Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Jan Eastgate arrested! - Today Tonight exclusive

Banned

Default Re: Mike Ferris Scientology New Zealand territory?

Quote Originally Posted by degraded being View Post
    Infinite, is this clip from Mike Ferriss's latest files of entheta from New Zealand
    TV stations? Are some furious bongo-playing get-togethers scheduled to raise funds for the counter-attack?
    Hahahahaha!!!

I nicked that vid off an Aussie station (linked to above). I usually grab these things for my own DOX anyway and just thought I would throw it up on a couple of mirrors and here. Zhent is our usual master of the video grab, hope I'm not stepping on any toes.

Alas, the Kiwi media has been more than useless in covering Scientology, not even interested in the Charities Commission discussion stemming from the Aussie Senate Enquiry nor the recent French court upholding the conviction that Scientology's day-to-day activities constitute fraud and false pharmacy. I haven't given up on them yet, I'm doing the dripping-tap method sending an email to various reporters every month or so. I usually get a "thanks but no thanks" acknowledgement and, so far, no one has told me to stop. Might pay off, who knows, but talking to Carmel about the work involved in getting media interest, I'm not sure I have the resources. Recent snippings from The Herald show the usual pattern with our indolent, spoon-fed and timorous MSM, specificlaly, if its got celebrity, it gets ink:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/religion-a...ectid=10777173

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news...ectid=10757286

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainm...ectid=10738138

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainm...ectid=10745829

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainm...ectid=10745206

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainm...ectid=10717398

. . . still, one reason to be grateful for L Ron Hubbard insistence on roping in stars, talk about a footbullet policy ; )

2. Thanks Cherished, I told you I was trouble, degraded being says "thank you" for this post

Default Re: Jan Eastgate arrested! - Today Tonight exclusive

4. Thanks Auditor's Toad, sallydannce says "thank you" for this post
    Patron with Honors

[QUOTE=Gadfly;580328]I suppose it will go one of two ways.

"But, if she doesn't get off, and this turns into really BAD PR for the Church, then the Church will do what it so often does in such cases. "
    If that were to happen then Jan Eastgate would have to roll over on the cult to get as much leniency as possible on her jail sentence and also show true remorse to the court.
    This means giving up who the orders & pressure were really coming from to do the cover up.
    Jan has to think and sing like a chirpy canary and tweet ! tweet! on her handlers at the time the cover up was perpwetrated to save the cult's ass.

Silver Meritorious Patron Outethicsofficer's Avatar

[QUOTE=Lure Rob & Hyde;657157]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    I suppose it will go one of two ways.

"But, if she doesn't get off, and this turns into really BAD PR for the Church, then the Church will do what it so often does in such cases. "
    If that were to happen then Jan Eastgate would have to roll over on the cult to get as much leniency as possible on her jail sentence and also show true remorse to the court.
    This means giving up who the orders & pressure were really coming from to do the cover up.
    Jan has to think and sing like a chirpy canary and tweet ! tweet! on her handlers at the time the cover up was perpwetrated to save the cult's ass.
    Nice sentiment but Jan will never do that, she will fall on the sword and spill her blood for the cult, self interest is not going to feature much in her thinking the group is all and the indivdual is naught.
    Rather the purpose is to make new scientologists.
    And that is what they are trying to fool libraries, businesses and schools into helping them do - spread Scientology and make new scientologists.

Thanks to Lawrence Brennan for the above quote.

7. Likes Happy Days, sallydannce liked this post

^^^Agreed, James.^^^
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia.
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

Gold Meritorious Patron Kookaburra's Avatar

Default Re: Total F***ing Contempt!

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Interesting thinking RPX . . . .

In that vein, "friends of the court" in the US should make it known to the FBI and the Immigration Authority that she is under indictment and awaiting trial for criminal charges in Oz. This would prevent her being accepted either for a visa, resident status or citizenship. In fact a legal resident in the US that becomes a felon gets deported! If you have a felony record you are usually refused a visa to enter the US.

It's the moral turpitude thing they have here.

Rog
    . . . . . .
    http://www.exseaorg.com

"L Ron Hubbard proves that one sure-fire way to "smash your name into history"... is to crash and burn spectacularly." quote by Freeminds.

Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Village Voice: http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnin...tology_hea.php

This morning, we heard from Bryan Seymour, an Australian television journalist who wanted us to know that a second felony count has been added in the criminal case against Jan Eastgate.

Janice Wendy Eastgate Meyer lives in Los Angeles and is the worldwide leader of one of Scientology's more annoying front groups, the Citizens Commission on Human Rights, which exists solely to advocate for the destruction of psychiatry.

Eastgate is Australian, and in that country last year, she was charged with Perverting the Course of Justice. It's alleged that in 1985, she coached an 11-year-old child, Carmen Rainer, to tell police that she wasn't being sexually assaulted by her stepfather, a Scientologist.

Today, Seymour tells us, a second count against Eastgate was added in the case...

Jan Eastgate allegedly coached Carmen and her mother not to reveal the situation to police or Child Services, possibly to save the Church from bad PR.

Today, Jan Eastgate was charged for the second time with Perverting the Course of Justice - it is now alleged Jan also coerced Carmen's mother Phoebe to mislead or not inform police investigating her daughter's alleged sexual assault.

A list of media coverage: http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic....f1a8472#unread
    QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "I wasn't aware that a documentary (on scientology) was coming out but I'll be sure to not watch it." A Scientologist

11. Thanks sallydannce says "thank you" for this post

Default Re: Total F***ing Contempt!

Quote Originally Posted by Kookaburra View Post

Originally Posted by RogerB
    Interesting thinking RPX . . . .

In that vein, "friends of the court" in the US should make it known to the FBI and the Immigration Authority that she is under indictment and awaiting trial for criminal charges in Oz. This would prevent her being accepted either for a visa, resident status or citizenship. In fact a legal resident in the US that becomes a felon gets deported! If you have a felony record you are usually refused a visa to enter the US.

It's the moral turpitude thing they have here.

Rog
    . . . . . .
    I do my best to meet evil with über-evil

R
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

Don't show me the money . . . give me the TRUTH!
    Visit: http://knowledgism-practice-group.org

On a small mountain surrounded by many acres of forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lure Rob & Hyde View Post

Nice sentiment but Jan will never do that, she will fall on the sword and spill her blood for the cult, self interest is not going to feature much in her thinking the group is all and the indivdual is naught.
    You are probably correct.

She will make her decision based on the solution of the "greatest good for the greatest number of SCIENTOLOGY'S dynamics".
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

"They must know how to kindle and fan an extravagant hope". - Eric Hoffer about the "true believer". "Total Freedom", "your eternity", and "OT" involve a few of the extravagant hopes in Scientology.

Go HERE to view and/or download the essay, "The Three Basic Scientology Beliefs".

14. Likes freethinker liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Excellent PR!

Way to go Jan and the CofS, talk about getting what you resist.

If any Scios are reading this I've got a question for you; what's the difference between an individual person witholding a crime and the CofS witholding one?
    Hey, Feral . . . I see the area around Moree is flooded to buggery. Are you safe and sound where you are?

Last I heard from you lot it was all dry, smoke and fires!

Rog
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

Don't show me the money . . . give me the TRUTH!
    Visit: http://knowledgism-practice-group.org

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445 LastLast