Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marty on Jason Beghe

Default Re: Marty on Jason Beghe

Is Jason "handling" Marty. Something is sure mak'n Marty feel good. The o'l magic is working on you Marty. Making you say all kinda foo lish thangs.

Is Mosey on board with his Man-Crush?
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." ~ Albert Einstein

"Sometimes experts use their experience not to explore the future, but merely to protect the past."
    ~ Dr. Michael Hewitt-Gleeson

Patron with Honors

Ok so...

Quote Originally Posted by Zhongjianren View Post
    Though the church, and apparently Scientology haters too, will never believe it, Jason and I concurred that to waste much time “fighting” or “taking down” Miscavige would be counter-productive.

Patron with Honors

"Politics make for strange bedfellows..."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................

Jason's diatribe on YouTube after he left SCN was certainly raw, unedited and volatile. I don't know if it damaged SCN as much as it damaged his own rep... but then again, who am I to criticize the man. Only met him once at CC Int in LA, and he was Mr. "Gung-Ho" SCN back then... But, then again, so was I.

my emphasis

Quote Originally Posted by marjan View Post

Jason's diatribe on YouTube after he left SCN was certainly raw, unedited and volatile. I don't know if it damaged SCN as much as it damaged his own rep... but then again, who am I to criticize the man. Only met him once at CC Int in LA, and he was Mr. "Gung-Ho" SCN back then... But, then again, so was I.

I don't think it damaged his own reputation at all ... what he said was raw, it did appear unedited and it was certainly volatile, and they were the very things that made it fabulous and real.

When he spoke about jogging down a road with David Duchovny (and the pair of them literally falling in a heap in hysterical laughter just at the thought of 'OT3 and Xenu') I got the impression that he was out for good ... I hope that is the case and that Marty hasn't sucked him back in.

The birds they sang, at the break of day
    Start again, I seemed to hear them say
    Do not dwell on what has passed away
    or what is yet to be ...

Leonard Cohen.

6. Thanks Smilla says "thank you" for this post
    Patron Meritorious Captain Koolaid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How is it possible to damage your reputation by ripping into Scientololgy? Inquiering minds want to know.

Edit: LOL, I just realized I wrote Scientololgy. Equally fitting, I say.
    Last edited by Captain Koolaid; 13th September 2011 at 04:26 PM.
    Liberty is the possibility of doubting, of making a mistake,... of searching and experimenting,... of saying No to any authority - literary, artistic, philosophical, religious, social, and even political. ~Ignazio Silone, The God That Failed, 1950

8. Thanks Smilla says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Type4_PTS, Smilla, Gadfly, Infinite liked this post
    Patron with Honors

Only met him once at CC Int in LA, and he was Mr. "Gung-Ho" SCN back then... But, then again, so was I.
    I was just wondering, because I thought that I read in one of the threads here. I was under the impression that you where campaigning for equal opportunity and not pushing scientology, when the protests shone the light on your career.

Meaning no offense just.

10. Likes koki liked this post

Jason's diatribe on YouTube after he left SCN was certainly raw, unedited and volatile. I don't know if it damaged SCN as much as it damaged his own rep... but then again, who am I to criticize the man.
    Marjan, how in the world do you think Jason's "diatribe" damaged his reputation? Pray tell us.

Speaking for myself, given the current anti-Church of Scientology climate in the entertainment industry, Beghe's vids may have doubled his stock value.

TG1

12. Likes Captain Koolaid, Pooks liked this post
    Patron with Honors

Given the below, it does not appear to me that Jason Beghe is completely done with Scientology as a religion, spiritual practice, and/or form of self-improvement or self-actualization. The reference to "the CS" is not insignificant. I may be wrong.
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/201...comment-147380

Tatiana Baklanova | September 13, 2011 at 5:16 am | Reply

I agree with Marty that an interview with Mark B. was taken at the critical moment. It communicates a confusion about Scientology to a degree, as I could clearly see alive VGIs when Jason talks about some of his wins, true warmth when he mentions Scientology friends and SO members devoting their lives to Scientology. At the same time it shows a lot of charge and upsets with screwed up altered processes and pseudo-scientology church terminals.
    When I found that interview I was touched to the bottom of my heart by its bold honesty – it actually hurts watching you, Jason. All I could think about was how to help you out of that state of mind, though I understand now that you are way ahead of me in seeing a bigger picture.
    I suggest or wish or beg you, Jason to take an action adequate to your position of the opinion leader and clear up the confusion effect of the first interview by making a new one.
    Here is my program for you to make it go right.
    1) get the DofP interview from Marty.
    2) handle and complete the bogged church auditing.
    3) make a new video-interview, maybe this time answering the Marty’s questions, that will show your progress in the Independent field Scientology.
    jason beghe | September 13, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Reply

‘Preciate the ack…and th CS.

Patron Meritorious Captain Koolaid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zhongjianren View Post
    Given the below, it does not appear to me that Jason Beghe is completely done with Scientology as a religion, spiritual practice, and/or form of self-improvement or self-actualization. The reference to "the CS" is not insignificant. I may be wrong.
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/201...comment-147380
    Oh Jason, just get some real auditing (non-corporate non-radical non-altered 100% pure LRH approved!) and you will realise the mindfuck is wonderful.

Jesus Christ, those MR fans are just as introverted as the zombies in the church. It's impossible not to like Scientology, and it's oh so painful when someone is incapable of seperating Scientology from the 'radical corporation'. Thanks to his celebrity status Jason Beghe is not a hater, he can still be useful to boom the Independent field.

I doubt it's going to happen, though. If I remember correctly he had some very unkind thoughts about L. Ron Hubbard. Oh oh!
    Liberty is the possibility of doubting, of making a mistake,... of searching and experimenting,... of saying No to any authority - literary, artistic, philosophical, religious, social, and even political. ~Ignazio Silone, The God That Failed, 1950

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast