Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Frank's story about brainwashing (thread merge)

Gottabrain

To Chuck Beatty:
    I didn't know Bill Franks as you did, it's clear you have a lot of admiration for the man. He was/is certainly intelligent. The militant style was what Hubbard preferred.

In defense of Kerry Gleeson (who I DID know and deal with personally in the SO), he was usually more bark than bite. It was a show - not how he really felt. For the most part, he didn't believe in abusive tactics and undermined nearly all the controls that the C of S and its execs had previously implemented. Kerry personally hatted me as Dir I&R AOLA and put me on that post. He emphasized inspections and letting the staff know what came up on inspections and finding the small things that were going wrong to avoid the big things. Kerry felt that Comm Evs and various punishments could be avoided altogether and that training and inspections could & should do that.
    Because of his views, AOLA had a very benign ethics department and staff were comfortable and happy and doing well until other mgmt bodies interfered(as usual).

These are the things he personally believed. His emphasis was completely different to the prior military style and went directly against the heavy controls that mgmt believed and followed. He enjoyed giving individual staff credit and working with individuals. And everyone in management hated him for that - from CMO to WDC to INT. (as seen on his Comm Ev) Kerry did his own thing.

He personally reprieved the entire PAC RPF at that time - between 140-160 people. CMO was in an uproar! How dare he! heh heh That took a lot of guts and was one of the biggest nails in his Comm Ev. He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes too and personally caused some injustices (i.e., Lorita Hill, that was WRONG). But when one takes into account that he was standing up against the entire Int regimen by himself with his views that Int Mgmt interference was bad for orgs and Int should stay out of Orgs and let them prosper on their own and take care of their own, he was a pretty bright light. He was completely against upper mgmt raping orgs for money when staff were getting paid so lousy. I guess he was naive in his way, but personally, I thought Kerry Gleeson was awfully cool. Declared an SP for it. Have a read of the Comm Ev - it's the same one that nailed David Mayo:

http://www.tr-l.org/mott0096.htm
    http://www.antisectes.net/religious-...-order-1-3.pdf
    Last edited by Gottabrain; 28th February 2011 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Correct number of RPF reprieved

Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Originally Posted by RogerB
    What a wonderful thread this is.

In looking over it, all I see, apart from some of the earlier "can this be true, real? Is this really Bill Franks?" etc ., and a little DOX Plox, what I see is honest helpful postings.

This really is what ESMB is and ought exemplify . . . honest communication and exchange of truth such that folks are helped and healed.

And, to be blunt, I can't help thinking that the recent clean-up and freeing from some of our more prolific negative-put-down artists might just have something to do with the arrival of these valuable new members

Certainly this thread is free from the destructive diversions we've so often seen in the past.

Nice!

RogerB

TRANSLATION: Zinj is an SP. He held the stats down. Now that we have gotten his 1.1 enturbulation off our theta lines, we are flourishing and prospering! Hey, that quietly-dispose-of-without-sorrow tech really works! Now I know with total certainty that we CAN clear this mudball and achieve Ron's dreams.

Hey Roger, I have seen a number of your grave-dancing celebrations and cheap shots on Zinj. Why do you fear him so much?
    Last edited by HelluvaHoax!; 28th February 2011 at 04:33 AM. Reason: spelling

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    TRANSLATION: Zinj is an SP. He held the stats down. Now that we have gotten his 1.1 enturbulation off our theta lines, we are flourishing and prospering! Hey, that quiety-dispose-of-without-sorrow tech really works! Now I know with total certainty that we CAN clear this mudball and achieve Ron's dreams.

Hey Roger, I have seen a number of your grave-dancing celebrations and cheap shots on Zinj. Why do you fear him so much?
    Well......things have become a lot more civil and peaceful around here since the recent clean up. It's pretty noticeable.
    MY STORY FROM INSIDE SCIENTOLOGY: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...-Ups-and-Downs

"Scientology is essentially a spy and mind-control network set up to extract the most money it can from itís members as well as to enforce the maximum amount of production out of each individual, at minimal or no cost to the organization. Itís as simple as that." - John Peeler

Quote Originally Posted by FoTi View Post
    Well......things have become a lot more civil and peaceful around here since the recent clean up. It's pretty noticeable.
    Well, first of all, the polarizing comment (and it was known that it would be that before it was said) was not even necessary as things are going so well here.

Secondly, it's pretty noticeably more peaceful at times, and frankly at times, a lot more boring.

Thank god Bill Franks came here to post.

Can we just leave the other guys, who can't say anything, out of the picture? Was that comment even necessary?
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn View Post
    I come here to keep lurkers away from Hubbard's mind fuck, I'm not interested what active Scientologists think, not in the slightest, their opinion is of no value to me, and I have little respect for them since they are actively funding a well documented abusive cult. If they aren't interested in the truth, they can easily register a screen name on this board and place me on their ignore list.
    Ya, Chuckie, me too. My gawhd, what if a scientologist had a "good" opinion of you? aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh

And even the idea of a scientologist having an opinion is a bit far out. Their own opinion? Aw, c'mon. Has to have a mess of hubbard-thing think behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthia View Post
    Well, first of all, the polarizing comment (and it was known that it would be that before it was said) was not even necessary as things are going so well here.

Secondly, it's pretty noticeably more peaceful at times, and frankly at times, a lot more boring.

Thank god Bill Franks came here to post.

Can we just leave the other guys, who can't say anything, out of the picture? Was that comment even necessary?
    Yes.

Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FoTi View Post
    Well, I can understand what you mean.

However, I did not come here for peace. I came here for fun and to savor the brilliance of creative, free-thinking people.

I think we lost two great ones in Zinj and Alanzo.

Roger's grave dancing is getting really old and annoying.

He should know better than to be afraid of being haunted by incorporeal entities. Must be a bad hangover from that bt thing...

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

Gottabrain

Can we all get back on topic, please?

Bill Franks. The history or details of that time period in Scn. Mgmt v tech. Blows are caused by upsets, not withholds...etc.

not to mention a big WELCOME to Bill Franks, who is a bonafide WOG now. :D

I have become quite suspicious that "Bill Franks" is not the Bill Franks I knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottabrain View Post
    Can we all get back on topic, please?

Bill Franks. The history or details of that time period in Scn. Mgmt v tech. Blows are caused by upsets, not withholds...etc.

not to mention a big WELCOME to Bill Franks, who is a bonafide WOG now. :D

"Oh, all right."

(Just kidding! Of course we can )
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast