Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 552

Thread: Bill Frank's story about brainwashing (thread merge)

  1. #61
    Gold Meritorious Patron afaceinthecrowd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    U. S.
    Posts
    4,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lkwdblds View Post
    Face, this is really an interesting story and interchange of ideas!! Eagerly looking forward to Gwells response to your challenge and any follow ups to what you may write.

    With your permission, I would like to post your post onto the "The Old Days - Aboard the Apollo - 1973". Would this be okay with you?
    Lakey
    Sure.
    Living is a Metaphor of Life

  2. #62
    Angelic Poster TG1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,530

    Default

    (deep breath)

    WTF? You guys really want Bill Franks on this board? SRSLY?

  3. #63
    Crusader Sindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TG1 View Post
    (deep breath)

    WTF? You guys really want Bill Franks on this board? SRSLY?
    Better than Ron the troll that just got banned and got like 21 pages of BS questions before he did. Why is there some exclusion clause?

    This isn't a club. It's a message board. In the whole grand Scientology scheme of things, I'd like to hear what he has to say.
    Last edited by Sindy; 26th February 2011 at 04:36 PM.
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

    "Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

  4. #64
    Gold Meritorious Patron GreyWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Forest Grove, OR, USA
    Posts
    3,131

    Default

    Thanks for your post Bill. I just read your Declare. I am honored to be in your presence.

  5. #65
    Crusader RogerB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TG1 View Post
    (deep breath)

    WTF? You guys really want Bill Franks on this board? SRSLY?
    Geez, TG1, I'd say yes.

    I just read his thread on Facebook . . . . these guys are legitimate former, as in ex,-Scn . . . . in all the shapes and sizes we come in. While some on his live chat thread might still believe in some or even most of the "tech"; they are certainly anti-midget and anti-Cof$.

    But what Bill F has revealed here (and he has posted it on his FaceBook) is a further devastating nail in the coffin of Hubbard's credibility and a further colossal proof of his manipulative dishonesty and deceit.

    The revelation that ARCX's causes blows is no revelation . . . . go back to '63 and '64 and R2H and the use of ARCX Repair lists Recall Alan's Opening Pandora's Box thread where Alan relates how folks were blowing the SHSBC due to BPC/ARCX's. Relate this to Hubbard's '63 datum "that all ARCX's are caused by BPC."

    What is shocking here is the, again, another instance of Hubbard deceit, lies and manipulation of truth and people in a destructive manner.

    This example again calls into question the legitimacy, honesty and integrity of the tech Hubbard released/published. This clearly demonstrates not only that Hubbard was dishonest with his tech development, use and practice; but that the tech as delivered and published by him is fraught with untruth and lies.

    I love the idea of getting guys like Bill F, and our "Face" and all the other old-timers and folks who'd worked close to "source" to be able to get into an exchange of info so we could really figure out what the F*** really was going on that sent the Cof$ in the crazy direction it went.

    Alan revealed some very pertinent info . . . the story about Hubbard's covert action to destroy Alan with false reports to the IRS.

    This new truth reveled by Bill is another important piece of the puzzle . . . and indeed, it will likely bring some relief to many folks who'd been constantly given wrong whys/whats/indications and had bum tech run on them!

    RogerB
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

    Don't show me the money . . . give me the TRUTH!
    Visit: http://knowledgism-practice-group.org

  6. #66

    Default Nice story:-)


  7. #67
    Crusader Sindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Geez, TG1, I'd say yes.

    I just read his thread on Facebook . . . . these guys are legitimate former, as in ex,-Scn . . . . in all the shapes and sizes we come in. While some on his live chat thread might still believe in some or even most of the "tech"; they are certainly anti-midget and anti-Cof$.

    But what Bill F has revealed here (and he has posted it on his FaceBook) is a further devastating nail in the coffin of Hubbard's credibility and a further colossal proof of his manipulative dishonesty and deceit.

    The revelation that ARCX's causes blows is no revelation . . . . go back to '63 and '64 and R2H and the use of ARCX Repair lists Recall Alan's Opening Pandora's Box thread where Alan relates how folks were blowing the SHSBC due to BPC/ARCX's. Relate this to Hubbard's '63 datum "that all ARCX's are caused by BPC."

    What is shocking here is the, again, another instance of Hubbard deceit, lies and manipulation of truth and people in a destructive manner.

    This example again calls into question the legitimacy, honesty and integrity of the tech Hubbard released/published. This clearly demonstrates not only that Hubbard was dishonest with his tech development, use and practice; but that the tech as delivered and published by him is fraught with untruth and lies.

    I love the idea of getting guys like Bill F, and our "Face" and all the other old-timers and folks who'd worked close to "source" to be able to get into an exchange of info so we could really figure out what the F*** really was going on that sent the Cof$ in the crazy direction it went.

    Alan revealed some very pertinent info . . . the story about Hubbard's covert action to destroy Alan with false reports to the IRS.

    This new truth reveled by Bill is another important piece of the puzzle . . . and indeed, it will likely bring some relief to many folks who'd been constantly given wrong whys/whats/indications and had bum tech run on them!

    RogerB
    Agreed. Why wouldn't you want to get every possible angle and piece of information you can get? If he's willing to come and answer questions, it would be invaluable.
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

    "Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

  8. #68
    Patron Meritorious Ulf K. Maier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Confidential location
    Posts
    544

    Default Bill Franks' declare and expulsion

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyWolf View Post
    Thanks for your post Bill. I just read your Declare. I am honored to be in your presence.

    http://www.robertdam-cos.dk/Bill%20Franks%20declare.pdf


    Someone correct me as needed, but wasn't "WDC Chairman" one of Miscavige's titles? Or was this someone else?

    I'd like to hear more from Mr Franks.
    Ulf


    @OSA: I am not auditing you... THIS is the session.

  9. #69
    Crusader Sindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulf K. Maier View Post

    http://www.robertdam-cos.dk/Bill%20Franks%20declare.pdf


    Someone correct me as needed, but wasn't "WDC Chairman" one of Miscavige's titles? Or was this someone else?

    I'd like to hear more from Mr Franks.
    Oddly, now that you mention that, the verbage and cadence of Franks' declare sound very Miscavige-like.
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

    "Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

  10. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Geez, TG1, I'd say yes.

    I just read his thread on Facebook . . . . these guys are legitimate former, as in ex,-Scn . . . . in all the shapes and sizes we come in. While some on his live chat thread might still believe in some or even most of the "tech"; they are certainly anti-midget and anti-Cof$.

    But what Bill F has revealed here (and he has posted it on his FaceBook) is a further devastating nail in the coffin of Hubbard's credibility and a further colossal proof of his manipulative dishonesty and deceit.

    The revelation that ARCX's causes blows is no revelation . . . . go back to '63 and '64 and R2H and the use of ARCX Repair lists Recall Alan's Opening Pandora's Box thread where Alan relates how folks were blowing the SHSBC due to BPC/ARCX's. Relate this to Hubbard's '63 datum "that all ARCX's are caused by BPC."

    What is shocking here is the, again, another instance of Hubbard deceit, lies and manipulation of truth and people in a destructive manner.

    This example again calls into question the legitimacy, honesty and integrity of the tech Hubbard released/published. This clearly demonstrates not only that Hubbard was dishonest with his tech development, use and practice; but that the tech as delivered and published by him is fraught with untruth and lies.

    I love the idea of getting guys like Bill F, and our "Face" and all the other old-timers and folks who'd worked close to "source" to be able to get into an exchange of info so we could really figure out what the F*** really was going on that sent the Cof$ in the crazy direction it went.

    Alan revealed some very pertinent info . . . the story about Hubbard's covert action to destroy Alan with false reports to the IRS.

    This new truth reveled by Bill is another important piece of the puzzle . . . and indeed, it will likely bring some relief to many folks who'd been constantly given wrong whys/whats/indications and had bum tech run on them!

    RogerB
    I'm glad Karen has verified that thaqt is Bill Franks. Thing is, I don't see the Blow=ARCX thing revealed on his facebook as you seem to be saying.

    Would love to hear from him directly on this message board. Someone needs to help him start navigating here, lol.
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hubbard Explains Brainwashing
    By AnonKat in forum L Ron Hubbard
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29th July 2013, 06:35 PM
  2. Brainwashing (Long)
    By Ogsonofgroo in forum General Scientology Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25th April 2010, 01:52 PM
  3. Scientology Brainwashing Tape
    By AnonKat in forum Chanology and Anonymous videos (Scientology-related)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st March 2010, 02:17 PM
  4. Brainwashing
    By UkAnony in forum General Scientology Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 19th October 2008, 02:43 AM
  5. Brainwashing Manual Parallels
    By Veda in forum Great Web Sites and Links
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14th June 2008, 10:24 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •