Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Frank's story about brainwashing (thread merge)

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    I'm not friends with Robin Scott but I can see it. Weird.
    Strange. I don't know what the deal is for some then.

Amen John (BT's...), Emma and Synthia. It is incredible what happens in your psyche when one gets a whole picture. I mean I can deal with the shit that LRH did and spouted. DUH he was a man, a jerk and a good guy! But, you can't cover it up and whistle past the grave yard like nothing happened when so many people were and are hurt. And of course the piece de resistance is David Miscavage et al. embellishing the shit and torturing people! But can I tell you how I really feel. lol It's not a matter of me mocking it up or O/W's or Ser Facs ..... blah blah blah. It is what it is.http://www.forum.exscn.net/images/smilies/grouch.gif

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    Once again for the technically challenged. Of course if I'm on a certain party's ignore list then fugitaboudit. Funnily enough, tho', Bill Frank's fb page already has a Michael Hobson listed in his friends list.

It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time -- and that's enough to make a decent living.
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

-- W.C. Fields

TheSneakster

Quote Originally Posted by TheSneakster View Post
    Content Not Available!

Apparently one has to be on the Friend's list of whomever's page to whom that link goes.

Whose page does that purport to be and what is their Facebook ID# (it's at the end of the URL in your address bar when you have browsed to their Facebook home page) ?
    OK, I had Robin Scott blocked on Facebook due to having to read his inflammatory content about some other friends of mine in my daily feed.

I have removed him from the block list and I can now read this thread.

I also see that the "Bill Franks" posting on that thread is the same one I have friended already.

Thanks for you patience.
    Last edited by TheSneakster; 26th February 2011 at 07:40 PM. Reason: typos

north of Scientology, west of buddhism, south of god, east of eden in the land of Nod

delete
    Last edited by MattD; 26th February 2011 at 07:57 PM. Reason: redundant

Where the white stars fairly blaze at midnight in the cold and frosty sky

I for one have been thrilled to have Bill's post put up on the board.

Remember the tape "The Missed Missed Withold"? Hubbard explains that ALL ARCXs and ALL BPC stem from MWHs. At the time I bought it and it did seem to have some workability.

But if it was a universal truth then why did people still leave staff after all the sec checking on the leaving staff routing form? Why when they pulled MWHs to resolve one of the 15 manifestations of mwhs did the non optimum condition sometimes continue?

Best of all why did it sometimes resolve? Was it because all of the BPC had evaporated or was it because the "mark" now blamed themselves and vow to get their ethics in and make up for their shortcomings to the group?

When I was on the last couple of years of OTVII the MWH tech application was ramped up to pure abuse. I had several incidents that just defy logic.

One was an incident where an ARCX read in session and I simply spotted my "comm" was cut and that FNed. I was sent to find my MWH as I was "complaining", there was no complaint and certainly no bitterness to my observation. There also was no ref to back this, just a pig headed insistence. When I queried the C/S I was sent to correction at my own expense to discover that the mood was Flag wide and there was NO REFERENCE, other than all ARCXs stem from MWHs.

All of this opened the door to more sec checking nd more introversion, which is the goal of this operation as far as I can see.

When you think it's all your fault, like an abused wife you stick around trying to fix it.
    Kevin Bloody Mackey

The Story of my Bridge to OT VII

"I'm not angry anymore, as more and more people rediscover their true selves through Scientology, together we WILL achieve a world without war, crime, and insanity." Rex Fowler, OTVII, before shooting his ex-partner three times in the head and then himself.

Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post

Remember the tape "The Missed Missed Withold"? Hubbard explains that ALL ARCXs and ALL BPC stem from MWHs. At the time I bought it and it did seem to have some workability.

But if it was a universal truth then why did people still leave staff after all the sec checking on the leaving staff routing form? Why when they pulled MWHs to resolve one of the 15 manifestations of mwhs did the non optimum condition sometimes continue?

Best of all why did it sometimes resolve? Was it because all of the BPC had evaporated or was it because the "mark" now blamed themselves and vow to get their ethics in and make up for their shortcomings to the group?

When I was on the last couple of years of OTVII the MWH tech application was ramped up to pure abuse. I had several incidents that just defy logic.

One was an incident where an ARCX read in session and I simply spotted my "comm" was cut and that FNed. I was sent to find my MWH as I was "complaining", there was no complaint and certainly no bitterness to my observation. There also was no ref to back this, just a pig headed insistence. When I queried the C/S I was sent to correction at my own expense to discover that the mood was Flag wide and there was NO REFERENCE, other than all ARCXs stem from MWHs.

All of this opened the door to more sec checking nd more introversion, which is the goal of this operation as far as I can see.

When you think it's all your fault, like an abused wife you stick around trying to fix it.
    Yup. As soon as I saw that simple little statement, the pieces fell into place for me. Everything I saw in that 30+ year stint within the mental walls made sense, for me and the things I saw others go through. It is diabolically awful actually, the harm caused to so many.

ps do you know the date of that tape? After 1974?
    My Story - Becoming Free to Shine
    QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "I wasn't aware that a documentary (on scientology) was coming out but I'll be sure to not watch it." A Scientologist

Quote Originally Posted by Free to shine View Post
    Yup. As soon as I saw that simple little statement, the pieces fell into place for me. Everything I saw in that 30+ year stint within the mental walls made sense, for me and the things I saw others go through. It is diabolically awful actually, the harm caused to so many.

ps do you know the date of that tape? After 1974?
    "The Missed Missed Withhold" was about a 45 minute rant. I think it was about 1966. It was at St. Hill to the briefing course. - just memory, I didn't look this up.

Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloOrchards View Post
    "The Missed Missed Withhold" was about a 45 minute rant. I think it was about 1966. It was at St. Hill to the briefing course. - just memory, I didn't look this up.
    That's interesting.
    Presuming what Bill says is true, then Hubbard knew by 74 it wasn't right but kept on doing it anyway so scio wouldn't disappear. Perhaps a simple lie like that is the lynchpin of all the ethics crap and sec checking that created so much despair.
    My Story - Becoming Free to Shine
    QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "I wasn't aware that a documentary (on scientology) was coming out but I'll be sure to not watch it." A Scientologist

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post

Hubbard wrote and spoke a lot about Overts and Missed Withholds....too much, I think. About all you really need to know philosophically is in the "O\W - A Limited Theory" HCOB. If this story is true, then it is an admission that LRH was using "confessional tech" as a control mechanism, case gain being of secondary importance. And this IS the point of introversion that allows religions to "control"....ie: sin, redemption, original sin, etc. It's a nasty piece of business under any guise.

"The way to control people is to lie to them..."
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

11. Likes ClearEyed liked this post
Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast