Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: Adventures with scnforum.org-- I really would like to get some feedback from you guys

Silver Meritorious Patron Challenge's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Adventures with scnforum.org-- I really would like to get some feedback from you

Quote Originally Posted by Atalantan View Post
    Well, since neither you nor I have done OTIII we are possibly both blowing smoke.

To me it's one of those things that's "I'll find out when I get there"(IF I ever get there, as I don't have any plans to get any auditing etc).

I am aware of the 'exact time place form and event' formula and it makes a lot of sense to me. However I have no reality at all on whether I myself experienced the Xemu incident or was involved in any way, nor do I have any reality on whether the folks who have done that level agree on the content, and whether they all were subject to the incident. And whether the basic scenario is actually contained in the 'collective unconscious' of all of humanity.

My point has been all along that what is 'therapeutic' for an individual is working with whatever he finds in his mind to work with. If he finds Xemu, fine, if he doesn't find Xemu, still fine.

I don't really agree with any approach in which one person tells another person outright what s/he has in her/his mind. Freudian analysis does this (interpretation) which is my chief disagreement with it.

If this is indeed some part of OTIII, then there seems to be a contradiction of itself within scientology, because the lower levels, Clearing, and much of the original OT levels do not have this 'interpretive' approach according to the theory I have read, and the little auditing I've had.

But as I've said, I haven't done the level so I'm really just musing about it all. But I do understand the parts of scientology I understand. And I don't understand the parts of scientology I don't understand. And I also know what I do understand, and what I don't understand. And sometimes I find that what I thought I understood, I didn't understand as well as I thought understood it. But that's life.

Methinks that you understand it better than the majority of people here, regardless of whether they have done it or no. At the least, you know that XeMu is spelled with an M rather than an N. XeMu is correct. XeNu is incorrect. Tape #11 ( I'm almost certain) on Cl8, clearly spells it out. XeMu.

Challenge

Blog Entries

Default Re: Adventures with scnforum.org-- I really would like to get some feedback from you

Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post
    It must not be easy being a Scientologist, a Homo Novis, a Clear, and an Operating Thetan, on a mud ball full of Earth people, Wogs, and Homo Saps.
    It wouldn't be easy, I guess, to listen to tape#11 of the Cl 8 course to learn how to spell XeMu(mmmmm). The Hub clearly instructs that the name is XeMu. What's so hard about that ? No wonder "churchies" say that they never heard of Xenu. They haven't. But they know XeMu, that is if they have done Cl 8, or have a cram officer who has done it, or an OT3 Course Sup who is trained.
    The "contagion of aberration" on these boards about the proper name of the "Galactic Overlord" contributes to the confusion about the level. If you are gonna discuss OT3 phenom., at least get the name right. It is spelled with an "M".
    I have noticed that several people do have it right. The Pilot. Others.
    o well. Obtuse is as obtuse does. One would appreciate accuracy in a discussion.

Challenge
    XeMu.

XeMu never comes out to defend himself.

didn't serve popcorn at the theater for 36 days either.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Termint View Post
    I think you're mistaken there, Fluffy. Right up until I left in 2008, Co-Audit students were doing the full battery of processes from the Process Sheet for each Grade to full EP for the Grade. There was an era when just doing the Quad Processes for the Grade was in vogue but that changed pretty quickly, AFAIK. Miss Pert could probably tell us for sure as she was auditing even more recently.
    as early as 1976/77, or even earlier, we were auditing Expanded Grades, i.e. every single process for every single level.
    The "Natural" and unnatural clears were shorted on their Grades. IIRC, they only ran the 'major process' for the Grade.
    Hopefully, cos went back to running the full battery of Ex Grades on their so-called 'clears'. The 'funnest' part of the Bridge.

Challenge

challenge

Silly Mellifluous Paytron Helena Handbasket's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    It wouldn't be easy, I guess, to listen to tape#11 of the Cl 8 course to learn how to spell XeMu(mmmmm). The Hub clearly instructs that the name is XeMu. What's so hard about that ? No wonder "churchies" say that they never heard of Xenu. They haven't. But they know XeMu, that is if they have done Cl 8, or have a cram officer who has done it, or an OT3 Course Sup who is trained.
    The "contagion of aberration" on these boards about the proper name of the "Galactic Overlord" contributes to the confusion about the level. If you are gonna discuss OT3 phenom., at least get the name right. It is spelled with an "M".
    I have noticed that several people do have it right. The Pilot. Others.
    o well. Obtuse is as obtuse does. One would appreciate accuracy in a discussion.

Challenge
    XeMu.

Actually, it's been used both ways (by the church). In Handwritten 28 Oct 68 DATA the spelling Xenu is clearly used.

So which way is right? Whichever you like.

But the proper pronunciation is probably somewhere in between.

Now if I can only get a pronunciation for Teegeeack . . . .

Helena

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post

Actually, it's been used both ways (by the church). In Handwritten 28 Oct 68 DATA the spelling Xenu is clearly used.

So which way is right? Whichever you like.

But the proper pronunciation is probably somewhere in between.

Now if I can only get a pronunciation for Teegeeack . . . .

Helena

No. It isn't "clearly used". It was mis-duplicated often enuff by early readers of the materials that the Hub had to make a special correction on his next tape.
    I realize that you guys are not gonna change your mind about this. So be it.
    It would not be important, did it not keep some people on the level for months or years. Having the "correct" data is all-important to the erasing of engrams/ implants.
    Call him what you wish. I have done the level. I have audited dozens of people on End of Endless OT3 R/Ds. I have word-cleared the OT3 materials on other dozens of people ( at the AOLA). Of course, in order to do those actions, I myself have been word cleared out the kazoo on the OT3 materials.
    Do a survey of the trained people here. ( Advanced Orgs). Notice the spelling that they use. The name is XeMu.
    You guys know better. Great. Rock on.

challenge

Fool on the Hill Voltaire's Child's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Adventures with scnforum.org-- I really would like to get some feedback from you

ITIWT,

I always had an allergy to proselytization and "dissem". So you can imagine how weird it was for me when I was in CofS. I tend to think there's a difference between trying to, oh, I don't know, convert someone and trying to reach out with info. But there's a grey area and a really blurred line between the two.

So my bottom line comes out in two conclusions I drew which are:

1) In talking to you, ultimately, anyone who's sincere with you is conversed with (and not talked at) and ends up talking with a good person.

2) the above notwithstanding, my own feelings about "dissem" apart, if someone's own convictions and ideas cannot withstand what anyone else may be saying, whether they be civil or not, then that person's the one with the problem.

It's a whole diverse world out there. Anyone, pro or anti or in between on Scn (or any other topic) needs to be able to coexist with others. And that means coexist with people who may be saying all sorts of things, all sorts of ways.

Love ya!!!
    I am truly into myself, yes. And I'm just as interested in other people. When I'm not thinking of one, I'm thinking of the other.

8. Thanks I told you I was trouble says "thank you" for this post
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324