Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Frank's story about brainwashing (thread merge)

Quote Originally Posted by Synthia View Post

OMG...he'll say he found the long lost missing LRH despatch that explains why 80% of the tech that has been applied to all Scientologists has been wrong.

Scientologists will fly in from around the world. People will have to be carefully "softened up", like before OT3, so they don't just get up and furiously walk out. They'll have rows and rows of case cracker auditors lined up to fly people's ruds and prepare them for the HUGE arbitrary on their cases.

Why doesn't this sound far fetched?
    It will happen for sure. It might not be on the ARCX vs overts thing; it may be on sump'n else. But it will happen. Nobody left to re-Declare.

Patron

Default brainwashing

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Termint View Post
    Does anyone know anything more about this?
    Yes, I wrote it and all I can add is that Hubbard often wrote his C/S's on foolscap paper and I am sure the paper was disappeared but this is an accurate telling of what Hubbard thought of his o/w tech. best, Bill franks

3. Thanks ClearEyed says "thank you" for this post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    I think you'll find two things to be true here.

Firstly Gotta is inoculated and secondly the indies know it.

Their desire to disseminate the tech won't involve the impossible. :D
    I have no fears for Gotta glugging the KoolAde again. However, in terms of getting critics on-side and tempering vehemence by propagating the illusion that the M&M Show "isn't *realy* all that bad" is well within the bounds of the possible.

Until Marty and MikeČ come clean on *everything* they remain suspect. Who knows, a couple of days/weeks/years/decades from now I'll be offering profuse apologies and scoffing crow pie, but at this stage of the game the enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

Patron

Default brainwashing

Quote Originally Posted by Synthia View Post
    We will have to ask Bill what he thinks on this one.

My guess is that as a sociopathic egomaniac, he figured that he could just get rid of those guys as easily as he had gotten rid of anyone else and that no one would believe them over him. He also figured they would never say anything, and, apparently they didn't. It took Bill Franks 37 years and David Mayo is nowhere to be found.

Who knows, at that moment when they showed LRH that they had done everything to get the guy back, who blew, including all the needed sec checks to handle why a person would blow and that STILL didn't handle the student to come back, then maybe THAT made Hubbard wrong and for that little moment in time he was willing to expose himself to make himself right, by again showing that he REALLY knew the true reason why someone blows and therefore why those handlings weren't working.

He also could have been on drugs and thought that a small admission at the time.
    just to add, Hubbard thought his line to Mayo was very secure and you would be surprised at the candor from his end. best, Bill Franks

6. LOL! qylnquetl laughed at this post
    Patron Meritorious Ulf K. Maier's Avatar

Default Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by bill franks View Post
    Yes, I wrote it and all I can add is that Hubbard often wrote his C/S's on foolscap paper and I am sure the paper was disappeared but this is an accurate telling of what Hubbard thought of his o/w tech. best, Bill franks
    Welcome to ESMB, and thank you for the information. Please post more, if you would...
    Ulf

@OSA: I am not auditing you... THIS is the session.

Patron

Default brain washing

Quote Originally Posted by afaceinthecrowd View Post
    Sure.
    I would prefer this to be associated with the subject of brainwashing as i believe that is the category it can be of most help to people. best, Bill Franks

Patron

Quote Originally Posted by TG1 View Post
    (deep breath)

WTF? You guys really want Bill Franks on this board? SRSLY?
    Yes, why not. I pay my taxes like anyone else? best, Bill Franks

Where the white stars fairly blaze at midnight in the cold and frosty sky

just to add, Hubbard thought his line to Mayo was very secure and you would be surprised at the candor from his end. best, Bill Franks
    Thanks and a big welcome to you Bill
    Kevin Bloody Mackey

The Story of my Bridge to OT VII

"I'm not angry anymore, as more and more people rediscover their true selves through Scientology, together we WILL achieve a world without war, crime, and insanity." Rex Fowler, OTVII, before shooting his ex-partner three times in the head and then himself.

I would prefer this to be associated with the subject of brainwashing as i believe that is the category it can be of most help to people. best, Bill Franks
    Wow! Great to have you here, Bill. And yes, brainwashing is at the core. Do hope to hear more from you on this and other observations. Sorry for the scrutiny at first here but we try to make sure people are who they say they are when posting stuff like that.
    Best wishes and welcome!

Mary
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Patron Meritorious Ulf K. Maier's Avatar

Default Question

OK, so David Mayo, who was Senior Case Supervisor International, and later Hubbard's designated Keeper of Tech (sorry I forget the official title), did not know until this one student blew the ship that ARCXs cause blows, and not O/Ws? It's a little hard to swallow whole, particularly in light of your follow-up post quoted above.

I'm not questioning your integrity, only the possibility that Mayo might already have known, prior, and played dumb to accomodate Hubbard.
    Ulf

@OSA: I am not auditing you... THIS is the session.

Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast