Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 202

Thread: David Mayo's Contribution to SOLO NOT'S is ?

  1. #191
    Gold Meritorious Patron Idle Morgue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,538
    Blog Entries
    90

    Default Re: David Mayo's Contribution to SOLO NOT'S is ?

    I would not go OT because of what I saw with the OT's. Arogant, uncaring, mean and unloving.

    Now that I had enough time in the Cult and have done my own research with my very bright and accurate mind, I can clearly see that this evil Organization makes people on staff do things they normally would not do. Everyone is spinning trying to help themselves and each other but they make mistakes. Some are HUGE mistakes. "The person around an SP gets so restimulated, they cannot detect the real SP" They make mistakes. LRH, DM and the TECH are the SP's.

    If we did not need an 8th dynamic to survive, there would be NO religions anywher. The fact of the matter is that we do need an 8th dynamic. LRH is not it. Find your higher power (God) however you need to find it. You do need one, that is a fact. Surrender to the fact that Scientology gets everyone to make mistakes to hurt themselves and others. Forgive yourself, forgive others. Surrender to you higher power and start your spiritual journey again. You have much wisdom now You know that there is such a thing as "mind control" and it has been used on you to get into the heap full of fail that we all got into by doing Scientology.

    It all begins with surrender, forgiveness and love.

    Much love to you all!

  2. Likes Free to shine liked this post
  3. #192
    Gold Meritorious Patron Mimsey Borogrove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    92,955,887.6 miles from the sun
    Posts
    3,199

    Default Re: David Mayo's Contribution to SOLO NOT'S is ?

    I would not go OT because of what I saw with the OT's. Arogant, uncaring, mean and unloving.
    You may feel that way, and in some cases I agree you are correct, however, I disagree that this is true of the majority of OT's. I can say that however many of my friends that are OT's and dropped me like a hot potato when my skin color became goldenrod, I don't see them in the way you describe. I see them as deluded, misinformed and doing what they believe is the right thing, however hurtful it is on the recieving end. Good people shooting at the enemy, who are being shot back at by other good people who also view them as the enemy. Sad, but such is life.

    Mimsey

  4. Likes Panda Termint liked this post
  5. #193
    Patron Meritorious
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    789

    Default Re: David Mayo's Contribution to SOLO NOT'S is ?

    Quote Originally Posted by David Mayo View Post
    Thank you Gottabrain!

    Now here's something I will comment on.

    I started windsurfing 10 years before Rin's pontifical pronouncement suggests, in about 1984. No payoff from any of the 3M's required. Just a love of nature (sailing among turtles, blue Flying Fish and sometimes a Tiger shark). This followed a recognition that exercise is an invaluable part of becoming/remaining healthy.

    I also realized that [B]three of the factors to a good life are: exercise, a healthy diet and reduction of stress[/B]. My wife and I practiced and promoted those with, dare I say, astounding results!

    And a new life, not entangled in "knots" (wink, wink, say no more) began!

    "Mr. Squirrel"
    I'm glad to see you graduated.

    May you enjoy a long and peaceful existence.

  6. Thanks Anonycat says "thank you" for this post
  7. #194
    Gottabrain
    Guest

    Default Re: David Mayo's Contribution to SOLO NOT'S is ?

    Quote Originally Posted by David Mayo View Post
    Ooh, Gottabrain, you an me has got to go windsurfing together someday! Well, I could'a chosen something other than windsurfing, like snow boarding or ..., but, um, argh, shuffling my feet, that Rin chappie from the first day he stepped aboard the Appolio never did anything constructive. IMHO
    Oh yippee, David, I'd LOVE to go windsurfing with you!

    You'd love my lake windsurfer. It's custom made with a middle fin.

    (It's really nice to hear from you again, David. I've really missed you. )

  8. Likes Anonycat liked this post
  9. #195
    Unbeliever uniquemand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    North Kingstown, RI
    Posts
    8,796

    Default Re: David Mayo's Contribution to SOLO NOT'S is ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mimsey Borogrove View Post
    You may feel that way, and in some cases I agree you are correct, however, I disagree that this is true of the majority of OT's. I can say that however many of my friends that are OT's and dropped me like a hot potato when my skin color became goldenrod, I don't see them in the way you describe. I see them as deluded, misinformed and doing what they believe is the right thing, however hurtful it is on the recieving end. Good people shooting at the enemy, who are being shot back at by other good people who also view them as the enemy. Sad, but such is life.

    Mimsey
    There are no OTs.


  10. Thanks Smilla, Idle Morgue says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Smilla, Idle Morgue, Good twin, Freeminds liked this post
  11. #196
    Silver Meritorious Patron GreyLensman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Teegeeach
    Posts
    1,247

    Default Re: David Mayo's Contribution to SOLO NOT'S is ?

    Quote Originally Posted by rhill View Post
    What color were the walls of Hubbard's bedroom? Maybe it was the color.
    Somebody washed the sheets in Tide...
    Please call me by my true names
    so I can hear all my cries and laughs at once...
    --
    Thich Nhat Hanh

  12. #197
    Crusader Hatshepsut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    florida/ and ohio
    Posts
    5,455
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Harmonics of Clear HCOB

    Quote Originally Posted by David Mayo View Post
    Someone out there has it, 'cos I've seen it on one of the sites a few years ago.
    I think I saw it on the http://www.wiseoldgoat.com/introduction_of_site.html. It's been revamped since I last surfed there though. It once had almost ALL scio history and docs there.

    http://www.wiseoldgoat.com/papers-sc...st-bridge.html
    Last edited by Hatshepsut; 5th May 2012 at 11:20 AM.
    " In this universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link"___Carlos Castaneda

  13. #198
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Whanganui A Tara
    Posts
    6,107
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: David Mayo's Contribution to SOLO NOT'S is ?

    ..


    . . . random BUMP. I'm actually looking for the discussion on the evolution of the definition of the "floating needle". Anyone seen it lately?

  14. #199

    Default Re: David Mayo's Contribution to SOLO NOT'S is ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gottabrain View Post
    Oh yippee, David, I'd LOVE to go windsurfing with you!

    You'd love my lake windsurfer. It's custom made with a middle fin.

    (It's really nice to hear from you again, David. I've really missed you. )
    I want to go!

  15. #200
    Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    North-East England
    Posts
    20,622
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: David Mayo's Contribution to SOLO NOT'S is ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite View Post
    ..


    . . . random BUMP. I'm actually looking for the discussion on the evolution of the definition of the "floating needle". Anyone seen it lately?
    Try this:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...ep-of-the-Dial

    Paul
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

  16. Thanks Infinite says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Infinite liked this post
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. David Mayo, Solo NOTS, Auditing, OT XI ?
    By AnonKat in forum Scientology related videos
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19th April 2011, 12:55 AM
  2. BLACK SCIENTOLOGY PRACTICE BLACK NOT's ON PEOPLE!
    By cybersurf in forum General discussion
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 8th December 2009, 07:24 AM
  3. Solo auditing
    By Researchfag in forum Scientology technology
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 6th August 2009, 04:40 AM
  4. 10,000 on solo NOT's NOW!
    By Steven James in forum Scientology technology
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 20th May 2009, 07:14 AM
  5. Replies: 76
    Last Post: 17th April 2009, 03:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •