Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Frank's story about brainwashing (thread merge)

Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

The complete disdain Tubs and his midget mate had/have for the human race is there for all to see, and it always was.

This revelation about the tek is very interesting but hardly surprising, the only real surprise is that it is taking so long for it all to come out.

The birds they sang at the break of day, start again I seemed to hear them say.
    Do not dwell on what has passed away or what is yet to be.

Leonard Cohen.

Where the white stars fairly blaze at midnight in the cold and frosty sky

Quote Originally Posted by bill franks View Post
    Dear Sir, It wasn't a dirk but a "K-Bar" and I was thankfully accurate with it. We did show movies and Patton was one of them. I don't remember the Desert fox personna, but one guy was into Guederian whio invented the "Blitzkrieg".. I don't remember the insurance salesman
    As far as hubbard's candor, I believe that a lot of people such as messengers, etc could tell stories along these lines when the drugs wore off or it began to be late in the early morning. There were more than a few dispatches that I saw ripped up at a later date, but I don't think that is original. best, Bill Franks
    Thanks Bill, fellers like you, Dart Smohen , Allen Walter and others show a dimension to Scientology that is very important.

The more devoted of the indies have called them haters, but what do you expect from those who are still playing the game they set out to play in the SO and CofS?

What you could tell about your days around Hubbard up to the mission holders conference could save people the years I went through and would prefer that I didn't.

If you would like to know what I mean you might enjoy my story, the link is below.
    Last edited by Feral; 27th February 2011 at 04:50 AM. Reason: typo
    Kevin Bloody Mackey

The Story of my Bridge to OT VII

"I'm not angry anymore, as more and more people rediscover their true selves through Scientology, together we WILL achieve a world without war, crime, and insanity." Rex Fowler, OTVII, before shooting his ex-partner three times in the head and then himself.

Perhaps you and others who know him, can explain how this illiterate midget with an eighth mentality and the demeanor of a pit viper has managed to control Scientology for so long?

I'd really like to know.
    Dear Ulf,
    I'd say most people I knew were true believers though I always thought the midget and his cronies were onto something else including hubbard. Yes it was about money in the 70's and 80's but it was also about delivering the tech to growing quantities of people. It's interesting to note that in 1980 that we put up several evals to lower the cost of the training and auditing and hubbard went bananas. Really. So, draw your own conclusions.
    I believe the midget is what one would expect from an eight grader (mind you, an angry eight grader) as I believe that is all the education he got. I spent not a little time with him and i never saw him read anything but always had it read to him and this was true with writing as well. If anyone could find someone by the name of John Nelson, he would corroberate these facts.
    The midget was and is ruthless and I would say that from what I have seen and heard the major thought he has when he gets up in the PM is what can I do for dave today. But he is quite serious about his personal survival and in the time that I spent with him he made no bones about it. That is enough. Best, Bill

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality." (Nikola Tesla)

"In the twenty-first century, the robot will take the place which slave labor occupied in ancient civilization."(Nikola Tesla)

Talking Welcome Bill!

Hurrah! Bill Franks was able to join us here! Welcome aboard, Bill, and GWells! We love to hear stories about the old days here, because it helps us to piece together a true history of COS.

I LOVED what you had to say here in your deposition:
    "15. In November 1981, I came into increasing conflict with David Miscavige, the man who relayed Hubbard's orders to me and everyone else in Scientology. The reason for this conflict was because I attempted to block many of the criminal and illegal operations implemented by Miscavige and the Guardian's Office on behalf of Hubbard. In December 1981, I was removed from my position, and then held against my will and locked up in Gilman Hotsprings, California for a period of weeks.

16. While I was Executive Director of the Church of Scientology, we continually attempted to shield L. Ron Hubbard from any legal liability as a result of Church of Scientology activities. To do this, we continually lied in sworn affidavits and depositions about our contacts with L. Ron Hubbard, his control of the Church of Scientology, and our knowledge of his whereabouts. These perjurious statements were intentionally and willfully made, with the knowledge of Hubbard himself. In fact, he ordered many of the statements to be made. The principal responsibility of attempting to shield Hubbard from legal liability was handled by Norman Starkey and Terry Gamboa. I had numerous discussions with Starkey and Gamboa about shielding Hubbard from legal liabilities, despite his total management control over all phases of the Church of Scientology operations."

Lying tech is still big with the Executives...Sigh! Have you heard the FBI is investigating them?

Very glad to have you join us! Please tell us some more of your memories, as the mood strikes you...(That's what the popcorn smilie means! ) We're listening!
    Last edited by SweetnessandLight; 27th February 2011 at 04:38 AM.
    Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Karen#1 View Post
    Dear Bill,

Resounding and reverberating within the Sea Org ~~ perhaps unknown to you ~~ was what occurred with you at that Mission Holder's debacle.

It was known that you were popular and respected by the Mission Holders, especially those slaughtered by DM.

BUT What was done to YOU. That is a piece of history that needs to be told on the web.

Kidnap, held against will are HALLMARKS of the "Church."

It got worse and worse after you left, a lot worse.
    You have always been a straight shooter, willing to tell it like it is ~~

Please tell the story of what occurred when you led away out of the Mission Holder Conference.

Also, something stuck in my craw for years and years.
    I am almost embarrassed to ask.

It is true that DM had you HOG-TIED to a chair for several hours ?

?????????????

It is sometimes hard to sort out TRUTH from REALITY and some of these incidents are hard to accept.
    Welcome, my name is Ed Berwick, I was in from 68-76. If you remember Teri Spickler, she is my wife, we've been married since the mid 70s. I did OT levels, the bc, and started a center that is now an org. I've audited for decades, outside the Co$ basically book one, but also grades, repair, power, etc.

My question is based on something that I'm told Alan Walter told my source. He , according to my source, said that there were three of you (presumably Alan, Dean Stokes, and yourself) that were aiming to make a coup, and take over just prior to the Mission Holders massacre. Is this true? Would you elaborate some?

thanks

Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Thanks Bill, fellers like you, Dart Shmohen, Allen Walter and others show a dimension to Scientology that is very important.

True ... Dart once did me a huge favour (though he wouldn't have known it at the time) by sneering at me as I was dashing about wearing my sailor suit (as you did) while attempting to get something done that involved him or his lovely wife (I can't recall what).

He added a few pertinent comments about the SO which I made sure I appeared not to take on board but which later on I quietly thought about.

I was out (of the SO) within around 12 months of that meeting.

Last edited by I told you I was trouble; 28th February 2011 at 04:09 AM.

The birds they sang at the break of day, start again I seemed to hear them say.
    Do not dwell on what has passed away or what is yet to be.

Leonard Cohen.

7. Thanks CO2 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes CO2 liked this post
    LOL! CO2 laughed at this post
    Patron

Default Bill Franks

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMary View Post
    I think this post is not by Bill Franks and that the last think Bill Franks would want is to be involved in anything scientology. The OP posted this on 3 separate threads with 3 variations in the title. Looks like spam to me.

Pls read the below:

Bill Franks to Dresher (from Lisa case)
    Subject: Bill Franks to Dresher (from Lisa case)
    Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 05:14:09 -0000
    Message-ID: <vni491shfb7m1d@corp.supernews.com>

Dresher & Dreshery P.C.

23679 Calabasas Road
    PMB 338
    Calabasas, California 91302 - IS02

I

Dear Mr. Dresher, 23 May 02

Thank you for your letter, I appreciate the opportunity to correct some of the assumptions that you have made.

Firstly, you have thrown me into the category of anti-scientologist. I am not and have never been. I believe that Gerry Armstrong and others have made 2 life's career out of being an ex-scientologist. That does not apply to me and ample time has passed to prove my point. Since being asked to leave the church in late December of 1519 1 have made it a point., with an exception in the Christofferson case in Oregon in 85, to get on with things.

Since receiving the subpoena, I have done a little research as to who my predecessors were and find the names of Hana Eltringham Whitfield and Jesse Prince. Both these two have made a living at being ex scientologists. I have tried to stay away from anything that smells of such a "jihad".

Secondly, you are right in that I was served a subpoena, but you are wrong in saying that there was any "subterfuge" in this event. I was entrapped you might say and did not play any game so indicated. Factually, over the years, I have found myself coming to the Tampa/Clearwater area on business many many times- Your employers no doubt can vouch for this as about four years ago they chased me out of a public park opposite the Sand castle in Clearwater while sitting on the park bench making business calls.. Furthermore, when I received this subpoena, I was not a little pissed off and immediately drove to Dandees office to demand an explanation. As far as Greenway goes, I was discussing some real estate, or that is why I went to the restaurant I met her through Peter Alexander who I know you guys have a thing for, but believe me; It had no connection to whatever he is into.

Mr. Drescher, when Scientology and I parted ways twenty some odd years ago, a decision was made by me to go in a decidedly opposite direction. Consequently, I have limited my associations to people of non-scientology backgrounds. I do not have an ax to grind and do not want to be around those who do.

Finally, the subpoena was a surprise and indeed, I felt that I had been entrapped.

Suggestions that I am a party to this hearing that you mention or the Liebreich case- are far from the truth.

Ten years or so ago, I was subpoenaed in another one of these wacky suits.

I believe it was against the church and also Miscavage personally. Bent Corydon had me subpoenaed and I was advised that there was no legal remedy other than showing up. So I did indeed show at the depositions, however, my behavior and actions at the sessions, adequately displayed what I thought of the suits and the chicanery that got me into that situation of forcibly having to testify. So, Mr. Drescher, in twenty-one years I have avoided this kind of activity, with the above noted exception, why would I want to get into this now. You guys have proved the point that it is a loser to go against you in court or otherwise. Plus, I have no personal interest in it-absolutely none.

Thus I was not pulling your chain in my April note. Evidently, Dandar was telegraphing what he had in mind and had yet actually done- Furthermore., I have been so out of the church activities I do not know why I have been ordered to participate in this and I can't imagine what I could bring to the party.

When I received this subpoena I eventually got some legal advice other than ken Dandaft. I have been advised that I am now under court order. Since I have been doing business in Florida and have for some time I come down there with some frequency.

Do you have any suggestions? My indifference to this kind of movement against the church has been expressed dramatically over the years with my silence. I do not want to be involved.

This threat of yours just gives me another problem on top of the other one that Dandar has presented me with. I know you won't do it, but why don't you just throw some money at this thing and make it go away so that we can get back to better things. I am sorry for this young woman's fate, but there is no way that the church killed her or participated in her death. I don't know much about this case but I wonder why someone would try to pull me into such a case when I know that standard church procedure, as I knew it, would not have allowed this to happen. And that is all that I would have to say pertinent to this matter.

Bill Franks

P.S. I hope that the address label on your envelope to me is not indicative that I have made it to your mailing list.

www.lisamcpherson.org
    http://www.holysmoke.org/lm/lm249.htm

ps: One can confirm with Bill Franks by contacting him through Facebook. He and his wife have Rinder as a friend. I may be wrong about him not wanting contact with anything scientology, now that I have seen facebook, but I still doubt he wrote this post and the 2 other identical ones with varying titles. He would just post it at Marty's blog if it really happened.
    http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill-...00001929720618
    Dear Mr. jacobsen,
    I indeed am the author of this posting. I write it as a human being, not as a Scientologist or anti Scientlogist. I write it from the viewpoint of wanting to tell people something about a technology of sorts, that I was involved in for near to 14 years and felt very responsible for. This is not written out of revenge or having any ax to grind. Instead, as with Toyota, if their brakes are failing it would be quickest and easiest to tell their customers that there was a misprint in the manual, if that were the case, so people might avoid unwanted collisions.
    Since Hubbard was the "source" for all technology in his religion, and he had clearly erred in a statement about the human mind that when followed might cause horrible consequences, it behooves an employee, even an ex employee, to correct the manual. And that is what I am attemting to do here.
    I hope this helps. best, Bill Franks

Quote Originally Posted by I told you I was trouble View Post
    The complete disdain Tubs and his midget mate had/have for the human race is there for all to see, and it always was.

This revelation about the tek is very interesting but hardly surprising, the only real surprise is that it is taking so long for it all to come out.

You always say what I'm thinking.
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron Karen#1's Avatar

Default Int Gold Base....more

Dear Karen,
    No, I never was tied up just stashed away up in hemet. .... best Bill
    Dear Bill,

You went from LRH appointed Executive Director to declared SP all in minutes.

Even though you may not think it significant, revealing what occurred at INT base in your
    "stashed up in Hemet" days would be a Story of Significance to this Board and the Internet.

Please tell the story if you feel comfortable getting in to it.

INT Base stories reveal so much more than the mind set up there. It reveals the culture, the willingness for them to act as a one mentality mob with DM, it reveals to corruption of power and so much more.

Thanks !

11. Thanks Leland says "thank you" for this post
    Gottabrain

Dear Mr. jacobsen,
    I indeed am the author of this posting. I write it as a human being, not as a Scientologist or anti Scientlogist. I write it from the viewpoint of wanting to tell people something about a technology of sorts, that I was involved in for near to 14 years and felt very responsible for. This is not written out of revenge or having any ax to grind. Instead, as with Toyota, if their brakes are failing it would be quickest and easiest to tell their customers that there was a misprint in the manual, if that were the case, so people might avoid unwanted collisions.
    Since Hubbard was the "source" for all technology in his religion, and he had clearly erred in a statement about the human mind that when followed might cause horrible consequences, it behooves an employee, even an ex employee, to correct the manual. And that is what I am attemting to do here.
    I hope this helps. best, Bill Franks
    Okay, Bill - I get the idea that this is as far as you want to go with your involvement at this time. But that is pretty far-reaching, too.

WISE enterprises has been installing the whole PTS/SP O/W thing into normal companies for decades. Many have suffered as a result. Without this use of brainwashing, WISE also would have no teeth. Or Applied Scholastics, or any of the other Scientology offshoots which masquerade as help for society's problems.

Perhaps some of you here (wink wink) might want to get Mr Franks info down the lines to some of the participants in these groups?

Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast