Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 177

Thread: Question for Veda

  1. #81
    Patron with Honors bts2free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    397

    Default Re: Lame and Tame

    Quote Originally Posted by Axiom142 View Post
    “Take any and all necessary steps to ensure that the COB never has to appear in court.”
    I'm rewinding to Int Base recall to the mid 90's. Every Saturday, all of Int was to be on "Reno's" (short for renovations).

    Reno's was done every Saturday based on an LRH advice for the base that all of us at least once a week were supposed to get out and do MEST work to upkeep the base in terms of cleanliness as well as structural upkeep and enhancement.

    Jackson (who you can see regularly at Marty's blog) was the Security Chief of the Int Base for quite some time. Danny (infamous) Dunagin was his junior for a lot of that time as well.

    Anyway, at lunch musters at Int every Saturday, we would do a lot of freakin' drills, from fire hose drills to medic drills such as EMT and reviving someone with mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

    However, there was a major focus for quite some time on what was deemed the "Process Server" drill. All base staff were briefed on who and what a Process Server was. I remember thinking at the time, "Why would a Process Server want to come to the Int Base, "The most Ethical People on the Planet" to serve a warrant or Court summons? Well, it started adding up when I was promoted to Dept. 3/Ethics/MAA lines.

    It was when I started seeing SO members held against their will. It all started with Maureen Bolstad, who had attempted to blow a number of times. The Security staff at Gold told me several times, and this includes Jackson, Danny and Murphy - that becuase she had worked on both "LRH lines and COB lines, they would NEVER let her leave," I became a little weary about this ordeal of "Security." In other words, my ears pricked! And I got a little scared.

    Not a few months earlier, before I had been promoted as an MAA in Gold, I was walking behind Jon Stumbke and a couple other MAA's while we were heading out to the buses to secure and I overheard a conversation that I wasn't supposed to hear, and Jon was telling another MAA, that, "We are going to investigate and harass that mother 'effer until he starts to produce some products that RTC can be proud of..." Another "ear pricking" moment for me...

    Fast-Forward to about a year later, and mind you, this is when I've already been an MAA on Dept. 3 and Security lines for a while now. I was the MAA for PDO (Planetary Dissemination Org) at Gold. This was a highly regarded position because I was to keep the "Ethics IN" of those who were responsible for disseminating Dianetics and Scientology across the planet. Both Jeff Hawkins and Steve Hall will tell you that I held this post and held it to the best of my ability at that time. Actually I was a FAIR MAA, because I genuinely loved everyone I worked with in PDO and Gold and STILL do. I'm a people lover. Whatever.

    When I look back on all of this, due to the fact that I really wasn't some asshole trying to "locate an SP on the lines" as RTC and other execs would want you to believe, PDO was doing really good at the time, so, I was promoted to being the Chief MAA Gold for a while and then the De-PTSer for the entire Base for several years. In other words, "I rose up the ranks" due to the fact that I could help make an area stable "and ethical." To this day, I don't take credit in that at all because these people were already "ethical" people. They had signed billion year contracts. Had made it to the Int base, and were working their asses off to "Clear the planet." In other words, easy work for an MAA right?

    Well, I guess because of "MY" good work as an MAA, I was assigned to a special assignment to "baby watch" an executive named Bruce Bromley, who once was Senior CS Int and worked in the Senior CS Int office for many years. He had had enough. He blew. And blew. And was recovered, etc...

    He was sent out to Happy Valley (The Int Ranch) and was put under 24/7 watch by myself and several other Security Guards at Gold.

    Marty Rathbun, who had returned from the Freewinds and I believe was RTC Internal or External Security Officer at the time was his Sec Checker. And showed up several times a week to put Bruce on the cans to get his crimes. While I was Baby Watching Bruce, he tried to blow on several occasions. Each time, he was manhandled by Security personnel at Gold and held against his will until Marty showed up to calm him down and put him on the cans. I was a witness to these things. Marty was his mental handler at that time. His slave Warden so to speak.

    I spent hours and hours, days and days, months and months with Bruce. He actually started to become an inspiration for me, and things that he said to me started to crack the walls that kept me locked at Int. He had just had enough. I could tell that he was just done, and wanted to go live a regular life like everyone else. And then, SO DID I.

    Bruce, if you're out there and you read this, I just want you to know that you had a lot to do with my waking up. Thank you!!!!

    Anyway, when I was sent to OGH for nearly a year and a half because I wanted to leave, I witnessed on several occasions people trying to jump the fence and blow - Aaron Case, Maureen Bolstad, and Shane Clarke - who were all physically restrained and brought back for interrogation. Marty, Greg Wilhere and Hansuli Stahli were the ones in RTC running that shit. They were our PRISON WARDENS. And Marty Rathbun has the gall to stop people like me from speaking OUT???? Fuck that guy!!!!

    Think what you will folks.

    My last question - does Marty want to go to court? I think not. What's he really doing and why wont he talk about specifics? Please Marty. Spill the fucking beans already.

  2. #82
    Crusader Ogsonofgroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pacific NW, southern BC, in de trees
    Posts
    5,719

    Default Re: Question for Veda

    Holy shit 2Free!

    Thank you so much for adding another piece to the huge icing on the puzzles!

    It is 1st hand stories like this that I hope will make people still in give their heads a shake, and people still being apologists to do the same.

    'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

    THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

  3. Thanks Cece, Ladybird says "thank you" for this post
  4. #83
    Cabal Of One Panda Termint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    13,058

    Default Re: Question for Veda

    Excellent! Thank you, John.
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia.
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

  5. Thanks Ladybird says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Cece, Ladybird liked this post
  6. #84
    Patron with Honors bts2free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    397

    Default Re: Question for Veda

    And to Karen De La Carriere... What made it alright in your mind to try to get me to sign a Billion year Contract to go "work on LRH lines" when I was 9 years old? You came to my school to recruit me - Apple School 1979. You followed up with me at Celebrity Centre to get me to sign that contract. And I did. And my mom told you to FUCK OFF. You were an ADULT then. Why was that right? Enlighten me. Because those references you showed me, and I can still name them off, are what still strikes me as complete brain washing bunk. But to a 9 year old, quite fascinating. You made me feel like Luke Skywalker. How do you still reprresent LRH?

  7. Thanks Lurker5, Challenge says "thank you" for this post
  8. #85

    Default Re: Lame and Tame

    Quote Originally Posted by bts2free View Post
    I'm rewinding to Int Base recall to the mid 90's. Every Saturday, all of Int was to be on "Reno's" (short for renovations).

    Reno's was done every Saturday based on an LRH advice for the base that all of us at least once a week were supposed to get out and do MEST work to upkeep the base in terms of cleanliness as well as structural upkeep and enhancement.

    Jackson (who you can see regularly at Marty's blog) was the Security Chief of the Int Base for quite some time. Danny (infamous) Dunagin was his junior for a lot of that time as well.

    Anyway, at lunch musters at Int every Saturday, we would do a lot of freakin' drills, from fire hose drills to medic drills such as EMT and reviving someone with mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

    However, there was a major focus for quite some time on what was deemed the "Process Server" drill. All base staff were briefed on who and what a Process Server was. I remember thinking at the time, "Why would a Process Server want to come to the Int Base, "The most Ethical People on the Planet" to serve a warrant or Court summons? Well, it started adding up when I was promoted to Dept. 3/Ethics/MAA lines.

    It was when I started seeing SO members held against their will. It all started with Maureen Bolstad, who had attempted to blow a number of times. The Security staff at Gold told me several times, and this includes Jackson, Danny and Murphy - that becuase she had worked on both "LRH lines and COB lines, they would NEVER let her leave," I became a little weary about this ordeal of "Security." In other words, my ears pricked! And I got a little scared.

    Not a few months earlier, before I had been promoted as an MAA in Gold, I was walking behind Jon Stumbke and a couple other MAA's while we were heading out to the buses to secure and I overheard a conversation that I wasn't supposed to hear, and Jon was telling another MAA, that, "We are going to investigate and harass that mother 'effer until he starts to produce some products that RTC can be proud of..." Another "ear pricking" moment for me...

    Fast-Forward to about a year later, and mind you, this is when I've already been an MAA on Dept. 3 and Security lines for a while now. I was the MAA for PDO (Planetary Dissemination Org) at Gold. This was a highly regarded position because I was to keep the "Ethics IN" of those who were responsible for disseminating Dianetics and Scientology across the planet. Both Jeff Hawkins and Steve Hall will tell you that I held this post and held it to the best of my ability at that time. Actually I was a FAIR MAA, because I genuinely loved everyone I worked with in PDO and Gold and STILL do. I'm a people lover. Whatever.

    When I look back on all of this, due to the fact that I really wasn't some asshole trying to "locate an SP on the lines" as RTC and other execs would want you to believe, PDO was doing really good at the time, so, I was promoted to being the Chief MAA Gold for a while and then the De-PTSer for the entire Base for several years. In other words, "I rose up the ranks" due to the fact that I could help make an area stable "and ethical." To this day, I don't take credit in that at all because these people were already "ethical" people. They had signed billion year contracts. Had made it to the Int base, and were working their asses off to "Clear the planet." In other words, easy work for an MAA right?

    Well, I guess because of "MY" good work as an MAA, I was assigned to a special assignment to "baby watch" an executive named Bruce Bromley, who once was Senior CS Int and worked in the Senior CS Int office for many years. He had had enough. He blew. And blew. And was recovered, etc...

    He was sent out to Happy Valley (The Int Ranch) and was put under 24/7 watch by myself and several other Security Guards at Gold.

    Marty Rathbun, who had returned from the Freewinds and I believe was RTC Internal or External Security Officer at the time was his Sec Checker. And showed up several times a week to put Bruce on the cans to get his crimes. While I was Baby Watching Bruce, he tried to blow on several occasions. Each time, he was manhandled by Security personnel at Gold and held against his will until Marty showed up to calm him down and put him on the cans. I was a witness to these things. Marty was his mental handler at that time. His slave Warden so to speak.

    I spent hours and hours, days and days, months and months with Bruce. He actually started to become an inspiration for me, and things that he said to me started to crack the walls that kept me locked at Int. He had just had enough. I could tell that he was just done, and wanted to go live a regular life like everyone else. And then, SO DID I.

    Bruce, if you're out there and you read this, I just want you to know that you had a lot to do with my waking up. Thank you!!!!

    Anyway, when I was sent to OGH for nearly a year and a half because I wanted to leave, I witnessed on several occasions people trying to jump the fence and blow - Aaron Case, Maureen Bolstad, and Shane Clarke - who were all physically restrained and brought back for interrogation. Marty, Greg Wilhere and Hansuli Stahli were the ones in RTC running that shit. They were our PRISON WARDENS. And Marty Rathbun has the gall to stop people like me from speaking OUT???? Fuck that guy!!!!

    Think what you will folks.

    My last question - does Marty want to go to court? I think not. What's he really doing and why wont he talk about specifics? Please Marty. Spill the fucking beans already.
    I rarely read a post this long. I read this one all the way through.

    Thanks, bts2free. Good story!



  9. #86
    Gold Meritorious Patron Karen#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,426

    Default Re: Question for Veda

    Quote Originally Posted by bts2free View Post
    And to Karen De La Carriere... What made it alright in your mind to try to get me to sign a Billion year Contract to go "work on LRH lines" when I was 9 years old? You came to my school to recruit me - Apple School 1979. You followed up with me at Celebrity Centre to get me to sign that contract. And I did. And my mom told you to FUCK OFF. You were an ADULT then. Why was that right? Enlighten me. Because those references you showed me, and I can still name them off, are what still strikes me as complete brain washing bunk. But to a 9 year old, quite fascinating. You made me feel like Luke Skywalker. How do you still reprresent LRH?

    Dear John,

    I have written to you back channels and extended my deepest sorrow for the draconian handlings you experienced on trying to leave and after you left.

    We were all deluded. You were on Perminter council blocking people escape at INT base. ~~ for years.

    http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic....ilit=perimeter

    I am much harder on myself than anything anyone can do to me.

    You admitted on a post that you retrieved Rick Cruzen from escape.

    Quote from your post:::
    Later, I even had to escort Rick Cruzen on his personal family trip to Sacramento, and stay in his parent’s home, to keep an eye on him to make sure he didn’t blow. We lied to his family by telling them that I was a Golden Era Musician who came along to travel with Rick because we had an event to do in Portland. I could tell that Rick’s family still thought it was really odd that I was there, but, they seemed to go along with it.

    Do you know what Miscavige did to him subsequently ?

    I will quote Little Bear Victor
    I have to tell you an unfortunate detail about the last I know of Rick. Last I saw him before he ended up in the SP Room, he was carrying around shackles wherever he went -- I don't mean figuratively, but literally -- DM had ordered him to wear them and DM (or one of his personal staff) had the keys so they could shackle him up to a table leg or chair back or wherever they deemed suitable, so as to make sure he and everyone around him were constantly reminded of just what a "criminal" he was!" -- Posted by Little Bear Victor.

    Do you not feel shame that you retrieved Rick Cruzen to be shackled up by a chain by DM ?

    That is the exact shame I feel for promoting the Sea Org to you !
    I openly and publicly apolgise that I came to Apple School to give Flag ship Apollo stories and promote LRH.

    I have lost my son to the CULT who has disconnected from me. So I am paying my dues. There is plenty of grief to go around. I am working out my own repentance just like you.

    I wish you nothing but the best.
    Karen

  10. Thanks Lurker5, Challenge, Freeminds, Type4_PTS, Markus and 2 others says "thank you" for this post
  11. #87
    Patron with Honors bts2free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    397

    Default Re: Question for Veda

    Karen, I'm sick of the "back channels." We need to be open and up front about REALITY. Scientology and Hubbard's insane bullshit was pushed on me as a child and the rest of my family. I didn't know any better and grew up thinking and believing in some pretty insane shit. The same shit that has YOUR kid tied up as a SLAVE. And Heber!

    How can you still believe in Hubbard and his Satanic ritual system disguised as a "benevolent religion"? Please. Wake up!

    I have admitted to and confronted my fucked up upbringing in this CULT. Why can't the adults who pushed this shit on us realize it too, instead of living a Dungeons and Dragons fantasy role playing game. There is a REAL LIFE.

    I understand that a lot of people don't want to just give it all up. But facing reality, and living like everyone else in the world isn't that bad.

    For example, I am the sole caregiver for my Grandma who is now in final stages of Parkinson's Syndrome. I have to change her diapers, feed her and do everything else for her every day. She cannot walk. I feed her every meal and put her in bed. She whispers when she talks. I get more "wins" by being there for her than I EVER did in Scientology. EVER. What I do for my family is more OT than anyone I've ever met.

    Don't you ever get sick of having to save the world or save face for what you got involved in for so many years, that really didn't matter? I like to do things that really matter these days. Especially for my family and friends who really care about me too.

    I get more wins sometimes talking to a friend or watching a freakin' movie than I ever did in someone asking me an auditing command. Who's kidding who?

  12. Thanks Lurker5, Nicole, Freeminds, degraded being, Type4_PTS and 3 others says "thank you" for this post
    Likes SomeGuy, Jump, Nicole, freethinker, Challenge and 6 others liked this post
  13. #88
    Gold Meritorious Patron Karen#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,426

    Default Response to John Peeler

    Quote Originally Posted by bts2free View Post
    Karen, I'm sick of the "back channels." We need to be open and up front about REALITY. Scientology and Hubbard's insane bullshit was pushed on me as a child and the rest of my family. I didn't know any better and grew up thinking and believing in some pretty insane shit. The same shit that has YOUR kid tied up as a SLAVE. And Heber!

    How can you still believe in Hubbard and his Satanic ritual system disguised as a "benevolent religion"? Please. Wake up!

    I have admitted to and confronted my fucked up upbringing in this CULT. Why can't the adults who pushed this shit on us realize it too, instead of living a Dungeons and Dragons fantasy role playing game. There is a REAL LIFE.

    I understand that a lot of people don't want to just give it all up. But facing reality, and living like everyone else in the world isn't that bad.

    For example, I am the sole caregiver for my Grandma who is now in final stages of Parkinson's Syndrome. I have to change her diapers, feed her and do everything else for her every day. She cannot walk. I feed her every meal and put her in bed. She whispers when she talks. I get more "wins" by being there for her than I EVER did in Scientology. EVER. What I do for my family is more OT than anyone I've ever met.

    Don't you ever get sick of having to save the world or save face for what you got involved in for so many years, that really didn't matter? I like to do things that really matter these days. Especially for my family and friends who really care about me too.

    I get more wins sometimes talking to a friend or watching a freakin' movie than I ever did in someone asking me an auditing command. Who's kidding who?
    ++++++

    Dear John,

    I spent DECADES of my life within the "Church" being controlled on WHAT I thought, WHAT I believed in, what to believe, what not to believe, who I could friend, who I could not friend.


    I am damned well not going to be told by ANYONE what to think, what to believe, who to support who to friend. Nobody, but nobody influences my journey and my own pathway


    I am sovereign to my own self.


    I am a free spirit.

    Your devotion to your terminal grandma displays the goodness in you.
    The caring, the support, the true essence that is John. What you are doing might well be one of the hardest things to challenge you. It is a feat of magnitude to care for someone progressing towards terminal.

    Again, I send you many blessings and good wishes,

    Karen

  14. Likes Freeminds, CarmeloOrchards liked this post
  15. #89
    Patron with Honors bts2free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    397

    Default Re: Question for Veda

    Karen,

    Thank you for the good wishes and thoughts. And I do the same for you. If you needed any help, rest assured, you would get it from me. Just like Marty, I too live in Texas and am actually from here, and I live at a gorgeous lake in the middle of nowhere. Only difference is that I'm not pushing anything or "commanding" anything. I'm just a regular Joe. I speak out, but there aint' any Squirrel Busters here because I don't have an E-meter and I'm not auditing anyone "at whatever the cost," or trying to save a "religion."

    There's no saving the world or "Clearing the Planet" in these here parts either. No Scientology whatsoever. Yet, we manage - just like the other 6.5 billion or so people on the planet.

    My problem with Scientology is that I will always view it from the perspective of having been a child that was thrusted into that world from the point of view of adults who thought there was something wrong with them that they had to change.

    There IS nothing wrong with children, yet for some reason as we get older, we feel we have to save everyone else from the "demise" or "dwindling spiral" that is life or as Hubbard would want us to believe. At least, that's what Cults and Scientology make you believe. Hubbard was really good at making people believe that there was something wrong with them - Contact, Salvage and Bring to Understanding that "Scientology can help you with that."

    If anything, Scientology is dangerous and harmful to children. They need to be left out of it.

  16. Thanks SomeGuy, Lurker5, Free to shine, I told you I was trouble says "thank you" for this post
    Likes SomeGuy, Markus, freethinker, Freeminds, Pooks and 1 others liked this post
  17. #90
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    22,286

    Default Re: Question for Veda

    Quote Originally Posted by bts2free View Post
    Karen,

    Thank you for the good wishes and thoughts. And I do the same for you. If you needed any help, rest assured, you would get it from me. Just like Marty, I too live in Texas and am actually from here, and I live at a gorgeous lake in the middle of nowhere. Only difference is that I'm not pushing anything or "commanding" anything. I'm just a regular Joe. I speak out, but there aint' any Squirrel Busters here because I don't have an E-meter and I'm not auditing anyone "at whatever the cost," or trying to save a "religion."

    There's no saving the world or "Clearing the Planet" in these here parts either. No Scientology whatsoever. Yet, we manage - just like the other 6.5 billion or so people on the planet.

    My problem with Scientology is that I will always view it from the perspective of having been a child that was thrusted into that world from the point of view of adults who thought there was something wrong with them that they had to change.

    There IS nothing wrong with children, yet for some reason as we get older, we feel we have to save everyone else from the "demise" or "dwindling spiral" that is life or as Hubbard would want us to believe. At least, that's what Cults and Scientology make you believe. Hubbard was really good at making people believe that there was something wrong with them - Contact, Salvage and Bring to Understanding that "Scientology can help you with that."If anything, Scientology is dangerous and harmful to children. They need to be left out of it.
    Indeed! There is nothing wrong with children.

    And there is nothing wrong with being a human either--unless you run them on this Rundown:

    1. Fly a rud

    2. Run "Imagine the most perfect paradise" repetitively to EP.

    3. Run "Imagine living in that paradise, perfectly free, totally supernatural and infinitely happy" to EP

    4. Run "Now compare your miserable life to what you just imagined" to full EP ensuring PC voices the DB COG ("I'm a DB living on a prison planet").

    5. Run "Imagine a tech that can fix all that if you only pay for it" to EP ensuring PC voices the EXCHANGE COG ("I want to see the Reg").


    If you run that, you've got one unhappy human on your hands.

    Which, if you're a Scientologist, is a product you can be proud of because you just brought the pc "UP" the awareness levels to RUIN.

    Despite Ron's assurances otherwise, the last time I looked, "RUIN" was the wrong direction!
    ________________________

    Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

    Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

    I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

    For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

  18. Thanks degraded being says "thank you" for this post
    Likes VaD liked this post
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Creation Hymn of Rig Veda
    By Vinaire in forum General Scientology Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 4th May 2011, 04:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •