Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hubbard library of originals for $3.5m

Default Hubbard library of originals for $3.5m

From EBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/L-Ron-Hubbard-Sc...#ht_1578wt_922

Scientology & Dianetics Library

28,426 Scientology and Dianetics lectures, bulletins, coursepacks, checksheets, books, periodicals, and many other publications.
    The Library contains virtually every major title ever sold to the public. What is more, the Library holds hundreds of hours of recorded lectures and thousands of pages of written materials that have not been seen by the public for decades or have never been seen by the public. Many predate the Church of Scientology’s 1954 incorporation.

The Library’s emphasis is L. Ron Hubbard’s technical materials that were released during his lifetime in their original, unaltered form. These are, principally, lectures on reel-to-reel tapes, written technology on mimeographed pages, and other first edition publications.

Integral to the Library is its computerized database of all 28,426 items, complete with titles, dates of publication, index of each item’s physical location in the file drawers, and many more data.

This is not a haphazard mixture of random books and tapes or bootlegged downloads of the usual items. This is a bona fide Library of highly-organized, legally-acquired materials that were specifically sought out over a quarter-century. It is a Library of authentic LRH recordings and writings much greater than what is obtainable through the church, and factually containing millions of words on audiotape and in print that do not exist in the field, on the Internet, or anywhere else in the world except, perhaps, in church vaults.

Statistics

Recorded Lectures: 8,349; netting 2,333 titles

Written Issues: 57,862 pages of mimeographed HCO Bulletins, Policy Letters, and other issues in their original form; netting 14,574 titles

Books and Other Publications: 1,467

Packs: 886

Checksheets: 739

Periodicals: 3,141

Payment and Shipping

Method of payment to be arranged.

The Library may be picked up or shipped anywhere in the world at actual shipping costs with no markup or handling charges. Please note: As shipping costs vary, depending on the method and destination, the domestic and international shipping costs given in this listing are approximations.

For More Data

The Library is too large to itemize here. Contact me for further data.

All communications kept strictly confidential.

Serious inquiries only.

Copyright © CEC 2009
    The way out is the EXIT

Patron Meritorious Captain Koolaid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You really think there's someone who has escaped this vampire cult and is still worth $3,5 million? Good luck with that. Maybe Mr. Mapother IV will help you out.

EDIT: I seem to have misread the post and thought you wanted to shift this junk yourself. If so, I apologize.
    Liberty is the possibility of doubting, of making a mistake,... of searching and experimenting,... of saying No to any authority - literary, artistic, philosophical, religious, social, and even political. ~Ignazio Silone, The God That Failed, 1950

Gold Meritorious Patron Freeminds's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Thanks, but no thanks

This garbage has been offered for sale on eBay before.

A post on WWP, dated March 13th 2009, says that "This auction goes back up every few weeks (surprise, it's not selling!)"

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threa...library.36221/

If you want to know when it would be a good time to sell Scientology a job lot of Scientology materials, when there aren't too many articles critical of Scn in the media... try the spring of 1978.
    You don't have to worry about squirrels
    unless you are a nut.

Patron Meritorious Captain Koolaid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freeminds View Post
    This garbage has been offered for sale on eBay before.

A post on WWP, dated March 13th 2009, says that "This auction goes back up every few weeks (surprise, it's not selling!)"

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threa...library.36221/

If you want to know when it would be a good time to sell Scientology a job lot of Scientology materials, when there aren't too many articles critical of Scn in the media... try the spring of 1978.
    Or when Haiqu wins the lottery...:D
    Liberty is the possibility of doubting, of making a mistake,... of searching and experimenting,... of saying No to any authority - literary, artistic, philosophical, religious, social, and even political. ~Ignazio Silone, The God That Failed, 1950

It's possibly a fishing expedition.
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia.
    Scientologist: 1974 - 2008
    Ex-scientologist: 2008 - 2014
    Human Being: 2014 -
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

Silver Meritorious Patron namaste's Avatar

Shipping: US $5,000.00 -- Economy Shipping.
    That is why the Internet is so important. It is the ultimate antidote to the poison of totalitarianism. -- Robert Vaughn Young

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Termint View Post
    It's possibly a fishing expedition.
    I suppose trolling for wealthy suckers with more money than brains could be considered a fishing expedition.
    Yes lurkers you are not alone, everyone thinks Scientology is creepy, it's not just you

http://www.mediacurves.com/Religion/...logy/Index.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Koolaid View Post
    Or when Haiqu wins the lottery...:D
    If I won the lottery? Naah. Since one of my goals is to eventually be wealthy, I'd have to win about $10 million before I'd even think about it.

Considering most of this stuff is available in one form or another, I'd value the collection at about $500k max. And since I don't have that sort of money, or the time to read and listen to all this stuff, I'll pass.

In fact there's more chance of finding the perfect woman or levitating my cigarette lighter.

Last edited by Panda Termint; 17th February 2011 at 06:28 AM.
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia.
    Scientologist: 1974 - 2008
    Ex-scientologist: 2008 - 2014
    Human Being: 2014 -
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

Blog Entries

I wonder if this stuff even exists anymore.

Remember the major shredding operations that where carried out when Laffy was alive? Slappy has had many more years to purge the storehouses. I suspect 'The Golden Age of Tech' is just a way to camouflage the major deleting and editing that has been going on.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation without investigation."
    Herbert Spencer

"In my Fathers house are many mansions"
    Jesus

"There's no place like home!"
    Dorothy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast