Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Frank's story about brainwashing (thread merge)

Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I certainly hope I am on your "Ignore list". Yes, take every opportunity to expose the hubbard thing and his "tech" for what it is. To do otherwise would be lacking indeed.
    It feels like the ghost of L. Ron Hubbard still haunts many.

It tells them to rid the world of all low-toned "entheta" emotions.

With notable exceptions...

It is considered up-toned and "theta" to hate the people that Ron said to hate--like psychs, bankers, journalists, medicos, pharmacologists, squirrels, sp's, blown staff members, reporters, government workers, fbi, interpol, communists, ex-scientologists, critics, scientists, priests, middle class, people who ask for refunds, ncg, reasonable people, jokers and degraders...etc....etc....

It is a marvelous thing to behold--a "high-toned" but hate-filled Scientologist labeling others as "haters".

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

2. Likes Boojuum liked this post
    Gottabrain

I am sure the cult does NOT like that Bill Franks is speaking openly on the exscn forum. Doesn't like it a bit. I'm sure others will show up on this thread.

Nervous, much, DM? And you send Vertley here to stir things up? A bit short-staffed of late?

And to Bill - Carry on, please. The Cult has no teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    It feels like the ghost of L. Ron Hubbard still haunts many.

It tells them to rid the world of all low-toned "entheta" emotions

With notable exceptions...

It is considered up-toned and "theta" to hate the people that Ron said to hate--like psychs, bankers, journalists, medicos, pharmacologists, squirrels, sp's, blown staff members, reporters, government workers, fbi, interpol, communists, ex-scientologists, critics, scientists, priests, middle class, people who ask for refunds, ncg, reasonable people, jokers and degraders...etc....etc....

It is a marvelous thing to behold--a smiling but hate-filled Scientologist labeling others as "haters".
    Yeah a Scientologist who is well versed in the ethics of Hubbard's Tech would try to ruin my life in a heartbeat for speaking the truth about Hubbard and his batshit crazy cult, but I'm supposed to be concerned about hurting their fragile little feelings for exposing a piece of shit con man like Hubbard who when out of his way to ruin people's lives.
    Yes lurkers you are not alone, everyone thinks Scientology is creepy, it's not just you

http://www.mediacurves.com/Religion/...logy/Index.cfm

Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vertley View Post
    Thank You Marcy!
    I recently discovered the "ignore list" feature this sites' software has, so that one can block out certain posters if you tire of their rantings and vitriol. It has been a blessing and made the thread very much more enjoyable.

I have a very good understanding why certain individuals lace every single post with demeaning comments about either Hubbard or the Tech. Really, I get why you do that.

But that doesn't make it any less annoying when I come here intent on learning or hearing the viewpoints of those who were/are involved in the subject. I come here occasionally for entertainment, education and community. Not for the constant battering about Hubbard and the "tech" put forth by some.

When I caught wind of Bill Franks posting, I wanted very much to hear what he had to say. Like most others, I want the whole story to come out.

Unfortunately the haters will not be deterred by your query Marcy. I strongly recommend the "ignore list". PM me if you need help finding it.

Welcome to ESMB.

Please save yourself some time and put me on ignore now.

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

Silver Meritorious Patron Outethicsofficer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gottabrain View Post
    I am sure the cult does NOT like that Bill Franks is speaking openly on the exscn forum. Doesn't like it a bit. I'm sure others will show up on this thread.

Nervous, much, DM? And you send Vertley here to stir things up? A bit short-staffed of late?

And to Bill - Carry on, please. The Cult has no teeth.

This is true,
    An ED here in ANZO frequents this board and then tells the staffs what's being said, they then sooner or later go and look for themselves and leave, I thank the ED for their help, keep up the good work.

James
    Rather the purpose is to make new scientologists.
    And that is what they are trying to fool libraries, businesses and schools into helping them do - spread Scientology and make new scientologists.

Thanks to Lawrence Brennan for the above quote.

Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I told you I was trouble View Post
    Welcome to ESMB.

Please save yourself some time and put me on ignore now.

OMG. You have reverted.

For so many recent threads you have been the model citizen. Your manners PL has been in.

Now, you start posting this funny irreverent shit again.

I'd like to sponsor you to join one of our Jokers & Degraders Anonymous meetings.

We can help you overcome these self-destructive impulses to have fun.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    OMG. You have reverted.

For so many recent threads you have been the model citizen. Your manners PL has been in.

Now, you start posting this funny irreverent shit again.

I'd like to sponsor you to join one of our Jokers & Degraders Anonymous meetings.

We can help you overcome these self-destructive impulses to have fun.

Shush Hoaxie (I was hoping no-one had noticed!).

PS What time is the meeting?

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

Quote Originally Posted by Outethicsofficer View Post
    This is true,
    An ED here in ANZO frequents this board and then tells the staffs what's being said, they then sooner or later go and look for themselves and leave, I thank the ED for their help, keep up the good work.

James
    i would love to know which Syd Day or FDN , but dont say ,id rather have OSA scratching their heads and the route outs to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Robot View Post
    AnonyMary and Ladybird, I so appreciate and like your posts here. Thank you
    You are so welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Vertley View Post
    Thank You Marcy!
    I recently discovered the "ignore list" feature this sites' software has, so that one can block out certain posters if you tire of their rantings and vitriol. It has been a blessing and made the thread very much more enjoyable.

I have a very good understanding why certain individuals lace every single post with demeaning comments about either Hubbard or the Tech. Really, I get why you do that.

But that doesn't make it any less annoying when I come here intent on learning or hearing the viewpoints of those who were/are involved in the subject. I come here occasionally for entertainment, education and community. Not for the constant battering about Hubbard and the "tech" put forth by some.

When I caught wind of Bill Franks posting, I wanted very much to hear what he had to say. Like most others, I want the whole story to come out.

Unfortunately the haters will not be deterred by your query Marcy. I strongly recommend the "ignore list". PM me if you need help finding it.
    Vertley, I strongly suggest you broaden your potential without resorting to blocking out people with a generality.

The term "haters" is not appreciated nor welcome on this forum. Marty Rathbun created it out of thin air to apply it to any and all, lumped together, from here and at other forums, who did not agreed with him. It is propaganda and requires discernment.
    Last edited by AnonyMary; 28th February 2011 at 06:53 AM. Reason: typo
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Quote Originally Posted by chuckbeatty View Post

Hubbard's policies on acceptance of patients (preclears/parishioners) is so legally cleverly worded as to cover his ass,

So really it's a more complicated mess.

Scientology's not even simply defined.

I'm for squirreling any "good" out of Hubbard's lower level talk therapy, that's the best I can see in Hubbard's works.

so let the Scientologists sort out how to deliver that to themselves, if they want to do it.
    When i first got in all i wanted to do was deliver an effective treatment to those who had gone over the edge, the insane.High promises of that in DMSMH Then i was told these people dont deserve it, they are the insane, we help the able.Then i read Creation of human ability and see big successes with some processes in there, which no one i asked knew about.

The Subject is a mess.(Discounting the organisation antics policy and talking about the useable mental tech )and the main reason is too much theory, 25 million words and people scratching heads, listening to lectures!!!.

The bulk of application manuals is in the tech volumes and books like Creation of Human ability covering anything and everything important from all the lectures.The public got screwed on the latest releases.

How many technical trainees listen to hours and hours of stories and then get to work knowing what they need to do.None i know of.

No substitute for knowing your tools of trade simply at hand. Scientology is a joke in that regard.

Its a joke.

12. Thanks Boojuum says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Boojuum liked this post
Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast