Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wins from Hell: Who do i have to CSW to stop having any more of these wins?

Silver Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Wins from Hell: Who do i have to CSW to stop having any more of these wins?

What is a WIN anyways?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the LRH definition. Fuck that, I am talking about reality here.

Okay, let's just state the Scientology definition for the record. It's postulating that a particle moves and having it move or the reverse. It's having a surge of positive emotion and a cognition or an ability attained or an ability regained or just achieving steps towards--or the entirety of--one's objective.

In Scientology "wins" are achievable according to scripture through the standard application of Ron's technology. According to Ron, Scientology auditing and training technology is the only way to freedom and immortality.

Now, I just received this email from Celebrity Center and it is most curious thing. A major win--a huge success--but there was no auditing or training involved.

The win was from giving money to the Church.

My wife and I just completed our next IAS status: Silver Meritorious. We certainly had lots of reasons for why now was not a good time for us to do this, but ultimately there was this one big factor staring us in the face called “RESPONSIBILITY” that we could not turn away from. As OTs, it is our job to clear this planet and we really had to confront the concept of how much responsibility we were willing to take to make this happen. The more each of us does, the quicker the job gets done — it is actually that simple. So we decided to take on more. We can tell you, it was not comfortable. It does seem that the more one confronts, the more uncomfortable it can become. But that is an actuality. Once we decided to do the cycle, we both had this huge emotional release and were completely blown-out knowing that we had helped put Scientology there for all of our futures. Stepping up, doing more and taking more responsibility may seem dangerous, but it is actually completely pro-survival and we can say that, now that we have done so. This is definitely one of the most gratifying things we have ever done and it was completely exhilarating. We fully duplicate how important this donation is and the effects that will be created. Our deepest appreciation and admiration goes to everyone working with and for the IAS. A special thanks to Celebrity Centre International for their continuous caring, help and support. What an incredible team you are! And finally, to LRH, thank you for giving us this opportunity to go free — you have our full back-up and support. Very best, Mike Driessen
    New OTVIII, CC Int OT Committee Chairman and Nancy Driesse
    The key line appears to be this:
    Once we decided to do the cycle, we both had this huge emotional release and were completely blown-out knowing that we had helped put Scientology there for all of our futures.

How did that happen? It sounds remarkably like the wins that Scientologists have in session and on OT levels that they pay a third of a million dollars for.

A huge emotional release?

Completely blown-out?

Whattttttttt????? From giving money? WTF?????

How can Scientologists have such cathartic epiphanies & spiritual orgasms outside of an auditing session?

It appears that Scientologists are able to "blow out" on symbolism alone.

Symbols like "total freedom" and "eternity".

Symbols like "....knowing that we had helped put Scientology there for all of our futures."

So, let's get it straight. This OT VIII conjured up a mental image of putting Scientology there for all of our futures. That is all that happened. Nothing in the future happened yet. They just got the IDEA of it happening.

And from that symbol (idea, image) they were able to completely blow out.

These are the same sacred wins that Scientologists have when they become Clear and OT.

It is probably accurate that there is a physiological-glandular set of responses that they are able to trigger and experience (e.g. adrenaline, endorphins...) that is akin to a religious reverie or trance.

The bizarre thing is that NOTHING IS HAPPENING in that room except these folks are giving $750,000 that they clearly cannot afford to give.

And they experience a cosmic blow out "WIN" as a result.

This is a real clue to understanding why people believe in Scientology even when their personal lives are going to hell.

Probably, bank robbers, rapists and serial killers get huge "wins" too, so what does that tell us?

I gotta think some more about this...............

Ideas?
    Last edited by HelluvaHoax!; 13th May 2010 at 10:07 AM.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

2. Likes Coyote13 liked this post

Oh, I hear you alright.

Hol-y fucking crap!

This is like a script from one of those movies that get prizes for being so baaaadly written. The absolute sucker!!!! No need to dupe him with snake oil and magic, just tell him giving away money will do the trick. And if it feels Baaaaaad to do it, let me repeat that, IF IT FEELS BAAAD to do it, to be sucked of your money, that's because its GOOD! What a fucking sucker.
    Poor bastard if he ever wakes up and remembers that.

4. Likes Ogsonofgroo liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron Human Again's Avatar

They don't look too relaxed, blown out or happy. "Now smile for the camera..." I wonder if this was part of al iability formula or something. They looked like they've been pushed into this - except for the child, he looks like he hasn't realised his parents have just mortgaged his future....
    Human Again

Default the key is "conjure"

hi, helluva,

i think the key is "conjure." you conjure whatever...ot7, 0t3, and whatever wins you have are conjured, too. you said it, kid.

these poor folk are conjuring big time. but that's the whole point: make it up. how creative can you get? very.

Unhappy Re: Wins from Hell: Who do i have to CSW to stop having any more of these wins?

" a huge emotional release" because the Regges finally leave you alone once you hand your money over.

Poor souls...trying to buy their freedom and "help Ron"...

Don't make fun of them guys, plenty of others here have done the same thing...

Some "win".
    Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

8. Likes Type4_PTS, GoNuclear liked this post

Default Re: Wins from Hell: Who do i have to CSW to stop having any more of these wins?

yeh, nowadays they're not even concentrating on "delivering a product" anymore.
    It is all about where your "celebrity status" is at.

I remember talking to old friend $cientologist months ago, and they had a new child and were very proud to say how they had paid for the child's IAS
    "super metorius patronius" things majig, in fact the whole family could boast this status.

It was and is the same with the OT levels.
    In $cientology it all about whose table you get to sit at when they have their do's.
    Which "VIP areas" you get to visit.

MEST, MEST, MEST...glamour, glossy mags, shiny orgs and more puke stimulating home made adverts, preferably with Ron's music (

Pay even more millions and you may get a glimpse of superman himself, Tom Cruise, that is.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Wins from Hell: Who do i have to CSW to stop having any more of these wins?

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    . . . <snip HH awesome> . . . It is probably accurate that there is a physiological-glandular set of responses that they are able to trigger and experience (e.g. adrenaline, endorphins...) that is akin to a religious reverie or trance . . . <snip> . . .
    Yep, and there are many, varied ways of pulling the trigger. There's nothing quite like a full-on endorphin rush. I discovered this after getting into marathon swimming, many moons ago. First, prepare well, take your time and strengthen your resolve to swim until you cannot swim any more. Eventually there comes this moment when it seems my body is separate, operating automatically and I am free to go and do something else except I can't because I'm stoned out of my gourd and grooving on the buzz. The experienced swimmers taught me not to let the moment go on for too long because all the while you are stoned, your body is slowly being injured and you can't feel
    the pain. . . until afterwards.
    "A person will never be free from Scientology if they use Scientology to explain Scientology - they will always be left with huge unexplained gaps that can never be answered because the answers Scientology gives are inadequate and false." - Alanzo

11. Likes Challenge, SweetnessandLight liked this post

Red face Re: Wins from Hell: Who do i have to CSW to stop having any more of these wins?

Experienced this myself, back in my athletic days...
    Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

Blog Entries

Just musing on this idea of "manufactured" WINS . . . the athletic version does require strenuous physical activity, punishment even. By all accounts, the "purif" does seem to also be something of a physical (and mental) ordeal. Is this, perhaps, why the "purif" is one of those heavily promoted items early in the indoctrination process?
    "A person will never be free from Scientology if they use Scientology to explain Scientology - they will always be left with huge unexplained gaps that can never be answered because the answers Scientology gives are inadequate and false." - Alanzo

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    What is a WIN anyways?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the LRH definition. Fuck that, I am talking about reality here.

Okay, let's just state the Scientology definition for the record. It's postulating that a particle moves and having it move or the reverse. It's having a surge of positive emotion and a cognition or an ability attained or an ability regained or just achieving steps towards--or the entirety of--one's objective.

In Scientology "wins" are achievable according to scripture through the standard application of Ron's technology. According to Ron, Scientology auditing and training technology is the only way to freedom and immortality.

Now, I just received this email from Celebrity Center and it is most curious thing. A major win--a huge success--but there was no auditing or training involved.

The win was from giving money to the Church.

The key line appears to be this:
    Once we decided to do the cycle, we both had this huge emotional release and were completely blown-out knowing that we had helped put Scientology there for all of our futures.

How did that happen? It sounds remarkably like the wins that Scientologists have in session and on OT levels that they pay a third of a million dollars for.

A huge emotional release?

Completely blown-out?

Whattttttttt????? From giving money? WTF?????

How can Scientologists have such cathartic epiphanies & spiritual orgasms outside of an auditing session?

It appears that Scientologists are able to "blow out" on symbolism alone.

Symbols like "total freedom" and "eternity".

Symbols like "....knowing that we had helped put Scientology there for all of our futures."

So, let's get it straight. This OT VIII conjured up a mental image of putting Scientology there for all of our futures. That is all that happened. Nothing in the future happened yet. They just got the IDEA of it happening.

And from that symbol (idea, image) they were able to completely blow out.

These are the same sacred wins that Scientologists have when they become Clear and OT.

It is probably accurate that there is a physiological-glandular set of responses that they are able to trigger and experience (e.g. adrenaline, endorphins...) that is akin to a religious reverie or trance.

The bizarre thing is that NOTHING IS HAPPENING in that room except these folks are giving $750,000 that they clearly cannot afford to give.

And they experience a cosmic blow out "WIN" as a result.

This is a real clue to understanding why people believe in Scientology even when their personal lives are going to hell.

Probably, bank robbers, rapists and serial killers get huge "wins" too, so what does that tell us?

I gotta think some more about this...............

Ideas?
    It goes like this ... in the Godfather, I'm sure that the band leader that released Johnny Fontaine from his contract for a check for $1,000 experience an emotional release as well. At least, at that point, Luca Brazzi was no longer holding a gun to his head threatening to blow his brains out.

Pete

15. Likes Type4_PTS liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast