Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big List of Former members who have spoken out

Exclamation Big List of Former members who have spoken out

Greetings All, Good News is afoot --

The Big List of Former Church of Scientology members who have spoken out has been resurrected on the WWP wiki and ongoing efforts to expand it has finally resumed!

Former Church of Scientology members who have spoken out

The current tally is now up to 1389 total names as of today.

We had hoped to hit our goal of 1500 names by the end of last year (2010) when the wiki suffered a bad hardware failure in November, so that major milestone didnt pan out like we thought. But the race is now on to make up for lost time and we're looking for feedback and assistance to make the list bigger & better than ever!

If you have spoken out publicly against the CofS under your real name, please take a moment to follow the link above and see if your name is listed and indexed properly. And if not - please let us know (as explained below) what needs done to ensure your name is properly accounted for.

There is also a new Add/Update Your Name section at the bottom of the wiki page with instructions on everything you need to know to get yourself added to the list (or updated on the list if need be).

We're also deeming this here thread the official ESMB Project Announcement home-away-from-home, so feel free to post additions or changes to the Big List below if you wish. Or please feel free to PM me changes if you don't want to tie your ESMB alias to your real name publicly.

Additionally, there are few new web tools now available for expanding the reach of the published list noted at the top of the wiki page that include links to the usual PDF mirrors (that will be updated soonly with the latest version of the Big List). We also have a new Big List Newsfeed that broadcasts the latest project announcements. As well as a new Big List Online Submission Form for gathering input on additions from outside the world of fora, and a project homepage in the blogosphere where comments for changes to existing entries on the big list can be posted without a forum registration.

Also note - I didnt bother digging up the old thread for this project because the last time we bumped it, it caused a great deal of confusion due to an ancient version of the list being included in the OP while the project was in its early infancy. So to avoid having to explain over & over & over again that the first couple pages of the old thread are no longer relevant - i thought it was high time we started on a fresh slate.
    Last edited by AnonLover; 8th February 2011 at 09:12 PM.

Gold Meritorious Patron This is NOT OK !!!!'s Avatar

You're already behind the 8-ball with Michael Fairman & family.:D
    Iím not saying that everyone who is in Scientology is stupid, but I will say that I was purposefully blind for a long time. Paul Haggis

Quote Originally Posted by This is NOT OK !!!! View Post
    You're already behind the 8-ball with Michael Fairman & family.:D
    lol! give us 24hours of being bak online to get our groove on and mojo flowing again. (it's only been about 13.5hrs since i got the November version fully recovered)

Gold Meritorious Patron This is NOT OK !!!!'s Avatar

Just kidding, keep up the good work!

I'm SO looking forward to getting onto that list along with all my family members!

Only one to go!
    Iím not saying that everyone who is in Scientology is stupid, but I will say that I was purposefully blind for a long time. Paul Haggis

I'm glad to hear the list is back.

I have an idea regarding the Big List;

Local Anons/Exes make up fliers based on the names of everyone who has spoken out in their local area (from the list) and hand the fliers out to any scios they encounter whenever and wherever possible.
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia.
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

Thats a great idea Panda, after i export the current Big List into a fresh a PDF for mirroring the hardcopy version - I'll play with the flyer thought abit while I have a fresh plate of copypasta to sling around. and see if can come up with some sort of generic tri-fold leaflet protestfags can use/customize however they see fit.

AnonLover - It sends me to this link to update information. Mine says I was in 16 years. I was in 32 (Scn) and 16 (Sea Org). How do I get that updated?

Quote Originally Posted by Bea Kiddo View Post
    AnonLover - It sends me to this link to update information. Mine says I was in 16 years. I was in 32 (Scn) and 16 (Sea Org). How do I get that updated?
    Just by posting mention here in this thread my dear, i'll relay it on over to the project thread on wwp on we'll get it fixed for ya soonly.

EDIT: i need to know which name its under? (I thought Bea was your real one) If you dont want to post that publicly, please send me a PM

Thanks for the feedback!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnonLover View Post
    Just by posting mention here in this thread my dear, i'll relay it on over to the project thread on wwp on we'll get it fixed for ya soonly.

EDIT: i need to know which name its under? (I thought Bea was your real one) If you dont want to post that publicly, please send me a PM

Thanks for the feedback!!
    Bea Kiddo is my real name! It should be there. Check again and again and again! I am sure it were there!

I sent you PM anyways...

Awesome news, so glad its back up and running, it is not only an eye-opener for those in and out, but also a great resourse of true stories for anyone having a look see too..
    (and thanks to cherished for pointing out the link update in mah sig too <3)

Rock On Anon!

'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast