Page 1 of 56 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a new opinion about Freezoners

Blog Entries

Default I have a new opinion about Freezoners

No doubt this will polarize ESMB and I'll be struck from the Christmas card lists of the few FZers who "like" me, but at this point in time I couldn't care less.

I have a new opinion of FreeZoners. This is based on years of observation, interaction and one or two recent incidents that have pushed me over the edge.
    And here it is.....

If you have the left the official church of Scientology, have had a chance to read all the information about Hubbard, the formation of the tech, the abuses, the history, the lies and betrayals Scientology delivers AND you have flittered around the FZ, had a chance to experience Scientology tech "outside" the official church and interacted with the key people in the Freezone and seen how these people behave and how the insanity perpetuates, and you still consider yourself a Scientologist THEN YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID.

There is no other explanation.

You are just fucking stupid.

Edit:

Clarification

I am referring to the active FZers who are Rons Org members, Pierre's group, Terrils yahoo group etc. I am NOT referring to the likes of Mike Goldstein, Roger, Paul etc who do their own thing and do great stuff.
    Better a Has-been than a Never-was. But better a Never-was than a Never-tried-to-be. - Anonymous.

2. Thanks Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Lurker5 liked this post
    LOL! Lurker5 laughed at this post
    Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Zinj

Gold Meritorious Patron GreyWolf's Avatar

I agree Em. If the body had been healthy to begin with, the DM virus would not have thrived in it. Therefore the FZ'ers are still drinking the cool-aid.

gently and kindly, certainly, nicely put, with a large degree of understatement

6. LOL! I told you I was trouble laughed at this post
    Banned

I agree with Emma.

Just because taking Scientology in (as one's own guiding light to Total Freedom) includes being able to see what it, implemented, DOES to people.

If one doesn't see, and doesn't want to see what it does to people, he's fucking stupid.

Not just stupid himself, but keeps forwarding its stupidity.

I should say here about CLAIMS (by Hubbard) and EXPECTATIONS (planted into followers).
    Scientology is all about CLAIMS. Hubbard made claims upon claims upon claims.
    It's hard to see through those claims. It's even harder to see that those claims were nothing but Sci-Fi ideas of a person who was just running for fame, money and power.

EXPECTATIONS (of becoming better, doing better, being better, ...) were planted in our hearts.
    What one would expect from someone who had no clue what he was talking about?
    What one would expect from someone who was paranoid himself?
    What one would expect from a crazy man?

Well, that's what Scientology is all about. - It's about one man who claimed he found "answers" (misleading and confusing "answers" to questions we were concerned about in our youth).

Quote Originally Posted by Emma
    I have a new opinion about Freezoners
    That's new? :D
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia.
    Scientologist: 1974 - 2008
    Ex-scientologist: 2008 - 2014
    Human Being: 2014 -
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

Blog Entries

Nice rant Emma,
    VEDA IS GOD

Sometimes I'm the Evil Twin.

http://itwastruelove.blogspot.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Termint View Post
    That's new? :D
    Yes actually it is.

I've always kind thought "hmmmm....I wonder what holds them to this mindset?" or "Their ok, they just haven't woken up yet".

But not anymore.

I've been over on Terril's Yahoo list and this has changed my mind.

Stupid.

Better a Has-been than a Never-was. But better a Never-was than a Never-tried-to-be. - Anonymous.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    No doubt this will polarize ESMB and I'll be struck from the Christmas card lists of the few FZers who "like" me, but at this point in time I couldn't care less.

I have a new opinion of FreeZoners. This is based on years of observation, interaction and one or two recent incidents that have pushed me over the edge.
    And here it is.....

If you have the left the official church of Scientology, have had a chance to read all the information about Hubbard, the formation of the tech, the abuses, the history, the lies and betrayals Scientology delivers AND you have flittered around the FZ, had a chance to experience Scientology tech "outside" the official church and interacted with the key people in the Freezone and seen how these people behave and how the insanity perpetuates, and you still consider yourself a Scientologist THEN YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID.

You are just fucking stupid.

Edit:

Clarification

I am referring to the active FZers who are Rons Org members, Pierre's group, Terrils yahoo group etc. I am NOT referring to the likes of Mike Goldstein, Roger, Paul etc who do their own thing and do great stuff.
    Hey, now there's a sane post!

I think I'll add you to my Xmas card list . . . it'll go some ways to make up for the idiots who drop you off theirs.:D

RogerB
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

Don't show me the money . . . give me the TRUTH!

Patron with Honors

How are you defining stupid?

Page 1 of 56 1234567891011 ... LastLast