Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My apology to David Mayo

Where the white stars fairly blaze at midnight in the cold and frosty sky

Default My apology to David Mayo

I'd like to apologise to David Mayo on behalf of myself and any, that like me, bought the party line that you were at fault for everything from corruptions in sec checks to the lack of workability of NOTS. That is, any that see the duplicity of the cult that was employed to aggrandize DM at your expense.

I saw three NOTS evolutions that the need for was blamed on you. The fact is it was a marketing exercise and every one who had attested to NOTS was put back on the new rundowns, where ever they were on the bridge. OTVIIs would have to do the new RDs on their six months checks, some who had not gone past OTV re did the NOTS three times. The AOs made a fortune re servicing their existing fields and it hid the sad truth; that there was no expansion and few more were doing OT levels.

If it had have been true then things would have been fixed after you went, sadly they got worse and continue their descent as this is written.

We were scammed and taught to hate you in the bargain, your name was mud and you were what the cult needed, a scapegoat. You being the villain was used to bind and blind all still in to the sleight of hand as it picked our pockets.

All of this you know and now as it all seems like a former life to me I reflect at my folly and gullibility and cringe for not seeing through the manipulation.

So, I'm sorry about that and have since been horrified at the treatment meted out to you, on the running track and since. I don't intend to get any more maudlin than that, so I'd like to say welcome and that I'm glad you're here.

Now that's out of the way can we expect to have some of the conveniently repeated myths pierced now? :D
    Kevin Bloody Mackey

The Story of my Bridge to OT VII

"I'm not angry anymore, as more and more people rediscover their true selves through Scientology, together we WILL achieve a world without war, crime, and insanity." Rex Fowler, OTVII, before shooting his ex-partner three times in the head and then himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    I'd like to apologise to David Mayo on behalf of myself and any, that like me, bought the party line that you were at fault for everything from corruptions in sec checks to the lack of workability of NOTS. That is, any that see the duplicity of the cult that was employed to aggrandize DM at your expense.

I saw three NOTS evolutions that the need for was blamed on you. The fact is it was a marketing exercise and every one who had attested to NOTS was put back on the new rundowns, where ever they were on the bridge. OTVIIs would have to do the new RDs on their six months checks, some who had not gone past OTV re did the NOTS three times. The AOs made a fortune re servicing their existing fields and it hid the sad truth; that there was no expansion and few more were doing OT levels.

If it had have been true then things would have been fixed after you went, sadly they got worse and continue their descent as this is written.

We were scammed and taught to hate you in the bargain, your name was mud and you were what the cult needed, a scapegoat. You being the villain was used to bind and blind all still in to the sleight of hand as it picked our pockets.

All of this you know and now as it all seems like a former life to me I reflect at my folly and gullibility and cringe for not seeing through the manipulation.

So, I'm sorry about that and have since been horrified at the treatment meted out to you, on the running track and since. I don't intend to get any more maudlin than that, so I'd like to say welcome and that I'm glad you're here.

Now that's out of the way can we expect to have some of the conveniently repeated myths pierced now? :D
    Nice, Kev!

Yes, the tragedy of the Cof$ is that we believed Hubbard and the "hierarchy" were honest . . . .

What a trap!

Rog
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

Don't show me the money . . . give me the TRUTH!
    Visit: http://knowledgism-practice-group.org

Default David Mayo

I found out that Mayo had been declared and SP in the early eighties.
    It just didn't make sense that the super OT Ron could not have recognised that somehow.
    I mean the guy was audting Hubbard, come on!
    What about Ron's abilities to recognize that for what it is, if it even had been.
    That just confirmed to me that all the SP declaring was a joke anyway.
    I still believed in $cn for many years after, but was not active.

From watching the videos, Mayo seems very sincere and a lovely guy.
    I watched the clips about the AAC and liked the idea about the ARC being important.
    I'm sure they were then crushed by organised $cn due to the copyright issues. What happened to all those people in the video?
    I often wonder what happened to people I worked with.

A lot of them are still in circulation in the independent scientology crowd.

Patron Meritorious MostlyLurker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xseaorguk View Post
    ... What happened to all those people in the video? I often wonder what happened to people I worked with.
    Quote Originally Posted by uniquemand View Post
    A lot of them are still in circulation in the independent scientology crowd.
    Others moved on.
    “It is simply not true that we are trapped in this universe. There is no way out of this trap for the simple reason that it wasn’t a trap in the first place. Therefore, any sign-post that purports to point to "the way out of the trap" must either be meaningless or else point the way into a trap.” ― from Letter to a Scientologist by Per-Olof Samuelsson

Silver Meritorious Patron

I remember when a friend-a scientologist- came to tell me that she just bought the Tech dictionary and she was horrified to find on the first page the name of David Mayo. We both went and checked the other Tech dictionaries in the org and they all had his name on it. She decided to keep her Tech dictionary but she wiped out his name.

Opter

Now would you like to confess to wearing white polyester pants with white patent leather shoes too?

I actually have a photo of David Mayio in 1981 wearing a similar white polyester suit. It was taken at some hotel not far for the Beach in Miami. He came to give awards to auditors with the most well done auditing hours. The event was at a Sheraton or something. Kathy Bodorf took the prize. It was taken with a tiny Minolta camera. It was the only pic I had and I kept it tucked away inside a drawer of my vanity for well over a decade. Do I hear any bids? :D
    Last edited by Hatshepsut; 20th April 2011 at 07:45 AM.
    " In this universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link"___Carlos Castaneda

Default Kevin

Apology not needed by me, but unconditionally accepted, of course!

AND if this makes sense, I would like to state that I do not need or want apologies from any of the good people here. (Well, excepting any sneaky buggers who may have other 'fish to fry'.)

D
    I came back to this post because I think my reply above was perhaps, "nauseatingly obnoxious"! It is not a matter of whether the apology was needed by me or not. True it wasn't/isn't needed by me BUT that could belittle the intent and the good will of the person posting it.

What I want to say and now do is: Feral, I thank you for your apology from the bottom of my heart. I appreciate you and all the others like you, who are honest. I thank you and commend you for recognizing the situation you were in and have now (successfully) sought to remedy it. Thank you,

David Mayo
    Last edited by David Mayo; 20th April 2011 at 08:40 AM. Reason: addition

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast