Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Frank's story about brainwashing (thread merge)

True Ex-Scientologist programmer_guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gwells View Post
    He then wrote" a person does not blow due Overts or Witholds. He blows only due to ARC BKs".
    I hope that you will understand that that is difficult to believe.

My main question:
    Why did Hubbard come to this conclusion at that point in time?
    The emphasis on finding and describing "knowledge structures" that are somewhere "inside" the individual encourages us to overlook the fact that human cognition is always situated in a complex sociocultural world and cannot be unaffected by it. - Edwin Hutchins
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Hutchins

I posted it for Bill...I am new to this network and figured if I posted to 3 separate categories it would get seen by more people, which is what Bill wanted. He tried to use this site and was not successful (new to social networks) and I said I would help him out...not spam just "new user" gwells

Quote Originally Posted by gwells View Post
    I posted it for Bill...I am new to this network and figured if I posted to 3 separate categories it would get seen by more people, which is what Bill wanted. He tried to use this site and was not successful (new to social networks) and I said I would help him out...not spam just "new user" gwells
    Why didn't he just post it at Marty's blog?
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Ya know, Bill, it figures.

I used to work in the Enlisted Mess quite a while back. We had the 18 to 23 year olds. These were the newbie recruits at the Orlando Naval Training Center. Most were Nuclear Power School students. And THIS is my observation about them.

They had all somewhat BLOWN from family, friends, neighborhoods__ circumstances with no futures, and antagonisms. They were running TOWARDS (hopefully) having a sense of being able to make a living and control their own future, of having a woman look at them as a possibility instead of a liability, or being a member of a strong and respected group identity; in SHORT, they had an ARCX with life that caused them to leave home, get on a plane or train or bus, leave their dog, the entire matrix of their old life behind to take a flying leap at what MIGHT be. There was an unrsesolved sadness or despondency underneath all that 'blowing'.

The first night I worked at the mess one nineteen year old maneurvered a Busch can in half and slit his wrists at one of my tables. In the following months the ETs had to come and carry female recruits away on a stretcher who would just OD on a Fri night. Unbelievable! The ARC breaks these crops of youths bring in with them when they blow the environment they came out of. No Chaplain ever got down to the bottom of all of it.

So, yes, look at any person who has abruptly cut themselves away from their dynamics and you will find a 'go drown yourself in the ocean/ take a bottle of pills/ slit your wrists impulses stayed. Its not anger or withholds that causes people to blow....it's overwhelming sadness to where one cannot continue to be 'alive' in anything but a robotic sense if they stayed in those circumstances. It would be a kinda death not to move up and out of there. GOALS are a means of escape by launching oneself into a 'different' arena (by blowing) where there might be a ray of hope to a possible future. We basically already intuit this ___ Life 101.

Also:
    There was the hard data that underneath all psychotic breaks or insanity was a withhold. That means if you go type III, look for the withhold. Trouble is a person in that condition is so effect that immediately going in to find the withhold of how dramatizing being 'nuts' will call off their suppression doesn't cut it. We ALL have areas where something has gone on too long, and one has to bail the once stable identity. In a GPM its called a crossover. In a desperate situation it could be called a death. Left neither choice, one can just abandon all responsibility and 'go nuts'. BUT HERE ONCE AGAIN THE TECH HAD YA LOOKIN FOR THE WITHHOLD PHENOMENA FIRST UP.
    Last edited by Hatshepsut; 26th February 2011 at 06:18 AM.
    " In this universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link"___Carlos Castaneda

Gold Meritorious Patron Lohan2008's Avatar

Arrow Credit

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMary View Post
    Why didn't he just post it at Marty's blog?
    Because "Marty" would claim credit for being at 'cause'.
    Recital of Blessing on auspicious Occasions

TheSneakster

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Termint View Post
    I think gwells is another person posting something written by Bill, Mark.
    Is there more to this, g?
    "gwells" (new mystery poster) is claiming to be posting on behalf of Bill Franks. This absolutely must be confirmed, before it is accepted as coming from him.

Disinformation is part and parcel of the Co$ versus Critic Information Wars, never forget that.

This posting ID has 4 posts (at this moment), 3 of which are this identical content posted on different threads. WTF is up with that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lohan2008 View Post
    Because "Marty" would claim credit for being at 'cause'.
    I can see what you mean except for the fact the Marty hates Mayo - considers him a squirrel, helped sue him to near death, set up PIs and lies to try and destroy Mayo. Mayo is the only person who could corroborate this but can't because he signed a gag agreement.
    Last edited by AnonyMary; 26th February 2011 at 04:54 PM. Reason: typos
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Quote Originally Posted by TheSneakster View Post
    "gwells" (new mystery poster) is claiming to be posting on behalf of Bill Franks. This absolutely must be confirmed, before it is accepted as coming from him.

Disinformation is part and parcel of the Co$ versus Critic Information Wars, never forget that.
    exactly. See my post with the bill franks facebook link with Rinder and other indys as friends. Maybe you can write him? I am not on facebook.

Bill,

" In this universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link"___Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Yeah, a bit;this follows from an interesting FB conversation that Robyn Scott and Bill had with two indies.

I was about to write to Bill to ask for this info so I'm glad it came up here.

I don't know if Gwells is Bill or a third person.

But thanks Bill and/or Gwells, very interesting story.!
    Read this other thread Gwells posted and the comments. Franks is on facebook ( with Rinder and other indies as friends )and the story should be verified first.
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22265

I always liked Bill. I was told by some high up execs back in the 80's that he was removed as ED Int because got progressive cancer of the mouth. That he had an open hole in his jaw. I posted about that here
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...0a4f1425?fwc=1

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast