Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Update on legal case

Where the white stars fairly blaze at midnight in the cold and frosty sky

Quote Originally Posted by cakemaker View Post
    Priceless!

OSA is pretty expert at that "domino move".
    Kevin Bloody Mackey

The Story of my Bridge to OT VII

"I'm not angry anymore, as more and more people rediscover their true selves through Scientology, together we WILL achieve a world without war, crime, and insanity." Rex Fowler, OTVII, before shooting his ex-partner three times in the head and then himself.

Silver Meritorious Patron LongTimeGone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jump View Post
    Just another of many examples of the 'Fair Game Doctrine' of Scientology.

" 'Suppressive People' may be tricked, sued, lied to or destroyed " - L.Ron Hubbard (the only one that was on the sauce)

It's bad enough that they take everything from you when you are a member, but it's positively disgraceful that they keep trying when you leave.

The Hubbardian statement above should be rewritten as "Suppressive people trick, sue, lie and destroy." Their evil intentions and activities will eventually destroy them - They have a mountain of mankind's history of oppression rising up against them.

Remember you can ask for help any time Emma.

LTG
    Carter's law of Productivity. "The amount of work a person does is inversely proportional to the number of suggestions they offer."

My Essay from 1995: http://www.xenu.net/archive/disk/NOTs/djcarter.htm

Hubbard even fooled himself: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...691#post618691

Default aloha

Good luck, Emma. I hope it backfires on them and you come through it unscathed, but, just the stress it creates is no fun. Thanks for keeping us up to date. Aloha, Purple Haze

Banned
    Blog Entries

I hope that Bryan Seymour does a follow up on this story and uses it to show how the police have been manipulated by a vicious totalitarian cult that is operating freely in Australia and targeting innocent people who are trying to expose them.

I think that would make a nice story.

And maybe even get some more traffic to ESMB.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post
    I hope that Bryan Seymour does a follow up on this story and uses it to show how the police have been manipulated by a vicious totalitarian cult that is operating freely in Australia and targeting innocent people who are trying to expose them.

I think that would make a nice story.

And maybe even get some more traffic to ESMB.
    awesome

"Of course, if it's true that Mr. Hubbard was never injured during the war,
    then he never did heal himself using Dianetics principles,
    then Dianetics is based on a lie, and then Scientology is based on a lie." - Tommy Davis

TheSneakster

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cakemaker View Post
    Elegant summation.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeGone View Post
    It's bad enough that they take everything from you when you are a member, but it's positively disgraceful that they keep trying when you leave.

The Hubbardian statement above should be rewritten as "Suppressive people trick, sue, lie and destroy." Their evil intentions and activities will eventually destroy them - They have a mountain of mankind's history of oppression rising up against them.

Remember you can ask for help any time Emma.

LTG
    From 15 August 1960, 'Department of Government Affairs':

"If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any organization always find or manufacture enough threat against them to get them to sue for peace...

"The goal of the Department is to bring the government and hostile philosophies or societies into a state of complete compliance... This is done by high level ability to control and in its absence by low level ability to overwhelm."

The philosophy of Fair Game can be found as early as 1951 in 'Science of Survival'. It was always part of the Scientology Philosophy, even though it wasn't formalized as an official policy until 1965.

The practice of Fair Game was never cancelled. Only the public use of the term was cancelled.

From 21 October 1968:

"The practice of declaring people FAIR GAME will cease. FAIR GAME may not appear on any Ethics Order. It causes bad public relations.

"This policy does not cancel any policy on the treatment of an SP."

From 7 March 1965, 'Suppressive Acts, Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists, the Fair Game Law':

"A suppressive person or group becomes 'fair game'.

"By Fair Game is meant, without rights for self, possessions or position, and no Scientologist may be brought before a Committee of Evidence or punished for any action taken against a Suppressive Person or group...

"Suppressive acts are defined as actions or omissions undertaken to knowingly suppress, reduce, or impede Scientology or Scientologists.

"Such suppressive acts include public disavowal of Scientology... public statements against Scientology.

"[Suppressive acts also include] continued membership in a divergent group; continued adherence to a Suppressive Person or group pronounced a Suppressive Person or group by HCO; failure to handle or disavow or disconnect from a person demonstrably guilty of suppressive acts; being at the hire of anti-Scientology groups or persons...

"[Suppressive acts also include] 1st degree murder, arson, disintegration of persons or belongings not [emphasis added] guilty of suppressive acts.

"[Suppressive Persons] place themselves beyond any consideration for their feelings or well being...

"The homes, property, places, and abodes of persons who have been active in attempting to suppressive Scientology... are all beyond any protection."

And,

15 August 1969, 'Discipline - SPs and Administration'

"I'm not interested in wog morality... if anyone is getting industrious trying to enturbulate or stop Scientology or its activities, I can make Captain Bligh look like a Sunday School teacher."

Yes Emma, I too hope it works out for you. Not a good thing for them to win. You have helped us all tremendously.

Gottabrain

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Well there isn't a whole heap to tell, except that there was some minor movement on the case today - neither positive or negative, but something.

Sorry guys I can't say much more at the moment. I'll update you as I can. I reckon about another 6 weeks and I'll have more news.

I guess I just wanted you to know it hasn't gone away.
    Wishing you all good fortune - and offering you my personal labor - anytime if and when you need it - to help.

Patron with Honors

Emma for the win!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast