Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Human Potentials formerly Spirit of Freedom

Default Human Potentials formerly Spirit of Freedom

Has anyone heard of Human Potentials, formerly Spirit of Freedom? Former members of Scientology created courses strongly based on Scientology teachings and have been operating from Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast with centres up and down the East Coast of Australia (and formerly New Zealand) making a fortune. After an initial feeling of hope, 'advanced' courses leave people reliant, poor, often distant from family & friends and trapped. Wedges have been created in relationships, under the guise of 'helping closeness', through intimate examination by the group and particularly by the leaders who have major relationship problems themselves and will not be challenged! For people who have already come out of cults, none of this will be a surprise, but for those still in, or those contemplating doing courses, have a good look.

2. Thanks Jewelee, Curly Sue, Ogsonofgroo, Type4_PTS, Free to shine says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Jewelee, Curly Sue, Finally Free liked this post

Oh hai OSA bot.

Silver Meritorious Patron LongTimeGone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbartholamew View Post
    Has anyone heard of Human Potentials, formerly Spirit of Freedom? Former members of Scientology created courses strongly based on Scientology teachings and have been operating from Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast with centres up and down the East Coast of Australia (and formerly New Zealand) making a fortune. After an initial feeling of hope, 'advanced' courses leave people reliant, poor, often distant from family & friends and trapped. Wedges have been created in relationships, under the guise of 'helping closeness', through intimate examination by the group and particularly by the leaders who have major relationship problems themselves and will not be challenged! For people who have already come out of cults, none of this will be a surprise, but for those still in, or those contemplating doing courses, have a good look.
    Hi Sarah.
    I hadn't heard of it but when I googled Human Potentials Australia, CCHR came up!!!!!!!
    D.
    Carter's law of Productivity. "The amount of work a person does is inversely proportional to the number of suggestions they offer."

My Essay from 1995: http://www.xenu.net/archive/disk/NOTs/djcarter.htm

Hubbard even fooled himself: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...691#post618691

Question

Another front group?
    Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

Default Re: Human Potentials formerly Spirit of Freedom

Yes, everything you say about Human Potentials Australia Py Ltd is correct - although not sure about the links to Scientology. They seem to be based on the Gold Coast now, and have leased premises there under the name Dove Connections Pty Ltd
    445 Golden Four Dr, Bilinga, QLD 4225. The leader is Suzanne (aka Suzi) Micallef. Many ruined lives from this cult. The first course is ok - people who get out after it would be fine. But those who stick around end up severely brain washed.

7. Likes Finally Free liked this post

By the way, Human Potentials is largely undetectable online - which is something the leaders insist on. Also, the Gold Coast address won't be forever - the head office moves around regularly...

9. Likes Finally Free liked this post

Not sure if my first post went through properly, where I confirmed what sarahbartholomew has said is correct, although not sure about links to Scientology. Leader is Suzanne (Suzi) Micallef and head office, which always moves, might currently be located at 445 Golden Four Dr Bilinga, QLD 4225, Australia, with lease under the name Dove Connections Pty Ltd.

Avoid this organisation at all costs.

11. Likes Finally Free liked this post

13. Likes Ogsonofgroo, jesse james liked this post
    Blog Entries

Angry Re: Human Potentials formerly Spirit of Freedom

deleted by hacker
    Last edited by mabudo; 24th November 2011 at 09:25 PM.

15. Likes Ogsonofgroo, Finally Free liked this post

sarahbartholamew, Ann_H, mabudo, do you know each other, did you participate in courses at Human Potentials or Spirit of Freedom?

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast