Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Frank's story about brainwashing (thread merge)

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite View Post
    Careful. The main point is that Bill Franks *alleges* L Ron Hubbard stated it was not O/Ws that made people blow. As that great intellect of the 20th Century, Ronald Reagan said, "trust, but verify".
    It did take a long time for this vital information to come out......and Mayo didn't tell us about it either. What else did hubby confide?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by degraded being View Post
    It did take a long time for this vital information to come out......and Mayo didn't tell us about it either. What else did hubby confide?
    Its certainly an interesting anecdote which, in conjunction with other tales of the Apollo, reinforces the air of insanity prevalent wherever Hubbard operated. In isolation, I don't think this latest revelation is that important. Far more significant in terms of proving that Hubbard knew Dianetics and Scientology was utter bollocks is his flat-out lying in relation to healing his "war injuries". L Ron Hubbard new then it was a con.

Still, wouldn't it be nice to have even more DOX or - do wonders ever cease - for Mr Mayo to join the discussion?

As that great intellect of the 20th Century, Ronald Reagan said, "trust, but verify".

Its certainly an interesting anecdote which, in conjunction with other tales of the Apollo, reinforces the air of insanity prevalent wherever Hubbard operated. In isolation, I don't think this latest revelation is that important. Far more significant in terms of proving that Hubbard knew Dianetics and Scientology was utter bollocks is his flat-out lying in relation to healing his "war injuries". L Ron Hubbard new then it was a con.

Still, wouldn't it be nice to have even more DOX or - do wonders ever cease - for Mr Mayo to join the discussion?
    He could have already for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Termint View Post
    I know you're just joking, Emma, but here's a message for the Lurkers;

I think it's wise to remember that all of these so-called "Repairs" of ARCXn public are designed to put the person into a state where their only hope of Recovery is more scientology ie. "we'd rather have you dead than incapable" etc.

They don't care about restimulating the shit out of someone with scientology, it just means that the person is going to have to come back to them cap-in-hand and willing to jump through hoops in order to handle the shit they've been thrown into by the "Repair". It's Black Scientology.
    Yes, this is correct.

In fact, the whole $cn scenario and "tech" on upsets/ARCX's and BPC is an incomplete and erroneous piece of "tech."

When one honestly and thoroughly reviews/studies what is done as the "handling" procedure addressing the upset/ARCX, one can see the procedure actually does not truly address and restore the prior set up of harmony and good condition that existed prior to the upset/ARCX . . . . it only addresses a) that you are upset/ARCX, b) what putatively "caused" it and c) assumes looking at what caused the upset handles the restoration of the prior happy state of Being . . . . it does NOT!

And so, the result is a grinding on and on with the individual wondering why their scenario "just isn't getting completely 'handled'"!

Rog
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

Don't show me the money . . . give me the TRUTH!
    Visit: http://knowledgism-practice-group.org

6. Thanks Boojuum says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Boojuum liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gottabrain View Post
    Good advice, and I am. Still, I enjoy their friendships - we don't talk about Scn and still have heaps to discuss. Like normal people.
    Normal people exist??

Hell, we should tell the $cn crowd that . . . might help them get off their hobby-horse!

R

Quote Originally Posted by bill franks View Post

Originally Posted by TG1 View Post
    (deep breath)

WTF? You guys really want Bill Franks on this board? SRSLY?
    Yes, why not. I pay my taxes like anyone else? best, Bill Franks
    Hell, Yes! And besides, you is good people . . . so welcome Bill!

I'm looking forward to more of the truths you can impart.

RogerB

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Yes, this is correct.

In fact, the whole $cn scenario and "tech" on upsets/ARCX's and BPC is an incomplete and erroneous piece of "tech."

When one honestly and thoroughly reviews/studies what is done as the "handling" procedure addressing the upset/ARCX, one can see the procedure actually does not truly address and restore the prior set up of harmony and good condition that existed prior to the upset/ARCX . . . . it only addresses a) that you are upset/ARCX, b) what putatively "caused" it and c) assumes looking at what caused the upset handles the restoration of the prior happy state of Being . . . . it does NOT!

And so, the result is a grinding on and on with the individual wondering why their scenario "just isn't getting completely 'handled'"!

Rog
    When you look at Hubbard going insane, his wife going to prison, his son killing himself and countless lives being ruined by the cult, there's really not all that much to wonder about. The only reproducible effects ever obtained by any of Hubbard's Tech are empty bank accounts and years spent trying to recover from the damaging effects of it's mindfuck.
    Yes lurkers you are not alone, everyone thinks Scientology is creepy, it's not just you

http://www.mediacurves.com/Religion/...logy/Index.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by degraded being View Post
    He could have already for all we know.
    You two need to read the whole thread. He's been posting since last nite.
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMary View Post
    You two need to read the whole thread. He's been posting since last nite.
    I believe they were talking about David Mayo, no?
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast