Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 552

Thread: Bill Frank's story about brainwashing (thread merge)

  1. #51
    Crusader ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marcabian Institute of Psychiatry
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I told you I was trouble View Post
    Thanks for this gwells ... if true it proves that Tubs knew all along that he was just a conman.

    I believe people leave when they mature enough and have the courage to regain the ability to think for themselves (I no longer use the jargon unless no other word will do).

    I don't give a toss why Tubs thought people left.

    Welcome to ESMB, I hope you stay.


    Yep, I bet at first he was surprise the con game lasted as long as it did and then once he realized what a gold mine his con game was, he fought tooth and nail to keep the players in his con game.

    Judging by the garbage science fiction is was freely spewing early on, he couldn't have possible thought it would last more than a few years, but once he realized just how easy it was to create slaves that would worship him, he focused his attention to enslaving his followers in a totalitarian cult and little els. This eventually became the basis of "Keeping Scientology Working, by time he went fully insane and forced into hiding his fake navy knew nothing else.
    Yes lurkers you are not alone, everyone thinks Scientology is creepy, it's not just you

    http://www.mediacurves.com/Religion/...logy/Index.cfm

  2. Likes ClearEyed liked this post
  3. #52
    Crusader Sindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeGone View Post
    <snip>

    Why Hubbard would point this out and potentially weaken his position of power though, is not so obvious.

    <snip>

    LTG
    We will have to ask Bill what he thinks on this one.

    My guess is that as a sociopathic egomaniac, he figured that he could just get rid of those guys as easily as he had gotten rid of anyone else and that no one would believe them over him. He also figured they would never say anything, and, apparently they didn't. It took Bill Franks 37 years and David Mayo is nowhere to be found.

    Who knows, at that moment when they showed LRH that they had done everything to get the guy back, who blew, including all the needed sec checks to handle why a person would blow and that STILL didn't handle the student to come back, then maybe THAT made Hubbard wrong and for that little moment in time he was willing to expose himself to make himself right, by again showing that he REALLY knew the true reason why someone blows and therefore why those handlings weren't working.

    He also could have been on drugs and thought that a small admission at the time.
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

    "Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

  4. Likes ClearEyed liked this post
  5. #53
    Crusader ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marcabian Institute of Psychiatry
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthia View Post
    We will have to ask Bill what he thinks on this one.

    My guess is that as a sociopathic egomaniac, he figured that he could just get rid of those guys as easily as he had gotten rid of anyone else and that no one would believe them over him. He also figured they would never say anything, and, apparently they didn't. It took Bill Franks 37 years and David Mayo is nowhere to be found.

    Who knows, at that moment when they showed LRH that they had done everything to get the guy back, who blew, including all the needed sec checks to handle why a person would blow and that STILL didn't handle the student to come back, then maybe THAT made Hubbard wrong and for that little moment in time he was willing to expose himself to make himself right, by again showing that he REALLY knew the true reason why someone blows and therefore why those handlings weren't working.

    He also could have been on drugs and thought that a small admission at the time.
    Hubbard knew if you allow a person communicate freely about Scientology or in cult-ease for those of you lurking cult members who are English challenged "handle his or her ARC BKs" , there would no longer be a Scientology.

    It was either let people in on the truth and tell them his Tech never delivered what he promised to begin with and it was just a hypnotic con game, or find a way to keep the con game going.

    He obviously choose the latter, blame the failures of his fantasy game, on the character and moral shortcomings of the people who are playing it.

    When you stop and think about a pile of shit like Hubbard questioning the ethics and morality of anyone else is about as laughable as Charlie Sheen telling someone who takes aspirin they have a drug problem ... oh yeah Hubbard did that too.
    Yes lurkers you are not alone, everyone thinks Scientology is creepy, it's not just you

    http://www.mediacurves.com/Religion/...logy/Index.cfm

  6. #54
    Crusader Sindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn View Post
    Hubbard knew if you allow a person communicate freely about Scientology or in cult-ease for those of you lurking cult members who are English challenged "handle his or her ARC BKs" , there would no longer be a Scientology.

    It was either let people in on the truth and tell them his Tech never delivered what he promised to begin with and it was just a hypnotic con game, or find a way to keep the con game going.

    He obviously choose the latter, blame the failures of his fantasy game, on the character and moral shortcomings of the people who are playing it.

    When you stop and think about a pile of shit like Hubbard questioning the ethics and morality of anyone else is about as laughable as Charlie Sheen telling someone who takes aspirin they have a drug problem ... oh yeah Hubbard did that too.
    All true! I was responding to a question about why he let his guard down at the moment and admitted the truth.

    What do you say about that?
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

    "Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

  7. #55
    Crusader ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marcabian Institute of Psychiatry
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthia View Post
    All true! I was responding to a question about why he let his guard down at the moment and admitted the truth.

    What do you say about that?

    If I had to guess, as with all drunks or drug addicts, he was caught in a moment of weakness and showed a little vulnerability by allowing his fears to be voiced, and I bet when that moment passed the people around him paid dearly for it ... as is the case with most dictators.

    He probably also forgot from time to time that most of followers were not mindless ronbots like Miscavige and wanted a little more out of Scientology than being an abusive lieutenant or jail warden in his fake navy.
    Yes lurkers you are not alone, everyone thinks Scientology is creepy, it's not just you

    http://www.mediacurves.com/Religion/...logy/Index.cfm

  8. #56
    Gold Meritorious Patron Kookaburra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    down under
    Posts
    2,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MostlyLurker View Post
    Welcome Gwells!

    By reading Robin Scott's & Bill Franks chat on FB the message seems genuine.

    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...00001929720618

    Thank you Bill!

    I read this chat. The entire OP is posted on Bill Frank's wall and is part of a long conversation between computer semi literates about the difficulties encountered trying to get this posted on ESMB.

    Bill Franks Dear Marccy, Iposted the entire story to the "webmaster'on exscn.net" under "contact us". I just wrote to this person again asking if I could at least get a acknowlegement of having received this. best the wogman
    Thursday at 7:28am
    So it's somewhere in Emma's in basket by the looks of it. They are also trying to sort out the registration process.

    So yes, it's really Bill Franks. And Gregg Wells helping out.
    http://www.exseaorg.com

    "L Ron Hubbard proves that one sure-fire way to "smash your name into history"... is to crash and burn spectacularly." quote by Freeminds.

  9. #57
    Genuine Meatball SchwimmelPuckel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    6,316

    Default

    Astonishing! - That this 'information' about O/W's not being the cause for blows seems that important...

    Well, allright.. I always took the O/W's idea to be total twaddle. Even when I was in.. But the O/W's 'tech' certainly replaced Dianetics and all other 'wonderful tech' in the Guadian's Office.. Was one of the reasons I blew in fact.. Ahh.. I had the overt of considering the O/W's tech twaddle?

    But of course.. I realize that this was a primary part of the mindfuck.

    Ask not what Scientology can do for you, ask what the F#*¤CK is going on!

  10. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Whanganui A Tara
    Posts
    6,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gwells View Post
    . . . <snip> . . . We waited and waited and about 0300 hrs a messenger came down with a Despatch written by LRH. My memory does not recall any folders being returned. The despatch was entitled Very Confidential underlined. "He went onto say that if you or Franks ever reveal any of this information that I am about to reveal, the consequences will be severe for SCN."
    He then wrote" a person does not blow due Overts or Witholds. He blows only due to ARC BKs" . . . <snip> . . .
    DOX PLOX.

  11. #59
    Crusader Sindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite View Post
    DOX PLOX.
    Infinite, my dear, on this one I would respectfully suggest that we graciously invite and then accept the man onto the board and hear everything he has to say. He has a wealth of knowledge and I, for one, want to hear every morsel of it and I also think it will do him a world of good to tell it.

    You can then ask for as much documentation as the guy can possibly give, but, let's get him here and welcomed first before we DOX or STFU him away from even arriving. Would that be fair?
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

    "Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

  12. #60
    Crusader lkwdblds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Orange Country, CA
    Posts
    6,354

    Default Thanks Face!

    Quote Originally Posted by afaceinthecrowd View Post
    Okay gwells. I should be in bed and I'm headin' there after this post.

    I guess your "Bill Franks" forgot that he wasn't on the Apollo in '74.

    But, as you are "obviously" his trusted confidant, I’m sure you can tell me just exactly where he was and what his post during ’74. There are many more “holes” in your post but, for now, I’m “keeping my powder dry”.

    Please confer with “Bill” and respond to my statement and inquiry re: ’74.

    Face
    Face, this is really an interesting story and interchange of ideas!! Eagerly looking forward to Gwells response to your challenge and any follow ups to what you may write.

    With your permission, I would like to post your post onto the "The Old Days - Aboard the Apollo - 1973". Would this be okay with you?
    Lakey
    "I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you've earned but not greed to want to take someone else's money."
    -Thomas Sowell

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hubbard Explains Brainwashing
    By AnonKat in forum L Ron Hubbard
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29th July 2013, 06:35 PM
  2. Brainwashing (Long)
    By Ogsonofgroo in forum General Scientology Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25th April 2010, 01:52 PM
  3. Scientology Brainwashing Tape
    By AnonKat in forum Chanology and Anonymous videos (Scientology-related)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st March 2010, 02:17 PM
  4. Brainwashing
    By UkAnony in forum General Scientology Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 19th October 2008, 02:43 AM
  5. Brainwashing Manual Parallels
    By Veda in forum Great Web Sites and Links
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14th June 2008, 10:24 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •