Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scientology kills epileptics - Heribert Pfaff

Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
    I knew Heribert and his wife - we were living in the same town before they left for Flag with the big hope that Auditing could handle his Illness - Epilepsy with heavy Grand Mal seizures Actually I helped for some weeks during the nights because she feared that he could hurt himself while having a seizure. I wonder why there was nobody in the hotel room with Heribert when this happened in the Fort Harrison Hotel at Flag. His wife was a very responsible person - this was why she asked me to care for him during the nights. As far as I know both of them were on "Lines" in Mission Ulm before they left to Flag. By the way the very same Mission where my brother Uwe was recruited into the Sea Org.

See also:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....63&postcount=4

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=14804

Best
    Markus
    Wow. I guess she was not around that night to help him. Wonder if she is still on lines.

Best wishes, Marcus

Mary
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

2. Likes Free Being Me liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron

Unfortunately there are hundreds of others.

https://theyshouldnothavedied.wordpress.com

4. Thanks Free Being Me says "thank you" for this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron Markus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMary View Post
    Wow. I guess she was not around that night to help him. Wonder if she is still on lines.

Best wishes, Marcus

Mary
    Well it seems she was around as you can read here but she was not with him in the hotel room to help him: "His wife, Anita, told police she was staying with friends so she wouldn't be awakened by the seizures her husband had been having since he quit taking his medicine."
    from: http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source...pr0BFvcmUHSJug
    And my last information was that she is still on lines
    I have talked to many Scientologists about Heriberts death and there are two camps of opinions or should I say of certain truth - because all of them were sure that they were right.....
    One camp is claiming that Heribert allways was very caotic and unreliable- well just like the person in Flag who called him Dev-T.
    The other camp is claiming that his wife is responsible for his death because she was not caring for him in the night when the seizure happened. Well as I said before - I knew his wife and she allways cared a lot for her husband - so why was she not there in that night? Maybe just because somebody told her that Auditing healed the Epilepsy of her husband?
    None of all this Scientologists ever said that probably the Church of Scientology has done something wrong here. Of course none of them was in Flag when this happened but all of them were and are sure that it must have been the fault of Heribert or his wife......
    All this and the cruel suffering of my brother Uwe with his MS in the Sea Org in California is just so unbelievable criminall and crazy

Let me end with a quote from the above post of "This is not OK":
    I asked if he had any medication to use to prevent another episode. As I remember it, he said,“No, the C/S and I are working out a handling so I never have to take the medicine again.”

love
    Markus
    Last edited by Markus; 31st January 2011 at 01:21 AM.
    My picture shows Uwe and Laurisse at the Lake of Constance/Friedrichshafen in the Eighties.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

"Allow others to be different and not fear them because they are. It is in understanding our own differences we shape who we become. Do no cause another harm even if he choose yours but gently guide his spirit toward love and peace."

both quotes by Bee Sting

6. Thanks Free Being Me says "thank you" for this post

Default Who was the CS of Mr. Heribert Pfaff?

Well it should be possible to find out who was the "Case Supervisor" of Heribert Pfaff. For me this would be very important.
    Who was the responsible "Case Supervisor"?
    Who was the responsible registrar?
    Who else was responsible?
    Who was hiding facts in this fatal story?

This was fraudulent and criminal - why is it possible that this is happening again and again?

Markus
    My picture shows Uwe and Laurisse at the Lake of Constance/Friedrichshafen in the Eighties.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

"Allow others to be different and not fear them because they are. It is in understanding our own differences we shape who we become. Do no cause another harm even if he choose yours but gently guide his spirit toward love and peace."

both quotes by Bee Sting

8. Thanks Free Being Me says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Free Being Me liked this post
    Fool on the Hill Voltaire's Child's Avatar

The cult freaks out about any medication or treatment pertaining to the brain or nervous system. They lump it in with psychiatric medicine, not that I agree with their prohibition on that, either. But with epilepsy, what we see here are very ignorant people who don't know dick about medicine, actually practicing medicine without a license.

Far be it from me to abjure any religion's attempts to address matters of the body through spiritual means. I've never had a problem with that, though I know that not everyone here would agree with me. But when people have an actual condition and are taking meds for it and someone without any medical training comes along and tells them to stop taking their meds or getting their (qualified) medical treatment, then you get tragedies like this one and like others, too.
    I am truly into myself, yes. And I'm just as interested in other people. When I'm not thinking of one, I'm thinking of the other.

10. Thanks kate8024 says "thank you" for this post

Do you know if this guy had been using meds, and if he was seizure-free when he was taking them? And if he he was taking meds do you know what it/they were?

12. Thanks Free Being Me says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron This is NOT OK !!!!'s Avatar

Heribert's friend Markus who is posting on this thread will certainly provide whatever medical details Heribert's family have agreed to release.
    Iím not saying that everyone who is in Scientology is stupid, but I will say that I was purposefully blind for a long time. Paul Haggis

14. Likes Free Being Me liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron Nicole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Markus
    This was fraudulent and criminal - why is it possible that this is happening again and again?
    As long this criminal cult exists, it will happen again and again...

All the humans who think they are healed by auditing and all the people who think they failed at this timetrack and close this wonderfull life by suicide or on other ways. It's more than criminal that Co$ tell them these lies.

RIP
    Heribert Pfaff

16. Thanks Free Being Me says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Free Being Me liked this post

Yes, yes, Scientology kills everyone who isn't presently smiling. We know this.

Quote Originally Posted by This is NOT OK !!!! View Post
    Heribert's friend Markus who is posting on this thread will certainly provide whatever medical details Heribert's family have agreed to release.
    I was not the friend of Heribert. My mother knew his wife then and she arranged that I helped her in the nights. The Pfaffs left their home to travel to Flag in summer 1988 and I left the town to start my studies at the University.

I will not provide any more details here right now but I will get in contact with the Pfaff family about this matter as soon as possible.

Best wishes
    Markus

both quotes by Bee Sting

19. Thanks Free Being Me says "thank you" for this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast