Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Frank's story about brainwashing (thread merge)

Patron

Default brainwashing

Quote Originally Posted by Synthia View Post
    :

Thank you for your story.

As you have been so kind to help relieve folks of their suffering, would you mind staying awhile and answering questions that you feel comfortable with? It is a privilege to have you here as you have such a wealth of information. You are, in fact, one of the missing links in Scientology history.
    I will reply to anything that might be of help. best, Bill

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    ....and why does anyone think that the WHY for blowing is an either/or proposition?

Blows are caused by O/Ws

Blows are caused by ARC Xs

The correct answer is BOTH.

Blows ARE caused by O/Ws.

Ron's O/W's.

People ARC-X on that.
    Yep....that's right.
    MY STORY FROM INSIDE SCIENTOLOGY: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...-Ups-and-Downs

"Scientology is essentially a spy and mind-control network set up to extract the most money it can from itís members as well as to enforce the maximum amount of production out of each individual, at minimal or no cost to the organization. Itís as simple as that." - John Peeler

Quote Originally Posted by bill franks View Post
    Well, I think this will help readers here. Do you consider yourself an independent scientologist?

By the way, thank you for all your efforts in those court cases against the church. That took courage.
    Last edited by AnonyMary; 27th February 2011 at 03:23 AM. Reason: edit to add last sentence
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Patron Meritorious Ulf K. Maier's Avatar

Default I know, I'm just piling on... :)

I have been out of Scn for 30 years and I don't really know much of how they are currently running things. I get the idea you do and I would be interested in hearing what you have to say. Best, Bill Franks
    Two questions, please:

1. In your time as ED INT, would you say that, speaking generally (not in generalities), Senior Exec Strata execs were "true believers"? Or was it really more about "make money, make more money, get others to make more money" and rather cynical?

2. Some say that Miscavige has been running the C of S as Hubbard intended. Do you agree with this characterisation of his tenure as manager?
    Ulf

@OSA: I am not auditing you... THIS is the session.

Gottabrain

Hi Bill,

Most of what I want to discuss with you is not appropriate for a forum. Would you mind if I friend you on FB and write you privately to ask?

My name is Sheila Huber. I was in the SO from 1977-1986 at PAC and I remember you as ED INT.

I have been out of Scn for 30 years and I don't really know much of how they are currently running things. I get the idea you do and I would be interested in hearing what you have to say. Best, Bill Franks
    I was not involved for as long as many here, nor in the SO. I never went to an AO.
    I was a registrar in a smallish org.

I don't think DM would do anything with the overts vs ARC x thing even if he knew about it. Too much of an 'earthquake' to deal with and too much to risk. I assume he does not know about it anyway and now there may be no proof of it other than the testimony of arch "SP"s. DM may to too evil to care anyway....However when the public start fleeing in droves and all the cash cows are taking their cash away, the COS comes up with programs to deal with that. They have to find out what is upsetting people and make people feel that their upsets are genuinely being dealt with....to get them back in. That is what the COS has done in the past.
    Whether of not they have found the true reasons for past upsets, or just bits of the truth, I don't know. It has to work on people to get them back in.

Gold Meritorious Patron Karen#1's Avatar

Default Drachonian Abuse

Dear Bill,

Resounding and reverberating within the Sea Org ~~ perhaps unknown to you ~~ was what occurred with you at that Mission Holder's debacle.

It was known that you were popular and respected by the Mission Holders, especially those slaughtered by DM.

BUT What was done to YOU. That is a piece of history that needs to be told on the web.

Kidnap, held against will are HALLMARKS of the "Church."

It got worse and worse after you left, a lot worse.
    You have always been a straight shooter, willing to tell it like it is ~~

Please tell the story of what occurred when you led away out of the Mission Holder Conference.

Also, something stuck in my craw for years and years.
    I am almost embarrassed to ask.

It is true that DM had you HOG-TIED to a chair for several hours ?

?????????????

It is sometimes hard to sort out TRUTH from REALITY and some of these incidents are hard to accept.

Patron

Default brainwashing

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMary View Post
    Well, I think this will help readers here. Do you consider yourself an independent scientologist?

By the way, thank you for all your efforts in those court cases against the church. That took courage.
    thanks. I am not an independant Scno. I am a wog. So is my wife and kids and we hope to stay that way. But, since 1974, it became clear what Hubbard and his little minnie me have had in mind. I felt obligated to expose this to those who might be able to use it as I believe there are good things to salvage. If I can help to do that, then I am available for it.
    Best to you, Bill Franks

Quote Originally Posted by degraded being View Post
    I was not involved for as long as many here, nor in the SO. I never went to an AO.
    I was a registrar in a smallish org.

I don't think DM would do anything with the overts vs ARC x thing even if he knew about it. Too much of an 'earthquake' to deal with and too much to risk. I assume he does not know about it anyway and now there may be no proof of it other than the testimony of arch "SP"s. DM may to too evil to care anyway....However when the public start fleeing in droves and all the cash cows are taking their cash away, the COS comes up with programs to deal with that. They have to find out what is upsetting people and make people feel that their upsets are genuinely being dealt with....to get them back in. That is what the COS has done in the past.
    Whether of not they have found the true reasons for past upsets, or just bits of the truth, I don't know. It has to work on people to get them back in.
    ps. I got out mid-80's.
    This board is pretty good for keeping up with things currently in COS>

Quote Originally Posted by Karen#1 View Post
    Dear Bill,

Resounding and reverberating within the Sea Org ~~ perhaps unknown to you ~~ was what occurred with you at that Mission Holder's debacle.

It was known that you were popular and respected by the Mission Holders, especially those slaughtered by DM.

BUT What was done to YOU. That is a piece of history that needs to be told on the web.

Kidnap, held against will are HALLMARKS of the "Church."

It got worse and worse after you left, a lot worse.
    You have always been a straight shooter, willing to tell it like it is ~~

Please tell the story of what occurred when you led away out of the Mission Holder Conference.

Also, something stuck in my craw for years and years.
    I am almost embarrassed to ask.

It is true that DM had you HOG-TIED to a chair for several hours ?

?????????????

It is sometimes hard to sort out TRUTH from REALITY and some of these incidents are hard to accept.
    Yes, please ^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^^^^^
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast