Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scientology linked to illuminati

Patron with Honors Mockingbird6's Avatar

Default Scientology linked to illuminati

Got an email from a friend who found this Scientology website set up to "promote religious tolerance and write scathing intolerant articles about the Freezone."

http://www.scnpl.org/controversy/freezone/

Looking up the author of the article Scientology quoted to debunk "apostates" (even setting up a new medical condition called "apostate syndrome") we found the article was also used almost word for word the same way by a far eastern guru to debunk apostates charging him with sex crimes and so forth.

http://www.saisathyasai.com/baba/bry...asy-cults.html

AND further looking showed the author's credentials to be from the Oxford School of Business and the London School of Economics. If you have read David Icke about the illuminati, you know this brands him as one of their tools.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_R._Wilson

So the irony is that Scientology, supposedly fighting the twelve bankers and the illuminati, uses an illuminati tool as their "firebrand" against those who speak out against church abuse.

This definitely lines up with the already-discussed theory that the church was taken over and is just another tool of the folks who run the world.

Wonder what Terrill has to say about this
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMary View Post
    Wonder what Terrill has to say about this
    Its lovely to get such recognition and press from the Church. They are letting the parishioners know there IS an alternative.

"The apostates who deride Churches of Scientology and their management today are likewise motivated by malice, venom -- and the profit-motive."

Parishioners will definitely have been well exposed to the profit motive of the CO$. Probably many will have been exposed to malice and venom.

They will be doing the thought experiment of trying to imagine those
    who have a greater profit motive than CO$. Wonder where that will lead them.

Didn't see a connection of Wilson to Illuminati, and don't know of any scn
    materials re Illuminati.

The links to Freezone survivors are also helpful. Its self evidentally a
    load of tosh. Those who take it as literal truth probably won't make it to the
    FZ. Possibly we should be grateful?

Not Sea Org Qualified Mest Lover's Avatar
    Blog Entries

All hail discordia.
    Eros to the rescue.
    Now is a good time to ask about free masonry.

==The Midget==

I was the: Security Chief CLO EUS 1989 -1991
    Fine Print: -> I never signed the Sea Organization billion year contract!
    What ethical organization would allow the likes of me to be an uncontracted security chief?
    Scientology, that's who - Idiots! Sea Organization my ass!
    Need help leaving? call this number: 1-866-XSEAORG You can leave NOW! REALLY!
    Make your Freedom Day TODAY!

Calling Ex members of any religion Apostates is an "Authoritative" effort to say Apostates are wrong, bad, have no value, etc.

I don't believe any religion has the true answers to existence and I really don't believe that their are special members of any religion that have discovered how we are here and where we go after.

Religions are purely control mechanisms to keep people focused on that rather than what is really going on.

I believe the CO$ is connected to the Illuminati.

No one from any religion has council with any higher powers or knowledge of our existence.
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." ~ Albert Einstein

"Sometimes experts use their experience not to explore the future, but merely to protect the past."
    ~ Dr. Michael Hewitt-Gleeson

Admin Emeritus (retired) Mick Wenlock's Avatar

the "illuminati"? oh for fuck's sake. What total drivel.

any moment now some twat is going to be bringing the spear of destiny into the conversation and then its off to the Bildebergers and 9/11 and then god knows where

if only the templars had had thermite ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Wenlock View Post
    the "illuminati"? oh for fuck's sake. What total drivel.

any moment now some twat is going to be bringing the spear of destiny into the conversation and then its off to the Bildebergers and 9/11 and then god knows where

if only the templars had had thermite ...
    If only the Templars had had toothpaste ...

Trust the Psi Corps. Royal Prince Xenu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freethinker View Post
    Calling Ex members of any religion Apostates is an "Authoritative" effort to say Apostates are wrong, bad, have no value, etc.

I don't believe any religion has the true answers to existence and I really don't believe that their are special members of any religion that have discovered how we are here and where we go after.

Religions are purely control mechanisms to keep people focused on that rather than what is really going on.

I believe the CO$ is connected to the Illuminati.

No one from any religion has council with any higher powers or knowledge of our existence.
    I don't think the Illuminutty really want to have anything to do with CoS.
    "During the chaos of the Eugenics Wars, cultists infiltrated NASA and substituted their own LRH Golden Discs for the official 'Sounds of Earth' records that were to be launched in the Voyager 6 mission. / Hilarity ensued." Gene Roddenberry

SIC GORGIAMUS ALLOS SUBJECTATOS NUNC

Patron with Honors Mockingbird6's Avatar

Thanks for the blow-off laughs in the morning. I love you guys!

I love your optimistic viewpoint, Terrill
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast