Thread: Scientologist give award to Brian Gerrish

Gold Meritorious Patron michaelangelo's Avatar

Question Scientologist give award to Brian Gerrish

A non scio friend has told me that Brian Gerrish of the UK Column recently received an award for his work from Scientologists in East Grinstead.
    Brian's web site here. http://www.ukcolumn.org/
    I phoned Saint Hill and the receptionist confirmed it was true. She refered me to the web site of citizens commission on human rights who gave the award. A follower of Gerrish who went to the event said that she couldn't understand why Brian Gerrish would have anything to do with the scientologists and that she had felt very uncomfortable sitting in the hall at event at Saint Hill.

Gold Meritorious Patron michaelangelo's Avatar

I e-mailed the editor of the UK Column regarding Brian Berrish getting an award from CCHR. Below is the reply. Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't CCHR a front group for the C of S to make Scio look good ?. If Scio/CCHR cared about human rights/abuses then they need not to look further than their own back yard for it's own abuses and in some cases even suicides of scientoligists.

Reply below. When he mentions S S he is refering to social services.

Hi Mike,

The award was from CCHR, who have been doing excellent work exposing abuse within the psychiatric community and big pharma, and have been helping a variety of victims including mums who have suffered psychiatric abuse at the hands of SS and others. We are aware that CCHR receives some funding from Scientology.

As you should know, Brian works with any group of reasonable people, be they Christian, Muslim, Conservative, Labour, BNP, UKIP, Catholic or any other colour or creed. The enemy works by labelling people with the view to polarising opinion of who is right and who is wrong. Brian is not interested in playing that game.

Cheers,

Mike Robinson

So, was it a big huge gaudy shiney hubcap one like Poodle Boy gave to Tomcat?
    'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

good work do you have an WWP account ?
    http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/vanderkolk/

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

-Dalai Lama

They seem to be working hard on cleaning up their image.

This is a good sign.

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality." (Nikola Tesla)

"In the twenty-first century, the robot will take the place which slave labor occupied in ancient civilization."(Nikola Tesla)

I find one crazy group giving awards to another crazy group far more amusing than sinister. Correct me if I'm wrong, but 'UK Column' are just another barking mad 'New World Order' group, right?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Wor...racy_theory%29
    Volunteer Ministers in Action!
    http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/stolgy_28.htm