Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Frank's story about brainwashing (thread merge)

What I get when I click on the link.
    Content is currently unavailable...... Page you requested cannot be displayed....

I give! Uncle!

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Well, this is what I get, which makes sense

"This content is currently unavailable.The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

The link Paradox (lol) posted seems to work

I seriously approve of the OP! Thank you gwells and Bill Franks! I always wondered what happened to you Bill. When I was at Int, especially when I worked on Dept 3 lines, the stories that went around about Bill Franks and what a "BIG SP" he was, were legendary. This was just another one of those many cases about hearing of another old-timer who worked with and was close to LRH, somehow turning into an Evil SP, and disappearing or being forced to leave.

I know I blew because of ARC breaks. One of the biggest upsets I had was the fact that my wife and I were separated for the last 4 years of our marriage because she was an RTC Rep for Miscavige at FLAG and PAC. Even when she lived in PAC (which was @ 2 hours away from Int) I was never allowed to go visit her, and in the couple of years that she was in PAC, she came to the base ONE time for 2 days. Despite the many CSW's I sent to Miscavige and Shelley to have me posted where Melanie was, they were ALL disapproved because I was somehow irreplaceable as a Fully Hatted MAA/De-PTSer. I would have been a god damned dishwasher to be near Melanie. As well, the fact that I was never allowed to visit my family, who also lived in LA and in Texas was another major upset for me. In ten years, I spent a total of about 2 weeks with family on CSW's I miraculously got approved. There was a lot more, but the above alone is enough for any normal human being to GTFO of a seriously bad situation.

Bill, I hope you come to this message board as well as OCMB (Xenu.net) and tell it the way you experienced it. The more old-timers who worked with Hubbard who come out and tell their side of the story, the better.

John

I'm trying to get in touch with Bill on FB and get his ESMB account set up. I'd love to hear more from him.

I'm trying to get in touch with Bill on FB and get his ESMB account set up. I'd love to hear more from him.
    Great! Me too.
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

TheSneakster

Question

Content Not Available!

Apparently one has to be on the Friend's list of whomever's page to whom that link goes.

Whose page does that purport to be and what is their Facebook ID# (it's at the end of the URL in your address bar when you have browsed to their Facebook home page) ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSneakster View Post
    Content Not Available!

Apparently one has to be on the Friend's list of whomever's page to whom that link goes.

Whose page does that purport to be and what is their Facebook ID# (it's at the end of the URL in your address bar when you have browsed to their Facebook home page) ?
    I can see it. Maybe it's because I'm friends with Robin Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by bts2free View Post
    I can see it. Maybe it's because I'm friends with Robin Scott.
    I'm not friends with Robin Scott but I can see it. Weird.

Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast