Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: illuminati connections?

Default illuminati connections?

Hi, I made a photo site with illuminati/Aleister Crowley/scientology symbols

http://www.flickr.com/photos/starsec...7625767220030/

It bothered me for years, but in the last 20 yrs more and more these symbols are used.

Enjoy

Found another source that is noticing something too. I find it very interesting that these symbols are used on BANKS, NASA, THE HOME OFFICE...AND SCIENTOLOGY.
    Last edited by Deb Lee; 18th January 2011 at 06:41 AM.
    They are no longer your government, they are minus one less citizen!
    "Beyond the family, no organization is necessary. Personal responsibility is the keynote of freedom.
    - George Green

Gold Meritorious Patron

On one of the PDC lectures Hubbard refers to "my good friend Aleister Croweley" but they never met in the flesh. They were good friends only in Hubbard's imagination. Veda will know more about this.
    Standard tech is a subset of LRH tech. LRH tech is a subset of freezone tech. Freezone tech is a subset of all possible tech. - Pilot

I think that the future lies in understanding and developing the capabilities of the mind and spirit. I might sometimes loosely call this Scientology, but I don't mean the CofS. I mean anything which works in this direction, which would even include you if you ever achieve real wisdom. - Pilot

On a small mountain surrounded by many acres of forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    On one of the PDC lectures Hubbard refers to "my good friend Aleister Croweley" but they never met in the flesh. They were good friends only in Hubbard's imagination. Veda will know more about this.
    Very true. Hubbard knew Parsons, who knew Crowley personally. Supposedly Parsons had told Crowley about Hubbard and Crowley didn't have much nice to say about Hubbard in a letter or letters to Parsons.

+
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

"They must know how to kindle and fan an extravagant hope". - Eric Hoffer about the "true believer". "Total Freedom", "your eternity", and "OT" involve a few of the extravagant hopes in Scientology.

Go HERE to view and/or download the essay, "The Three Basic Scientology Beliefs".

Eventually one finds out the whole government-economics scene is all this blackass magick carrying on. Scientology was child's play.

Blog Entries

So I remember the triangle of Dianetics came from/was inspired by a tarot card symbol.

This gem is either on a Dianetics demonstration type of tape or on one of the classics lectures that were usually on a single disc at a time.

I cannot remember the actual lecture.

Gold Meritorious Patron

Anyway, tracking connections by tracking similar symbols is a waste of time. You have to track the MONEY and the command lines. Hubbard and Scientology may have a useful idiot diversion to the Illuminati crowd but I don't think either of them were ever more than just that.
    Standard tech is a subset of LRH tech. LRH tech is a subset of freezone tech. Freezone tech is a subset of all possible tech. - Pilot

I think that the future lies in understanding and developing the capabilities of the mind and spirit. I might sometimes loosely call this Scientology, but I don't mean the CofS. I mean anything which works in this direction, which would even include you if you ever achieve real wisdom. - Pilot

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Anyway, tracking connections by tracking similar symbols is a waste of time. You have to track the MONEY and the command lines. Hubbard and Scientology may have a useful idiot diversion to the Illuminati crowd but I don't think either of them were ever more than just that.
    LRon was spot on re: money and peeps attention. Always a good button.

When your OT research fails and you are still just a wog, make sure you at least got plenty of money.

Trust the Psi Corps. Royal Prince Xenu's Avatar

IF the Illuminati exists and Scientology were to have been a branch of it, those within the Illuminati would have acted years ago to sever the limb called Scientology and to cauterize that wound as quickly as possible.

If these other "secret organizations" were all they are cracked up to be, they would not tolerate the leaking seive that is Scientology.
    "During the chaos of the Eugenics Wars, cultists infiltrated NASA and substituted their own LRH Golden Discs for the official 'Sounds of Earth' records that were to be launched in the Voyager 6 mission. / Hilarity ensued." Gene Roddenberry

SIC GORGIAMUS ALLOS SUBJECTATOS NUNC

9. Likes Sindy liked this post
    Where the white stars fairly blaze at midnight in the cold and frosty sky

Sigh, I'm with Leon.

I just can't abide the specious sort of reasoning that it requires to construct conspiracy theories.

There are little conspiracies every where in fact. Why just here on ESMB there are at least a dozen groups conspiring to de construct the CofS, Ron spoke about 12 men, little did he dream.

Bwahahahaha!
    Kevin Bloody Mackey

The Story of my Bridge to OT VII

"I'm not angry anymore, as more and more people rediscover their true selves through Scientology, together we WILL achieve a world without war, crime, and insanity." Rex Fowler, OTVII, before shooting his ex-partner three times in the head and then himself.

Trust the Psi Corps. Royal Prince Xenu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Sigh, I'm with Leon.

I just can't abide the specious sort of reasoning that it requires to construct conspiracy theories.

There are little conspiracies every where in fact. Why just here on ESMB there are at least a dozen groups conspiring to de construct the CofS, Ron spoke about 12 men, little did he dream.

Bwahahahaha!
    The only reason Ron had to try and "out" the 12-men was because once he had some money, he thought he could invite himself to their little party--and I guess they told him to "Fuck off!"

Of those alleged 12 men, I have successfully identified four families, but that is not the function of this board.
    "During the chaos of the Eugenics Wars, cultists infiltrated NASA and substituted their own LRH Golden Discs for the official 'Sounds of Earth' records that were to be launched in the Voyager 6 mission. / Hilarity ensued." Gene Roddenberry

SIC GORGIAMUS ALLOS SUBJECTATOS NUNC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast