Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: When you feel someone looking at you

Default When you feel someone looking at you

You know when someone is looking at you, and you feel it and turn to look at them? Clearly, the thetan is flowing particles towards you. Exactly what is happening? Did LRH ever mention this phenomena?

Gold Meritorious Patron Tiger Lily's Avatar

I never heard an LRH reference on it, but I remember it being discussed in the mission as a "theta perceptic" . . . the ability to project and sense "intention". I'd be curious to hear peoples' thoughts on this too.

That falls into the area of Para Scientology unless you are talking about only Scientolojests.

If you get a chance listen to the lecture called "Para Scientology" (things that go boomp in the night), very entertaining.
    Doom is Doom, Look, Dont listen
    Aaron Judge Ex SO, Ex Course Admin, Ex Security Guard AOSH ANZO

Silver Meritorious Patron
    Blog Entries

Everyone alive can do this, even cats and dogs.

It seems to me to be a basic form of telepathy, not paranormal and not a discovery of the Master.

My thoughts are that instead of perceiving directly, that is, by simply looking, the thetan is instead beaming particles are you, then looking at pictures attached to the particles. In other words, it's like radar. It's a fear of directly looking, I presume because of a fear of some kind of blowback. It's interesting that you can differentiate between different people looking at you if you are familiar with the person.

I'm just wondering what others think of it.

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by spyglass View Post
    You know when someone is looking at you, and you feel it and turn to look at them? Clearly, the thetan is flowing particles towards you. Exactly what is happening? Did LRH ever mention this phenomena?
    I'll skip the exactly what is happening question.

Hubbard often talked about "attention units," and the thetan as an energy source. When you put attention on something, you effectively spray it with attention units. If the something is a memory, it "activates" and can become a vivid holographic image with video, audio, smell, touch, emotional content, and more. If the something is a physical universe object, the object can retain an imprint of your interest that is perceivable by others who are sensitive enough — for example, you can read about people who can hold a favourite object of someone's and then give accurate impressions of its owner.

Hubbard talks about "beams" a thetan puts out in many places, like the books History of Man, Scn 8-80, Scn 8-8008, and the PDC lectures. Look there for details.

Paul
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

And, of course, there are the people who think that everybody's looking at them all the time too...

Zinj

Quote Originally Posted by Zinjifar View Post
    And, of course, there are the people who think that everybody's looking at them all the time too...

Zinj
    Doom is Doom, Look, Dont listen
    Aaron Judge Ex SO, Ex Course Admin, Ex Security Guard AOSH ANZO

Gold Meritorious Patron Kookaburra's Avatar

I think it is just the awareness of attention on you. Same as knowing who is calling when the phone rings (and I don't mean call display, lol!), or two people say exactly the same thing at the same time.

Animals communicate routinely by thought sharing, and every once in awhile they will let one of us thick as a brick humanoids in on the conversation. I think that we are all part of a larger consciousness, individuals but interconnected, and by simply observing that interconnectedness we open ourselves up to communication with other parts of it.
    http://www.exseaorg.com

"L Ron Hubbard proves that one sure-fire way to "smash your name into history"... is to crash and burn spectacularly." quote by Freeminds.

Quote Originally Posted by spyglass View Post
    An observer has an effect on the observed object. WTF has "Elle"RH to do with that?
    The best things in life are free.
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull. (W. C. Fields)
    If Scientology is a Triumph of the Will... then ESMB is a Triumph of the Won't. (HelluvaHoax)
    The most effective 'Tech' is 'Let Scientology Be Scientology (in front of witnesses)' (Zinjifar)
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. (Unknown)

Disclaimer: I've never been in Scientology or in any other cult; I'm just a critic.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast