Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Frank's story about brainwashing (thread merge)

Quote Originally Posted by bill franks View Post
    thanks. I am not an independant Scno. I am a wog. So is my wife and kids and we hope to stay that way. But, since 1974, it became clear what Hubbard and his little minnie me have had in mind. I felt obligated to expose this to those who might be able to use it as I believe there are good things to salvage. If I can help to do that, then I am available for it.
    Best to you, Bill Franks
    Wow! Thanks for answering this!

((HUGGS)) to you and your family, members of the 'wog brigade' like so many of us here!!

Mary
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Yes, I wrote it and all I can add is that Hubbard often wrote his C/S's on foolscap paper and I am sure the paper was disappeared but this is an accurate telling of what Hubbard thought of his o/w tech. best, Bill franks
    Welcome Bill. Glad you decided to join us. I look forward to hearing your stories.
    MY STORY FROM INSIDE SCIENTOLOGY: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...-Ups-and-Downs

"Scientology is essentially a spy and mind-control network set up to extract the most money it can from itís members as well as to enforce the maximum amount of production out of each individual, at minimal or no cost to the organization. Itís as simple as that." - John Peeler

Patron

Quote Originally Posted by Karen#1 View Post
    Dear Bill,

Resounding and reverberating within the Sea Org ~~ perhaps unknown to you ~~ was what occurred with you at that Mission Holder's debacle.

It was known that you were popular and respected by the Mission Holders, especially those slaughtered by DM.

BUT What was done to YOU. That is a piece of history that needs to be told on the web.

Kidnap, held against will are HALLMARKS of the "Church."

It got worse and worse after you left, a lot worse.
    You have always been a straight shooter, willing to tell it like it is ~~

Please tell the story of what occurred when you led away out of the Mission Holder Conference.

Also, something stuck in my craw for years and years.
    I am almost embarrassed to ask.

It is true that DM had you HOG-TIED to a chair for several hours ?

?????????????

It is sometimes hard to sort out TRUTH from REALITY and some of these incidents are hard to accept.
    Dear Karen,
    No, I never was tied up just stashed away up in hemet. However, I was offered this mysterios ski trip in the French Pyrenees which I think I wisely turned down. But I am sure there are many people who have better war stories than me. I just would like this knowing abuse of the tech to be revealed so that more clever people than I might be able to salvage the tech as well as themselves. best Bill

Dear Karen,
    No, I never was tied up just stashed away up in hemet. However, I was offered this mysterios ski trip in the French Pyrenees which I think I wisely turned down. But I am sure there are many people who have better war stories than me. I just would like this knowing abuse of the tech to be revealed so that more clever people than I might be able to salvage the tech as well as themselves. best Bill
    Bill, do you think Hubbard ever set out on an altruistic path simply to help people or was it always about himself and his agrandizement?
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

Dear Karen,
    Which parts of the tech do you feel are worth salvaging?

Welcome to ESMB.

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMary View Post
    I think it could have been said in a better way. That grossed me out
    What else do you expect from a degraded being?
    MY STORY FROM INSIDE SCIENTOLOGY: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...-Ups-and-Downs

"Scientology is essentially a spy and mind-control network set up to extract the most money it can from itís members as well as to enforce the maximum amount of production out of each individual, at minimal or no cost to the organization. Itís as simple as that." - John Peeler

Patron Meritorious Ulf K. Maier's Avatar

Default Farewell to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthia View Post
    Bill, do you think Hubbard ever set out on an altruistic path simply to help people or was it always about himself and his agrandizement?
    Hi Synthia

I think your and Mr Franks' last post crossed each other on the way in... I believe he answers you here:

"I just would like this knowing abuse of the tech to be revealed so that more clever people than I might be able to salvage the tech as well as themselves. best Bill "

Since I don't believe there is any "tech" to salvage, and my experiences have led me to believe that what Hubbard ran was a sophisticated scam, I am out of this thread.

In other words, Hubbard's or any other *brand* of Scientology based on his flavour are out and out BULLSHIT. The parts that may have worked for some people were plagiarised from working technologies by Hubbard and minions. I defy anyone to prove otherwise.
    Ulf

@OSA: I am not auditing you... THIS is the session.

Gold Meritorious Patron afaceinthecrowd's Avatar

Thank you. I had asked Gregg Wells as an old friend of mine if he could post this information. Basically due to my incompetence with the computer it was required. Obviously I have now figured out how to get on the board and I would be interested in what you have to say. best, Bill
    Bill,

Welcome!

So, so good to have you here. This is an incredible and amazing surprise.

Although I wish to keep, for now, my anonymity on an open Board, I will say this here and now…our paths first crossed in the late ‘60’s and off and on some over the next twelve years or so.

When you were made ED Int I thought it was an excellent and potentially “transformational” move and, knowing that you were one of the “Real” people, had great hopes for where things might go from there. At that time I was Flag Crew and knew many of the Mission Holders, David Mayo and field luminaries.

Your removal and Declare, the Mission Holder Kristallnacht and Declares and Mayo’s removal and Declare were the catalyst for my walking away. I knew that there was absolutely no way in Hell that you or David or the Mission Holders I knew were SP’s and I knew then that the CMO Children of the Corn had wrested all control and that it was time for me to go; that Scns guts had been torn out and it would never be the same again.

I am glad that you are here, I hope that you are well and that your life is good. I hope that, over time and as you wish and are comfortable here, you will share with all of Us your “Take” and your story. I, for one, am all ears.

My Very Best Wishes to You Always in All Ways.

Face
    Last edited by afaceinthecrowd; 27th February 2011 at 04:07 AM.
    Living is a Metaphor of Life

Gold Meritorious Patron afaceinthecrowd's Avatar

I would prefer this to be associated with the subject of brainwashing as i believe that is the category it can be of most help to people. best, Bill Franks
    Living is a Metaphor of Life

Quote Originally Posted by FoTi View Post
    What else do you expect from a degraded being?
    Do you not like to see reflections of Ron and his cult?

Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast