Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Frank's story about brainwashing (thread merge)

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Sneaks wrote: Thanks for you patience.

You're welcome, mate . . . .but I must say you did bloody test it to the limit

R
    That was DOX or STFU to the 10 power taken to a complete and utter done.
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

Silver Meritorious Patron Outethicsofficer's Avatar

So what! It changes What?

James
    Rather the purpose is to make new scientologists.
    And that is what they are trying to fool libraries, businesses and schools into helping them do - spread Scientology and make new scientologists.

Thanks to Lawrence Brennan for the above quote.

Silver Meritorious Patron Outethicsofficer's Avatar

The next thing we'll here is DM has found their was a little known piece of "Lost Tech" and it is the reason things have gone awry and there will be a new release....

James
    Rather the purpose is to make new scientologists.
    And that is what they are trying to fool libraries, businesses and schools into helping them do - spread Scientology and make new scientologists.

Thanks to Lawrence Brennan for the above quote.

Quote Originally Posted by TG1 View Post
    Thank you, Panda. I've been waiting for that all day.

I apologize. We should be sent to cramming for letting you be out list all day. Please accept this
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

Quote Originally Posted by Outethicsofficer View Post
    The next thing we'll here is DM has found their was a little known piece of "Lost Tech" and it is the reason things have gone awry and there will be a new release....

James
    LOL, James, I just proposed that in Chat, "The Golden Age Of ARCXs". :D
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia.
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

The next thing we'll here id DM has found their was a little known piece of "Lost Tech" and it is the reason things have gone awry and there will be a new release....

James

OMG...he'll say he found the long lost missing LRH despatch that explains why 80% of the tech that has been applied to all Scientologists has been wrong.

Scientologists will fly in from around the world. People will have to be carefully "softened up", like before OT3, so they don't just get up and furiously walk out. They'll have rows and rows of case cracker auditors lined up to fly people's ruds and prepare them for the HUGE arbitrary on their cases.

Why doesn't this sound far fetched?

Silver Meritorious Patron Happy Days's Avatar
    Over the rainbow - looking for that pot of gold

And the winner is/was Hubbard .... now Miscavige

Hubbard continued to misrepresent and deceive the public and profit from that deceit.

How many people have taken their lives due to being continuously introverted on OW's?

Hubbard's not here to be held accountable, he's apparently at Target 2 doing his thang... and no doubt if DM decides to take his life, the PR line will be he was fired on mission to assist LRH at target two having completed his mission orders on planet Earth.... shit I should just write the cults PR campaign now for them save em a bit of time.

Is the Indy camp trying to make some sort of indiction to the ex's so we settle down? Are we becoming an issue for their future expansion? Just asking!
    Cheers
    Happy Days

"If the leaders of the Church of Scientology think that this will all go away, that it will be business as usual then they are deluded." Independent Senator Nick Xenophon

Quote Originally Posted by Synthia View Post

OMG...he'll say he found the long lost missing LRH despatch that explains why 80% of the tech that has been applied to all Scientologists has been wrong.

Scientologists will fly in from around the world. People will have to be carefully "softened up", like before OT3, so they don't just get up and furiously walk out. They'll have rows and rows of case cracker auditors lined up to fly people's ruds and prepare them for the HUGE arbitrary on their cases.

Why doesn't this sound far fetched?
    Because the Mission is already doing the rounds of ARCXn public here in ANZO with "a remarkable Repair action which will handle all your considerations"?
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia.
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

Banned

James
    Heh!! Yeah, you're right. Did you notice Marty Rathbun seems to be trying the same trick with "Xenu Memo"? The good thing about Bill Frank's "ARC-X Memo" is that it completely undermines KSW.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Termint View Post
    Because the Mission is already doing the rounds of ARCXn public here in ANZO with "a remarkable Repair action which will handle all your considerations"?
    Get outta town. Really?

Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast