Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David Miscavige claims to be privy to sekrat Hubbard Doomsday prediction in 2003!

TheSneakster

Angry David Miscavige claims to be privy to sekrat Hubbard Doomsday prediction in 2003!

Yes, I kid you not (new article on Marty's Blog)

Default Re: David Miscavige claims to be privy to sekrat Hubbard Doomsday prediction in 2003!

Marty Rathbun could give the "Weekly World News" a run for it's money, if anyone actually cared about Scientology.
    Yes lurkers you are not alone, everyone thinks Scientology is creepy, it's not just you

http://www.mediacurves.com/Religion/...logy/Index.cfm

Silver Meritorious Patron BunnySkull's Avatar

Default Re: David Miscavige claims to be privy to sekrat Hubbard Doomsday prediction in 2003!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSneakster View Post
    Yes, I kid you not (new article on Marty's Blog)
    The title should be "Marty Rathbun claims DM claims LRH claims to know doomsday date"

For someone who tries to jump anyone's ass (when you disagree) for so much as mentioning something that's not 100% cited fact in multiple sources it's stunning how you take the word of Marty Rathbun, a factually proven cult liar extrondinaire, as gospel.

The power of "wanting to believe" the bullshit MR spews and his propaganda, "the tech works! All the bad is DM's fault!" and thereby not having to admit you devoted a large portion of you life to a flaky UFO con, trumps all.

Marty never offers anything other than his "word" behind all his claims. He types up blog posts and declares them "documents."

I think the Weekly World News has far more credibility than Rathbun.

4. Likes Coyote13 liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Originally Posted in Martyblog: ".........As the managers somehow mustered enough energy to pay attention through glassy eyes, Miscavige contemptuously stabbed, “oh, now I’ve got the attention of you dbs (degraded beings).

You want to know how long LRH said you’ve got?”, he asked in a tech-film worthy take on the tone level of Hate.

In answer to his own question he said, “it is a lot sooner than you think.”

And with that suppressive END OF DAYS pronunciamento, Miscavige turned on his heels and left the room with a loud, angry stomp."

"A lot sooner than you think".

That's the punchline to the end-of-the-world joke.

What's the joke?

JOKE EXPLAINED: That Indie Scientologists think that COB gave a "squirrel", "off source" MADE-UP prediction about the end of the world. Instead of the standard, on-source prediction about the end of the world that Ron MADE-UP.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

6. Likes scooter, Sindy liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post

What's the joke?

JOKE EXPLAINED: That Indie Scientologists think that COB gave a "squirrel", "off source" MADE-UP prediction about the end of the world. Instead of the standard, on-source prediction about the end of the world that Ron MADE-UP.
    Ya know, Marty has to keep the "DM bad, LRH good" content going. Must be quite stressful.
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

8. Likes guanoloco liked this post
    Blog Entries

What's the joke?

" In this universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link"___Carlos Castaneda

Gold Meritorious Patron GreyWolf's Avatar

Thanks for the post oh Sneaky One.

Silver Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Synthia View Post
    Ya know, Marty has to keep the "DM bad, LRH good" content going. Must be quite stressful.
    We join Marty as the keynote speaker at the big INTERNATIONAL INDIE CONVENTION.

MARTY RATHBUN
    ...and so my fellow Clears and OT's, just remember--Ron good, Dave bad.
    Now, before I replay for the 5th time the 2 hour video
    "Church of Miscavology: Industry of Death" are there any questions?
    (only one person raises their hand)
    Yes, you in the very back row.

ANONYMOUS QUESTIONER
    (stands, everyone turns to look)
    For two days you keep saying 'Ron good'. It's as if
    you never heard about Fair Game or Operation Freakout.
    Shouldn't you do your homework on Ron first before
    you get up there and promote him as makind's greatest friend?

MARTY RATHBUN
    It's people like you that make me laugh. You have no
    idea what you are talking about. Operation Freakout! Well,
    let me tell ya, I happen to be a good friend of Paulette
    Cooper and if she were here today, she'd tell ya that
    YOU are the one that needs to do your homework on Ron.

ANONYMOUS QUESTIONER
    I am Paulette Cooper.

MARTY RATHBUN
    Well, err...Ron says number of times over equals certainty.
    Let's start the film again we'll get someone to help you
    find your MU's on Ron. Okay roll film!

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

12. Thanks Sindy says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Ted, guanoloco, LongTimeGone, scooter, Sindy liked this post
    Blog Entries

We join Marty as the keynote speaker at the big INTERNATIONAL INDIE CONVENTION.

MARTY RATHBUN
    ...and so my fellow Clears and OT's, just remember--Ron good, Dave bad.
    Now, before I replay for the 5th time the 2 hour video
    "Church of Miscavology: Industry of Death" are there any questions?
    (only one person raises their hand)
    Yes, you in the very back row.

ANONYMOUS QUESTIONER
    (stands, everyone turns to look)
    For two days you keep saying 'Ron good'. It's as if
    you never heard about Fair Game or Operation Freakout.
    Shouldn't you do your homework on Ron first before
    you get up there and promote him as makind's greatest friend?

MARTY RATHBUN
    It's people like you that make me laugh. You have no
    idea what you are talking about. Operation Freakout! Well,
    let me tell ya, I happen to be a good friend of Paulette
    Cooper and if she were here today, she'd tell ya that
    YOU are the one that needs to do your homework on Ron.

ANONYMOUS QUESTIONER
    I am Paulette Cooper.

MARTY RATHBUN
    Well, err...Ron says number of times over equals certainty.
    Let's start the film again we'll get someone to help you
    find your MU's on Ron. Okay roll film!

Marty's blog the next day:

Paulette Cooper:
    Hater Doing DM's Dirty Work
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

14. Likes guanoloco, anonomog liked this post
    Blog Entries

You know, just as a side note on this "Ron good, Davey bad" thing...does anyone remember the "War is OVER" event declaring the IRS win?

During that spiel it rolled out about all the negative stuff on Ron and Scientology that existed in the files of the various gov't coffers and one thing was how Ron would mail snakes to his enemies or something like that.

Well, at the time I'm an F/Ning Scientologist and this struck me as so stupid and crazy that it was laughable - I mean, here's the most spiritual dude ever who has actually delineated the convoluted mess of ethics, justice and morals and solved all of man's irrational behavior and actually has elevated culture to a degree to rise above the overt/motivator sequence and all that and these bastards have the brainless gall to suggest Ron would mail snakes to his enemies? I mean, here's a philosopher who yaps at great length about how anytime theta gets enturbulated ALL theta "loses" and MEST "wins"...you know...so when the 911 planes slam into the Twin Towers everybody loses - there were no winners, that sort of thing...and then he's going to exit the lecture hall and sign a couple of PLs about ethics and when the ink dries he's busy stuffing snakes in a parcel to send to an "enemy"?

Get outta town!

Now I'm convinced he did just that! At least if he could have done that without being implicated or prosecuted he would have.

You see, Ron good; Davey bad...
    Last edited by guanoloco; 28th May 2011 at 02:58 PM.
    "Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast