Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Human Potentials formerly Spirit of Freedom

Default Re: Human Potentials formerly Spirit of Freedom

People were talking about Scientology knockoffs before....there is an outfit in Berkeley, California called the "Seminary of the Church of Man", aka the Berkeley Psychic Institute. It was founded in 1973 by an ex-Scientologist named Lewis Bostwick; he squirreled the tech, turned it into something else, and his group is still operating.

http://berkeleypsychiccult.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Finally Free View Post
    Yes spotted one Lisa Aliprandi Mt Tamborine!!!!! Yes currently residing ontop of a mountain...interesting...going and living on top of a Mountain will not keep you hidden Lisa, there are eyes every where.
    Spotted the cult leader Lisa aliprandi in Africa trying to recruit in Johannesburg south africa. Further investigation reveals she has scuttled off to Zambia. Believed to be with her male apostle and lover or maybe they only raise the vibrations by looking into each others eyes

3. Thanks namaste, Jump says "thank you" for this post

You are welcome. The only good thing that can be said about lisa is that she has not bred. The thought that such evil genes could be passed on to another generation that would pray on the vulnerability of others being manipulated by Satanic misconceived pious hypocrisy is frightening.

Iíve read the whole thread and can see thereís a bit more to the story than what I experienced with HP. I thankfully didnít experience any of what the other forum members mention, as I only did a few courses and logistics.
    Yeah there were niggly aspects of certain individualís approach on one course that I didnít necessarily agree with, but overall, what I got out of it has completely turned my life around for the better. Iím way stronger, confident and more open. Iím not affiliated with HP and have no desire to promote or advocate for them, just wanted to share my small part and show that it wasnít all bad.

That's how cults work. There is some yummy bait there, but once you're hooked things can get nasty. The cult can begin to control your life in many insidious and harmful ways - as this thread has outlined.

"Of course, if it's true that Mr. Hubbard was never injured during the war,
    then he never did heal himself using Dianetics principles,
    then Dianetics is based on a lie, and then Scientology is based on a lie." - Tommy Davis

Silver Meritorious Patron Megalomaniac's Avatar
    U.S.A. (the Original Freedom Betrayed Cult)

Post Dox please

Quote Originally Posted by Petey C View Post
    Anyone who has stumbled into Human Potentials or any other of these mad cults might want to email your friendly local Cult Information and Family Support people -- they have branches in Queensland, NSW and Victoria and I can vouch for all of them. Check the website at www.cifs.org.au. CIFS keeps tabs on these cultic organisations and may be able to help you with exit strategies.
    Anyone done this?

Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post

Indeed. Dox please? Is there any non-anonymous member or former member who wrote anything publicly about this group? A photo of Suzie and Tony, Jilly or Lisa? Perhaps someone could leak a page from the group's materials? A price list? Someone maybe remembers Susie Micallef when she was in Scientology? Where was Susie on the Bridge(TM) before she quit Scientology? Maybe a story about someone's experience in the group, the good and the bad and the funny?

Has anyone contacted the police? Has any law suit been filed?

I mean, is this thread the first ever public mention of this of this group, or did I miss something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Curly Sue View Post
    As far as I know this is the first public mention of the group, everyone has been so threatened, thats why there is such a reaction, no one has know where to go, it is like we came out zombies.

In saying that...many have tried to persue a lawsuit, but you have to take a class action, and not many people have wanted to come out of hiding....maybe things are changing?
    Quote Originally Posted by oneborneveryday View Post
    Susie is also ex Scientology London Org. Got together with Brown and some others B4 coming to Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosejewels View Post
    Any ESMBers out there know of Colin Brown ?
    If he was in for "20 years" there should be some
    sort of trail or history on him.
    Or did I miss something here ?
    So far, regarding Human Potentials:
    No links to websites.
    No physical addresses, no specific locations.
    No photos, no videos.
    No scanned documents.
    No credible testimony from non-anonymous witnesses or affected family or others.
    No proof of complaints to police or human rights advocate groups.
    No record of legal action.

If this actually existed and was of any consequence, it would be worth it for at least one person to stick his neck out and provide some credible documentation.

Dox, please. Or else, stop trolling our forum.

Mac
    It will come to an end. My argument is, it does not have to end badly. -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineLollipops View Post
    Iíve read the whole thread and can see thereís a bit more to the story than what I experienced with HP. I thankfully didnít experience any of what the other forum members mention, as I only did a few courses and logistics.
    Yeah there were niggly aspects of certain individualís approach on one course that I didnít necessarily agree with, but overall, what I got out of it has completely turned my life around for the better. Iím way stronger, confident and more open. Iím not affiliated with HP and have no desire to promote or advocate for them, just wanted to share my small part and show that it wasnít all bad.
    I understand that the international investigation into this scam is gathering pace. Interpol are now communicating openly between Australia south Africa and are about to involve Zambia. It will be am interesting couple of weeks. It is about time that evil
    People are brought to task. With the French courts sending people to prison last week for 5years for extortion and the Australian authorities cracking down on these scams, there is now real hope.

Smile Re: Human Potentials formerly Spirit of Freedom

So Disappointed? So am I. Vitriolic hatred reflects more your own immaturity than any truth about the subject (besides you are in breach of your warranty on joining this notice board that you will not post anything obscene, hateful or otherwise violative etc). The rubbish about Interpol is clearly untrue and so I would question too your integrity.

If you truly have some constructive criticism of Scientology or Human Potentials , (if indeed youíve done either) we should love to hear it. Otherwise this may be the wrong forum for you. If you just have an axe to grind you might try beating a pillow (not HP or Scientology but worth a crack !)

They suggest ignoring Trolls as they want to be engaged but thought I should give you the benefit of the doubt. Happy posting

I have only just heard about everyone's discontent regarding human potentials. i was in there for a couple of years, and while i wasn't up there with susie or mike or jilly, I did get a good understanding of the concepts. my letdown was that unless you were at their level, they separated out from you. so i felt inferior and quite alone. i didn't feel the love which is what its all about. i believe that everyone has to confront their own negativity, including susie etc and stop pointing at everyone else. i didn't think it was a cult, but i felt left out if i didnt participate on a regular basis. i think the reason people think its a cult is because everyone seemed to swap partners, which proves that if you cant confront your own stuff, that love doesnt work. i am a one relationship person and dont agree with this swapping practise. i have since gotten on with my life and enjoy very loving relationships with people. i feel some of you are bitter and didnt learn the simple things they were teaching, like what you dont like in another is a reflection of what you dont like in yourself. Happy endings and spread love, not bitterness

...serving time for mistakes made by another in another lifetime
    Blog Entries

Happy Staturday trolls.

Thing is, even the most dyed in the wool critics will admit that some of the introductory courses (you know, the stuff LRH ripped of from legitimate psychotherapy) were helpful. How else would the cult keep people?

Between now and 1:59pm, you night want to think about that. How LRH's "tech" was really abreaction therapy. As in what the psychs were doing. Back then, the psychs were only bad because they were pricing their therapy out of reach of most people. LRH was trying to fill a need.

Think about it - are you getting the same wins now as you got with Dn? Are you really more able now? Is trolling the internet really being cause over whatever? It seems more like a junior high prank to me.

I'm not going to say dox or stfu because I already know the answers. I had wins with Dn too. And I've seen people I love ruined by the Co$. And what's true for me..... Well, you know.

I love you too, and hope that some day it will be true for you. When it is and you're ready to blow, 1-866-XSEA-ORG is will help you.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast