Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 14 Oct 2011 Saint Hill IAS Event

Silver Meritorious Patron Sharone Stainforth's Avatar

Default Re: 14 Oct 2011 Saint Hill IAS Event

FTS,
    Some people never learn, some people do not want to know the truth, no matter how much it hurts, some people firmly believe that no matter what is thrown at them, their knowledge is superior to all others, regardless of what others have been through.Some people would rather ignore the facts,because it fits their bubble and keeps them superior. L. Ron Hubbard stated all auditors were superior to all other scientologists. I don't know if there is a reference to this. I don't need to know as I heard him say so himself. And, auditors worldwide will keep this statement as true. It is rubbish. The e-meter does not work, I know, I lied to it. This was my proof this is all bullshit. I am not the only one to figure this out.

Many other ex kids found this out also.

When I was in the sea org in the earliest of it's days, on a leaving security check I was asked "Do you have any unkind thoughts about L. Ron Hubbard?" I swore blind "I did not", but I DID. I had many, many unkind thoughts, because he was evil.You were not supposed to think like that, and if you did, like I did, you were severely punished.I could not bear any more punishment, I'd had enough already.

I was not an adult in a little body, I was a child. A young child in the wrong place, at the wrong time and it knocked my head every which way but loose.

These google the god damned Tech types just want to mess with your head, it's policy, L.Ron Hubbard said so. Press the buttons! It's called Keep Scientology Working.

Fortunately for me, I am a Suppressive Person, always have been, always will be.
    "he also introduced all of us and indeed he thrust us into his practises of cruelty, inhumanity, abuse and punishment, all of which he systematically reframed as positive and as requirements for enlightenment." - Hana Eltringham/Whifield speaking in Hamburg on the 28th of March 2010.

http://www.lermanet.com/

http:/
    /www.scientologydisconnection.com/

http://www.exscientologykids.com

2. Thanks Smilla, Free to shine says "thank you" for this post

Funny thing FTS,
    I wanted to do a collage of pictures, pictures or images are what stay in one's mind, especially as children. If I could have afforded it, it would have been far bigger, mixing far more images.

Two things come to mind from this last IAS event.

What are my two biggest buttons to push.

1). Children
    2).The Freezone.

I think that says it all.

David Miscavige,you seem to forget, I was one of the first messengers.Not only one of the first but the youngest. I am now the oldest. I am still running errands for L. Ron Hubbard, but now they are what I want to say, not what he wanted said. It did not escape my attention that Terril turned up brandishing a Freezone sign at East. Grinstead. He's never been before whilst Iv'e been picketing. He has not protested with that sign for ages. For the first year since 2008, more children than I have ever seen go into St. Hill, went in.It must have been the biggest flap in ages.

Whats a matter with you hat, didn't like the flyers i left last year.

Try this for size:
    Last edited by Sharone Stainforth; 20th October 2011 at 05:05 AM. Reason: added video
    "he also introduced all of us and indeed he thrust us into his practises of cruelty, inhumanity, abuse and punishment, all of which he systematically reframed as positive and as requirements for enlightenment." - Hana Eltringham/Whifield speaking in Hamburg on the 28th of March 2010.

4. Thanks Free to shine says "thank you" for this post

Sharone, i saw a video link you have/made? posted somewhere on another thread but cant't find it now, do you have a link?

Not sure what video link you mean?

[QUOTE=Sharone Stainforth;624653]Funny thing FTS,
    I wanted to do a collage of pictures, pictures or images are what stay in one's mind, especially as children. If I could have afforded it, it would have been far bigger, mixing far more images.

1). Children
    2).The Freezone.

David Miscavige,you seem to forget, I was one of the first messengers.Not only one of the first but the youngest. I am now the oldest. I am still running errands for L. Ron Hubbard, but now they are what I want to say, not what he wanted said. It did not escape my attention that Terril turned up brandishing a Freezone sign at East. Grinstead. He's never been before whilst Iv'e been picketing. He has not protested with that sign for ages. For the first year since 2008, more children than I have ever seen go into St. Hill, went in.It must have been the biggest flap in ages.

[QUOTE]

In London there is only 1 or occasionally 2 staff when we protest, who would have previously seen my signs. My signs won't communicate to the general public.

At St Hill 100s of scientologists saw my signs. They will understand the word
    " Tech".

A sign saying " Fuck the skull of LRH " would alienate them and distance them.

They find out that they can do tech outside the CO$ that will stay in their
    mind. They are thus given a reason to leave.
    Last edited by Terril park; 21st October 2011 at 02:59 AM. Reason: fuck up

If I were going to protest somewhere where there was a possibility of some Freezoners turning up I think I'd carry a double sided sign saying "I think Freezoners are nutters" on one side and my actual message on the other, and keep swiveling it ... just to cover all bases.

Really.

The birds they sang, at the break of day
    Start again, I heard them say
    Do not dwell on what has passed away
    or what is yet to be ...

Leonard Cohen.

9. Thanks Smilla, Free to shine says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Coyote13, Smilla liked this post
    Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharone Stainforth View Post
    Funny thing FTS,

1). Children
    2).The Freezone.

David Miscavige,you seem to forget, I was one of the first messengers.Not only one of the first but the youngest. I am now the oldest. I am still running errands for L. Ron Hubbard, but now they are what I want to say, not what he wanted said.
    It did not escape my attention that Terril turned up brandishing a Freezone sign at East. Grinstead. He's never been before whilst Iv'e been picketing. He has not protested with that sign for ages. For the first year since 2008, more children than I have ever seen go into St. Hill, went in.It must have been the biggest flap in ages.

Try this for size:
    I like the sentence I bolded.

I think that 'generational' children are the only hope they have - and I won't rest either until the truth is known and they are free to make their own choices.
    The problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you're finished. Nelson Demille.

My Story: - Sydney, Melbourne, Saint Hill - Becoming Free to Shine...

Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terril park View Post

In London there is only 1 or occasionally 2 staff when we protest, who would have previously seen my signs. My signs won't communicate to the general public.

At St Hill 100s of scientologists saw my signs. They will understand the word
    " Tech".

A sign saying " Fuck the skull of LRH " would alienate them and distance them.

They find out that they can do tech outside the CO$ that will stay in their
    mind. They are thus given a reason to leave.
    You really should learn to quote properly Terril. It's not like you are a newbie.

Yes they will understand the word "tech" but nothing else. The comments on the videos about 'hang on to your wallet' were much better.
    The problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you're finished. Nelson Demille.

My Story: - Sydney, Melbourne, Saint Hill - Becoming Free to Shine...

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Free to shine View Post
    You really should learn to quote properly Terril. It's not like you are a newbie.
    In case you don't understand, Terril, what you did in post #25 above was hit the quote button on Sharone's post, then you deleted the video part of her post. Which would have been fine, except you also deleted the "[" before the final "QUOTE]" also. You then didn't correct the error.

This post is probably a waste of time, but I have to try.

Paul
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

13. Thanks MrNobody says "thank you" for this post
    Likes MrNobody liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Axiom142's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    In case you don't understand, Terril, what you did in post #25 above was hit the quote button on Sharone's post, then you deleted the video part of her post. Which would have been fine, except you also deleted the "[" before the final "QUOTE]" also. You then didn't correct the error.

This post is probably a waste of time, but I have to try.

Paul
    I expect this makes you want to pull your hair out, Paul.

After all your efforts, and someone just throws it back in your face.

I expect he did it on purpose.

Ax
    "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." - Siddhartha Gautama

“He is tall, sort of dark, and sort of handsome. Well not ugly anyway.” - Terril Park on Axiom142

Some of my videos: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...s-Video-Thread

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast