that hubbie and I mocked up together. It has a nice glow around it so it was not too hard to move the contents around in space, but I noticed that I did not want to put it any longer in the future and certainly not in the past, and put some effort to put it here in the present.

Would you say this is a meridian-based technology?
    I don't want to make specific C/S-type comments other than that the idea of the procedure is to take charge off the topic as shown by obvious yawns occurring. In general terms, as I see it at present for anyone:

=>Still yawns coming off = good, do more.

=>Were many yawns but now stopped; obviously not EP'd = did you stop rubbing? Also look at using a variation to get the rest of the charge off.

=>Were many yawns, now diminishing, feel great etc. = very good; when you can't get any more off take a win and have a break.

=>No yawns at all on a topic that ought to be charged = maybe it isn't really charged; or it is so overcharged that it isn't accessible at the moment; or the procedure isn't being done correctly (includes being stoned, or not slept for two days etc.)

=>Instant anaten/falling asleep/going downtone = rub hard NOW and yawn and yawn and rub and yawn and ... before you fall asleep. This instant HEAVY rubbing and yawning is a very effective answer to anaten turning on in a solo session. Shame the Standard Tech guys can't make use of it.

As a footnote to that last point, doing the rub/yawn thing with attention still on the heavily-charged topic acts to discharge the topic. "Solutions" to the anaten like going for a walk might key the topic out but don't actually address it--the rub/yawn addresses it and deals with it. If the topic is too overcharged you won't even go anaten--if you go anaten it means the topic is accessible at that point in time. This could be a breakthrough.

How does this relate to the scene with hubby? I don't know, but I hope you can figure it out from what I wrote.

Is this a meridian-based tech? I wouldn't say so. I believe the meridians are just energy channels, which are affected by what the "I" thinks and does, as well as being influenced by external factors. I look on Rub & Yawn as an "I"-based tech that manipulates energy flows, including those in the meridians.

Paul
    Last edited by Dulloldfart; 21st September 2007 at 06:57 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast