Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan Eastgate arrested! - Today Tonight exclusive

Default Re: Jan Eastgate arrested! - Today Tonight exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Blown in ANZO View Post
    Jan Eastgate was the darling of the cult in the early '90s in Australia. She headed all of the "psych busting" that CCHR did. After all the hype about Chelmsford Hospital and her famous bust of Dr. Harry Bailey that ended in his suicide she needed to keep the busts going, and keep going they did.

Jan loved to get psychs busted for sexual inappropriate relationships with their clients. Around '91 CCHR announced they sad tale of a psych bust; It turned out that some poor sap of a psych had an attractive female patient who fantasized about having a man urinate on her, poor bastard must have had a complimentary fantasy because he visited her with a bottle of Scotch Whiskey one evening and did just that, then had sex with her. Somehow CCHR championed her complaint and got this man named, shamed, struck off and disgraced.

All announced triumphantly by Jan her self in a CCHR newsletter sent to all Sydney Scientologists.

"This sort of hard core sexual behaviour toward clients needs to be exposed" it read IIRC.

Contrast this with Jan's alleged comments and cover up toward the 11 year old Carmen Rainer when she had been repeatedly abused by the intern auditor Robert Kerr. Jan was known for telling people victimised by Scientology or life that they had been bad in a former life and that's why these current misfortunes happened to them. When it came to members her precious cult interfering with anyone it needed to be covered up.

Before going blithely on with her vendetta against the evil psychs

Pot kettle Jan.

Cop ya later!
    Nicely done, Blown In ANZO. Nice.

In reading this exposť of Jan's history, I can only conclude this info and history compounds her crime.

This is something for major publicity and to be brought up at her trial

It demonstrates she was not simply, blindly acting in "good fail" to protect her "church," but instead was acting with full knowledge of the extent of the crime she is now accused of conspiring to cover up . . . how bloody dull and evil is that!!

RogerB
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

Don't show me the money . . . give me the TRUTH!
    Visit: http://knowledgism-practice-group.org

Silver Meritorious Patron Happy Days's Avatar
    Over the rainbow - looking for that pot of gold

Great post BIA...

And that's always my point when it comes to the cult the double and twisted standards.

Promote Human Rights and then run the RPF program; promote have all the answers to mankinds ails and run hard core discipline programs on SO members to bring the team together; promote don't spend more than you make and then run parishioners finances into the ground through regging; promote follow the laws of the land and then break laws for the greatest good bs; not to mention the standards of a Clear and the OT levels and their capabilities .... but I suppose that all comes down to a clear cannibal...

There is definitely something funky going on
    Last edited by Happy Days; 16th October 2011 at 05:46 AM.
    Cheers
    Happy Days

"If the leaders of the Church of Scientology think that this will all go away, that it will be business as usual then they are deluded." Independent Senator Nick Xenophon

Gold Meritorious Patron GreyWolf's Avatar

Proves that Scientology works:

It made Robert Kerr the best molester he could be and Jan Eastgate the best cover-up artist she could be.

or . . uh. . .not so much

Quote Originally Posted by GreyWolf View Post
    Proves that Scientology works:

It made Robert Kerr the best molester he could be and Jan Eastgate the best cover-up artist she could be.

or . . uh. . .not so much

Your superlatives made me see a headline in the future:

"Jan Eastgate: The most Hated Women in Australia"

I see the newspaper lying on the desk of the senior OSA "terminal" in OZ on a Thursday morning.

Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by degraded being View Post
    Your superlatives made me see a headline in the future:

"Jan Eastgate: The most Hated Women in Australia"

I see the newspaper lying on the desk of the senior OSA "terminal" in OZ on a Thursday morning.

What really saddens and horrifies me about this is that many of us would have done what Jan Eastgate did and she is a victim herself (though I doubt she would agree with that ... yet).

I just hope that current staff will eventually hear about it and be more aware of the ramifications (even decades later) of such stupid behaviour and of the way the cult operates in a crisis, and protecting the cult will always be the senior priority and if it becomes 'necessary' Jan Eastgate will be under a bus before she can blink twice.

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

From Sponge on OCMB:
    http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic....=unread#unread

Court Listings Search Results
    Results as at: 28 October 2011 05:53 AM EDST
    http://searchcourtlists.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/scm/search

Date: 3 Nov
    Time: 09:30

Listing type: Mention (Police)
    Juristiction: Criminal
    Court: Local
    Presiding Officer: Unassigned
    Court Room: Online Court
    Case Title: R v JANICE MEYER
    Case Number: 201100178789

Still no feedback as to what happened in the previous two online court mentions.
    I'm not holding out any great hope that a plea is going to be entered on the 3rd November online court yet (I'd expect it to be a physical apperance rather than online court for a plea). Quite what arguments are going on during this post-charge/pre-plea limbo I do not know.

Get on with it!
    QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "I wasn't aware that a documentary (on scientology) was coming out but I'll be sure to not watch it." A Scientologist

7. Thanks namaste, Miss Pert, I told you I was trouble says "thank you" for this post
    Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

From OCMB, more info there.
    http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic....=unread#unread

The skinny:
    The online court forum has ended and now it is down to business in a real court. Plea or committal or s91 hearing (direction for witness to attend) on 17th January 2012.
    Jan Eastgate (aka Janice Meyer) has to attend.

Plain text of the latest item:
    Quote:
    Online mention on 8.12.11

08/12/2011 04:47:51 PM

Deputy Chief Magistrate Culver DJAG

Any s.91 submissions are to be filed and served by the defence on/by 16.1.12. The matter is listed IN COURT on 17.1.12 for plea or committal or mention to list s91 hearing. The Defendant is required to attend. Bail is continued. The on-line forum is terminated.
    QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "I wasn't aware that a documentary (on scientology) was coming out but I'll be sure to not watch it." A Scientologist

9. Thanks I told you I was trouble, Happy Days, Lohan2008, Miss Pert, Type4_PTS and 5 others says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron scooter's Avatar

Time to face the music - not happy, Jan?

Now we'll get to hear to hear the full story.

Got your shore-stories written, OSAspawn?

Real justice will hopefully be done for Carmen.
    Paul David Schofield
    "Scooter" to his friends

-----
    If he has no friends and everyone's against him
    If he's failed in everything that he has tried
    Try to lift his load, help to bear his burden
    Let him know that you are walking by his side
    And if he feels that all is lost and he is fallen
    Try to place that poor man's feet on solid ground
    Just remember he's some mother's precious darlin'
    Always lift him up and never knock him down

Blind Alfred Reed

-----

11. Likes Happy Days, Kutta, Type4_PTS liked this post
    Banned

So - the International President of Scientology's front group Citizens Commission on Human Rights Jan Eastgate (aka Janice Meyer) is about to face a charge of perverting the course of justice in relation to her alleged attempts to cover up child sexual abuse committed by a fellow Scientologist. This should be good.

. . . see you soon, Jan.

Silver Meritorious Patron Cherished's Avatar

Let's not count on Jan being present yet. She can still apply for leave to be absent, depending upon what is going to happen procedurally.

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast